£1billion net spend every summer for the next 15 years

spending caps

Based Pep already fixed it. He'll win the CL back to back for the next 5 years

More niggers

By hiring mentally stable managers

>5 teams in RO16, SPL has 3
>2 teams in QF, SPL has 3
hmmmmmm

The LaLiga bubble will burst once Messi and Ronaldo die out in the next 3 years or so.

Attached: foo.jpg (768x768, 28K)

spend more money

Rename it: England and Wales first division football league.

Nothing "Premier" about this League.

SPL means scottish pl you silly kiwi

more Spanish players, managers and directors to counter English mediocrity

Wenger, Conte, Mourinho replaced by Allegri, Tuchel, Sarri, Enrique, Jardin etc.

You re deluded if you think like this. Barca and Real can bring best players from EPL to play for them so nothing will change.

literally 1 good team in the entire league. unreal.

English teams in 2nd leg of champions league:
Scored: 3
Conceded: 9
1 draw, 4 losses, 0 wins

None won at home either and of the ten games played, only two were won by PL sides, lmao

I don't know what's wrong I actually thought at the start of the round that their strategy of hiring elite managers was going to pay off as tactics was their weakest point

>this fucking kiwi
He is so cute

Pour more money into the teams

Attached: yYPbjWVm.jpg (252x252, 25K)

managers are a meme. enrique won a treble, and zidane is about to win three straight decimas by clapping

The only Elite manager is Pep, the others had peaked, like most of the players in the league

Tottenham and Chelsea were favourites to get eliminated when the draw was made.

This.

Anyone who genuinely thought otherwise is retarded.

More money, more mercenaries

Attached: 1437169575277.jpg (600x764, 145K)

Exactly, the only losers were United

The problem with English teams is that they are serial chokers in decisive matches.

I don't think that either Barcelona, RM, Bayern or Juventus would dominate in the Premier League the way they do in their respective leagues.

BT were praising Chelsea all game and even after it. They literally said Chelsea were excellent tonight and made out as if if they were just a bit more clinical they'd have won.

Attached: 1464187718647.png (291x385, 106K)

>RM
>dominate their league

Attached: paaaaaaaaaaaaat.jpg (203x152, 9K)

too many low IQ niggers who can't comprehend tactics, that's their problem

>tfw even the league's symbol is a mouthbreather

Attached: 1ce.jpg (250x236, 14K)

Hoddle kept saying how well they played and how they should take pride from their performance, kek.

Damage control

>portuguese idiocy

Attached: skysports-ukip-premier-league-logo_4114441[1].jpg (768x432, 44K)

I think my joke has gone over your head, fella.

BT is a joke, wish they'd fuck off. They don't even give ITV a free game like sky did

i expected spurs to go through

>We are expecting Mark Hughes to be named as the new Southampton manager in the next few minutes.

This is what's wrong with this shit.

Cool it with the racism, young man.

BT have free games on their own Freeview channel, mate.

>five team in the semis la
>actually the same number of teams of Serie A, deemed as a joke league

Attached: 90s Messi.gif (378x288, 1.49M)

It was bad enough when he was saying it at 2-0 and praising them for just having possession, but when the game finished at 3-0 he reiterated the point, like 3-0 against Barca is a great result.
Chelsea did play some positive football tonight, and they did have some good chances. But holy shit they lost 3-0. Barca scored quick, the way you approach a game obviously changes when you're leading. It was just so bizarre

Attached: 1425062045464.png (341x337, 112K)

They have one per round (on sky it was a 1st leg and second leg). And they always pick a shit game to show free, sky let ITV choose. Who did BT show this round? They had Atletico vs Copenhagen as their free game not long ago, a Europa League game

Holy fuck is that real??

BRUH he needs to bring that hair back

No more English players...oh wait lol

Ding ding ding: twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/974050669475774467

Until the PL get rid of these dinosaur managers that rotate around all the bottom tier clubs, it'll never improve.

The merry-go-round continues

to be fair they hired that random guy from Alavés for some reason and he was shit

True, but managers like Imitation Pochettino, Pepe Lel, Boob Badley just appear and disappear relatively quickly.

Allardyce, Pardew, Hughes, Redknapp, Pulis, Hodgson: they NEVER go away.

They've had both legs of the Bayern/Besiktas fixture on 115

Who are the current elite managers that we can buy?

What was wrong with this logo btw?

Attached: Premier_League.svg.png (1200x1704, 145K)

>Hodgson
I don't think you can pigeonhole him with the others.

And Redknapp appears to have finally fucked off for good.

design.studio/work/premier-league-rebrand

True, but he's still been at 5 PL clubs.

go back to the shire, you utter donkey

Are they Jews? And why are they obsessed with Linecuck's tweets?

Just a reminder...

Attached: image.jpg (1056x619, 193K)

Why aren't there any young exciting English managers like Marco Silva?

Just found this.

Sums up what's been mentioned in the previous posts.

>How ten PL clubs will have appointed a group of six managers 25 times

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1024x780, 170K)

What about in the group stages? Do you have those details too?

They'd rather do into punditry and commentary cos it pays better.

they can't spin getting relegated into positive hype

Pardew, Allardyce and Hughes are utter cancer.

At least the others can claimed to have at least done something.

At least pardew is finally finnish

When did he get citizenship?

Roma would have been knocked out by any other team still in the competition, except maybe by Sevilla, who beat a team managed by the worst manager in European football, lets be real here. Juve narrowly beat an English tream that occasionally features in the CL. You just got lucky

>Roma would have been knocked out by any other team still in the competition, except maybe by Sevill
Basel? Besiktas? Porto?

Islam

Sorry, I've just misread what you've posted.

go back to reddt

Roma got an easy draw because they came first, they alsho trashed Chelsea and ended above Atletico in the group stage so they performed well all around the competition, it's not fair to just call them lucky.
Juve eliminated Spurs playing seriously for around 40 minutes in the two games combined, passing maps don't win you games sorry

Spurs buttfucked both Real Madrid and Dortmund and still got a tough draw.

tbf Liverpool and city's home legs were basically training sessions after they blitzed basel and porto away

is a city vs liverpool the only way to have a blp team in the semis?

and they were unlucky, my point still stands

I still wouldn't have expected Man City to have been beaten at home to Basel. They did put out a good side.

But still, Man U, Man City and Spurs lost at home; Liverpool and Chelsea drew. That's pretty shit.

Hodgson had England
Moyes had >moyes
What the fuck has Pulis done?

Stop making it about money and start making it about football. There is no English identity in the English Premier League due to the constant over spending of foreign born players. You need to first limit the amount of European and Rest of the World players you are allowed to have registered to your squad. Second, you need to curb the blatant abuse of youth systems and loan systems and either start using these players or sell them.

Another problem with the EPL is that its such a fad league - Conte shows up, changes Chelsea to start playing a 3-4-3, and then suddenly, Spurs, Arsenal, Utd, and City all start playing the same formation. It's an absolute bore seeing how uninspired the managers are. But how can they be inspired to change anything when they can barely fill their stadiums, which once again, is due to it being about money and football.

I forgot about Pulis desu. Suppose he at least won the PL Manager of the year once. Can't think of anything else he's really done.

Chelsea did ok at home but were up against a much superior side, they were alright until they gifted messi an easy chance

Spurs choked against a more experienced side who have better players

Why would City and Pool bother risking injuries for a game that means nothing, especially Pool when they had united on the weekend and when City are trying to wrap up the title asap

only inexcusable failure is United really, they should have won that game

Basel, mate. They lost to Basel at home FFS. Did you even see the team they put out? That's just embarrassing.

Cancel your Sky and BT subscription
Stop buying newspapers
Stop reading Premier League news on the internet
Stop buying Premier League merchandise
Don't renew your season ticket and don't attend any more matches
Don't talk about the Premier League with your friends and colleagues

It is painful but it is the ONLY way that things change. The people in power now only respond to money, if they can't get your money they stop caring. It is that fucking simple.

they were already 4-0 up from the away leg mate, 4 away goals, did you see how many away goals they had? im sure theyre beating themselves up about resting in a game that has no impact on their season whatsoever

el kiwiANO, senoras y senores

Bayern won 5-0 at home and still thumped Besiktas in the away leg.

It is irrelevant. The objective is to win over to legs. They did that. Nobody will be discussing City's home leg result once the quarter finals start.

Bayern also dont care about the bundesliga because they win every year

if they lost the second leg by one goal nobody would have cared either

But thats true, chelski played a great game, but when messi takes over, any team can just hope for the best

I'm sure the fans are happy. No fucking wonder they barely turn up

Man City have the league wrapped up too. Your point?

>chelski played a great game,
They didn't at all. What was great about their game? I think they had 2 shots of target FFS.

Bayern are used to having the league wrapped up, it's the first time City have been in this position. Besides, your point about Bayern is fucking irrelevant. It doesn't matter what Bayern do, they won their second leg, good for them, it does not matter.

City have the league wrapped up. Are you arguing otherwise?

And it wasn't we who raised the point about Bayern

3-0 was a really great game for sure

>winning doesn't matter

*You're* what's wrong with the PL.

Attached: hey yoooou guys.jpg (634x1024, 151K)

>City have the league wrapped up. Are you arguing otherwise?
Did you even read what I wrote? City are in a unique position, having a squad this strong and capable for the first time in their history. If you don't get how making comparisons are irrelevant then I don't know why I'm even arguing with you.

But they did win? Unless I missed something huge they beat Basel over 2 legs and they're now in the quarter final.

>I don't know why I'm even arguing with you.
Well you're the one that started shrieking pointless fucking irrelevance to the post I made to the Dutchie.

You boring obnoxious cunt.

Ok, it wasnt great, but it was a good game, they attacked nicely, got into the box through play, their high press worked
They just couldnt score
And those 2 shots on target, i dont know but i dont cars, i know what i saw and i saw a solid performance
And I know in the end the goals win it but for me, they had almost everything else tonight
But messi does what messi does, and sometimes its crashing the game, with no survivors