No illegal voters

aaaaaand Trump just won Texas

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/10/13/the-disconnect-between-voter-id-laws-and-voter-fraud/
dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/voter-registration/register-to-vote-or-update-your-information/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Trump just won Texas

surprise, surprise

>Trump not winning Texas
would literally be a disgrace regardless of voter laws.

/thread
least for now I will be surprised if a repub wins texas 20-30 years from now.

Texas has a lot of voters. It's one of the states with the most electoral votes. And last year we voted 45% blue.....let that sink in.

It's the cities man

1/3 of Texas are beaners

Yet we have the least turn out of voters

I get that senpai but Texas has always been a pretty comfortable red state.

also nice dub trips

Doesn't understand that Obummer is flooding Texas with beaners to sway the voting. Happened a LONG time ago in California, and it's a major reason it's so blue. Also California has the most Electorial votes. more beaners, more votes for Dems.

He was already going to. The General election on the other hand...

thank white jesus

Can somebody explain why there's so much controversy over a voter ID law? What's wrong with literal non-citizens, not being able to vote?

>more beaners, more votes for Dems
Which is why it was so damn stupid of Trump to start his campaign by insulting Mexicans.

Some (((people))) think we should allow illegal immigrants and underage people to vote, because everyone who lives her should have a voice, damn their criminality or undeveloped minds!

nothing at all, but the democrat party is literally pulling tameny hall tier tactics to get fresh immigrants into their voting block, and they dont want laws to stop them from rigging elections.

Im assuming this judge is saying that the 5th circuit court ruling doesnt go into effect until a later date?

>muh "too much hassle"
>muh "it's not that big of an issue, why bother wasting money"
>muh "these definitely aren't the same arguments I fight against when the topic becomes body-cams on cops"
and other such stupid "logic"

Democrats get most of the votes by illegals so they use the bullshit excuse that voter ID laws are """"racist""""

>It's racist because illegal immigrants can't vote for democrats!

I wouldn't say beaner, a good percentage of them are mixed after 2 or 3 generations in the US and can't stand or relate much to the actual beaners whopped the border, but they do fill out hispanic on forms for the advantages/extras being part hispanic may provide.

>Trump just won Texas
Wow, thanks for the news faggot

Voting shouldn't require going to the DMV and providing proof of citizenship before being given a free voter-ID because that's racist.

but

We should have 2 month waits to buy guns as well as fingerprinting yourself at the Police Department to put you in the same registry as criminals, and tons of taxes and fees because it's a constitutionally protected right and you can put fees and bureaucratic hurdles to exercising constitutional rights, if you don't believe the Bill of Rights actually outlines rights.

The issue is they don't believe in actual rights, they just complain when people put restrictions and regulations on what their voter base uses.

and dead people

I thought all the legal beaners in Texas hate illegals.

The leftist implication is that lower income citizens somehow are unable to spend the 20$ for a picture ID.

The funny part is the left hasn't attacked anything else that requires a photo ID, just voting, which makes their intention pretty clear.

>The leftist implication is that lower income citizens somehow are unable to spend the 20$ for a picture ID.

No, every state that has enacted voterID laws has a free voter ID to people who simply just want to vote.

Leftists are saying niggers and spics are too stupid and lazy to make a trip to the DMV or too stupid not to lose their birth certificate or get a new one.

Im pretty sure you can get a free ID from the DMV if youre poor

Ah, well I'm in Ohio and had to shell out the 20$.

Americans, explain to me how someone who isn't a citizen is allowed to vote?

Hell, are people allowed to vote more than once if they go to different districts?

Even fucking Brazil has an extremely effective, and relatively safer, electoral system.

Because voter ID laws suppress fraudulent votes and Democrats need those to win. No rational citizen should be against voter ID laws because they actually increase one's voting power.

You didn't have a state ID already?

I have to pay every time I renew my ID.

But it's not a voter ID, is it? It's just a state identification.

Voter IDs, specifically just for voting, are free I believe.

How often do you renew your ID? It's every 6 years here. If $20 is expensive every 6 years you need to reevaluate your income.

Fuuuuuck yes.

Now we'll be able to compare results against last cycle to estimate levels of voter fraud.

This always gets me. How the fuck are dead people not deleted from the system or red-flagged? That trump commercial with the Benghazi veteran makes me chuckle a bit because he says his dead friends won't be able to vote this fall. Which is funny because they probably will be casting a ballot for shillary.

Am I understanding this right? There are states in the US where I could fly across the border with a tourist visa, walk into a voting booth, say I have no ID, and be able to vote in your presidential election?

Until now Texas was one such state?

No, they already vote massively for Dems. People that love hand outs (Beaners and Blacks) vote massively for Dems because it's in their financial interest. So Trump or any other Republican wouldn't have won them over.

I thought illegals couldn't vote anyway?

Oh, no it's not expensive. I was just saying you have to pay for a state ID here.

State ID. I was not aware states with voting laws had "Voter IDs". I always assumed they were talking about state photo IDs.

They can, or at the very least they are allowed to. Heck, they can get driver's license.

Reminder that in mexico you too can't vote without ID. (Actually, you can, but you may as well get one cause you need all this shit: infoeleccionesmexico.com/informacion-juicio-proteccion-derechos-politicos-electorales-ciudadanos-58.html)

George W. Bush did pretty well with the Mexican vote. Its one of the reasons he won twice

Oh, sorry. I have to renew mine every 4 years.

>I always assumed they were talking about state photo IDs.

They usually do but they included a special provision just for fucking niggers to get a free ID and the leftists still claim DAS RAYCIIIIIIIIIIS

It's a free fucking government handout. It's like if they started shouting that requiring a birth certificate in order to apply for FREE CHILD SUPPORT is racist because some retards lose them.

Was meant to point out
how could I fail so hard?

And Jeb would have done even better.

Too bad Trump is an enemy of the Bush family.

Bush is not Texas family. GWB was not born in Texas.

voter ID laws are meaningless and they don't even stop voter fraud.

Trump seems to be the enemy of all former republican presidents or candidates

A Republican? Winning Texas? Well I never!

>Trump won Texas

WHOAH! Really??

now cali?

Samefag here.
The fuck does this mean?

Trump won all the border counties in the primary and outperformed his statewide average. Don't fall for msm narrative that all beaners hate trump - legal Texicans hate illegals and showed more support for trump than white religious right cucks who all went for el Rato.

I feel that because they don't complain about anything else that requires a photo ID, their ulterior motive become clear.

>my county may actually have a chance of being red this time around

They always checked my ID when I voted though.

that kek has blessed you in vein. you get du bs yet ask for nothing, like Hillary having a seizure the week of her convention

I don't understand how this is even a political issue. An ID should be required without question.

Republican primary voters dont equal national presidential voters

Aren't they different then the ones from Cali?

not to point out the obvious but that was 3 sets in a row.

>Doesn't understand that Obummer is flooding Texas with beaners to sway the voting.
That's not how this works. Are you even registered to vote?
Only citizens can vote. If a non citizen votes, they go to prison then they are deported. If you're registered to vote, you MUST be a citizen. When you show up to your polling station, they have a roster and you sign next to your name. If someone isn't in the roster, they better have their voter's registration card to prove they registered to vote and STILL they might not be allowed to vote.

Once you sign your name and vote, no one else can use your space in the book to vote. You cannot vote twice. The system is set up pretty good.

Voter fraud is extremely rare.

I cant believe what bathroom people use has become a political issue. But these are the retarded times in which we live

>Democrats can't win without illegal votes.
>democrats have been in power for years
Why change the system if you are the one it is benifiting

Question. How does one become a democrat election official, one of the people that checks the ID and books for registered voters, but still be able to vote republican? Do you have to identify as an independent in the primaries or whatever? Would be pretty hilarious to turn away people with faked or no IDs. And it's not racist because you are just doing your job to the letter.

Of course you have to probably change your appearance to a Bernvictim will having a really good concealed carry in case things go south. Hell even better if you can bring on friends to help out.

Because it costs money and legally you cannot have any financial barriers for voting.

Don't mean shit. Our beaners are the best beaners.

Having an ID costs money?

Unless he was promising more free shit, they weren't going to vote for him regardless. There are more blacks on welfare than whites, there are almost as many Mexicans on welfare as whites. Both blacks and Mexicans will vote for democrats no matter what as long as they get their gibs.

Some states you just need to know the address and name and district and you can vote. Some might require some sort of utility bill for proof. But yes, if you knew what you needed many states would be easy to commit voter fraud.

>Because voter ID laws suppress fraudulent votes
Do you know how many? It's like 0 to maybe 5 votes per state that has implemented these laws.

>income
>welfare recipients

The ID cards are actually free on request in most states for your first one.

Getting an id costs like 20 dollars

Well if you can't afford that then you shouldn't have an input on who's president

I like to post pic related to shut them up

Nice source

I'm taking Texas government through my community college this summer session and my black female professor actually used the daily show as a source on voter ID laws for us to write about

>Now we'll be able to compare results against last cycle to estimate levels of voter fraud.
Voter apathy and voter fraud are not even close to the same thing.

Also, far less people vote in mid-term elections than presidential elections.

Texas is deep Red not even a battleground state

Because laws act as preventative measures, not just as a means of punishment. If there are no laws requiring IDs, that amount is unknown, and any deterrence to NOT commit fraud is nonexistent.

We can safely assume it's higher, at least.

Republicans have been anything but apathetic since 2008.

They're tejanos though

Sorry to ask this silly thing since I'm just a poor hue but, shouldn't that be the default minimum to any country when you're voting?

You know, to stop random people from somewhere else doing things to your country, or even fake people voting more than once?

Seriously, what the hell USA.

voter id is raycis, getting a free id is too expensive for poor blacks

Dems are against it cause it hurts their numbers, plain and simple. They will use backwards logic to hide the fact that only illegals and criminals don't have IDs

Doesnt matter as long as california has easy id laws me and my mexican families can still vote hillary this november

Because people without IDs are mostly illegals and niggers. And 90% of them vote Democrat.

So it's racist to require an ID when voting

> If there are no laws requiring IDs, that amount is unknown, and any deterrence to NOT commit fraud is nonexistent.

You still don't get it. To vote, you have to:
>1. Register. You need to prove citizenship, prove residency and your identity at a local government office. This eliminates all of the cheating, lying riff raff from voting fraudulently.
2. You need to be in your locally assigned polling station's registered voter roster.
3. You have to sign the roster next to your printed name giving you the only opportunity to vote.

Non-registered voters cannot vote. People who are illegal cannot vote.

Showing your ID at the polling site is superfluous. It makes no difference given the other hurdles in place.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/10/13/the-disconnect-between-voter-id-laws-and-voter-fraud/
But you don't like to read and Alex Jones isn't selling you a water filter so you can't believe it, so go fuck yourself.
>Republicans have been anything but apathetic since 2008.
HORSESHIT. The Republican party has been falling apart since the neocons got away with highway robbery. No group in the Republican party has power anymore. Not the neocons (couldn't win the last two elections), not the neo-liberals, not the "tea party" (Koch bros.), not the southern religious nutbags and not the classic conservatives. None of them. They all lost to a TV personality.

All of this is a non-fucking-issue.

I know a few leftists who consider themselfs "freegans" and pride themselfs on being poor.

But that's some serious corrupt shit, we can't even do that in Brazil and you guys know we are kinda the corruption gold standard in the world.

If Trump wins you motherfuckers should somehow make him change that because right now that's plain wrong to the american people. You can literally fuck the country even if you don't live in there just out of spite.. wtf.

I have never in my life had to sign a roster, and I have witnessed people without identification/at the wrong polling place raise a fuss until they were allowed to vote

Man, between TX and IN...they are always the first ones to give Feds the double middle fingers!

BASED TX!

>I have never in my life had to sign a roster, and I have witnessed people without identification/at the wrong polling place raise a fuss until they were allowed to vote
my state they tell you to fuck off. If you want to enforce the rules, volunteer at your polling place this election season.

WHY WON'T YOU FAGGOTS DO THAT? You're like BLM at this point. If you want to change something, get off your fat asses.

Now I don't know the ins and outs of your system but if what you say is true could people on voting day not just drive from one voting place to another the entire day potentially voting over a dozen times?

>Now I don't know the ins and outs of your system but if what you say is true could people on voting day not just drive from one voting place to another the entire day potentially voting over a dozen times?
No. You are assigned a polling station based on your address and registration. You have to sign the roster. You get one vote.

>If you're registered to vote, you MUST be a citizen.
Only if the bureaucrats & system involved in registering you to vote has some sort of check that you are a Citizen

aka that its a red state.

>Only if the bureaucrats & system involved in registering you to vote has some sort of check that you are a Citizen
Fuck off syrup nigger. You are REQUIRED to be a citizen to vote. If you cannot provide that proof, you DO NOT GET TO VOTE.

fucking read

dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/voter-registration/register-to-vote-or-update-your-information/

here is an example of a random state. The requirements are the same everywhere. They are more powerful than requiring ID for registered voters already in the roster book. Keep in mind, Florida is a state with "voter ID" laws on the books.

If you don't register or your can't register YOU CANNOT VOTE, period.

in cali now illegals can get a drivers license and getting one automatically registers you for voting.