Does this guy have his badgers yet?

Does this guy have his badgers yet?

Attached: 3bxUiIu.jpg (960x744, 47K)

>Football players don't get CT-

People from Hull are born brain damaged

Attached: Windass badgers.jpg (573x311, 45K)

badgers?

Attached: 59E67720-369E-48DD-97EA-6979889D1DA5.png (473x532, 405K)

badgers

mushroom! mushroom!

don't have to say why

hehe. Windass

Attached: beavis-2.png (508x508, 13K)

>Windass
>Vinnie Jones

What is it about this incident causing all the brain damaged, alcoholic ex-players to go crazy

Was he, dare I say it... Blowing wind up his arse?

Lots of the older "pundits" or "experts" hate the likes of Carragher and Neville.

They pretty much changed how we view analysis on football before and after games. So retards like them don't cut it anymore when they show up and say "hurr I hate zonal marking, foreign rubbish!".

They don't like the huge shift in punditry, so saw a chance to have a pop

>an ex-football

This is why foreigners are good. We need to destroy the idea that there is a 'proper' way to play football and by having lots of voices we will destroy any dominant one. This way we can have open discussion and make any necessary changes.

The sad thing is, there's unironically people out there who think English football would be better if people like Windass were in charge instead of diving, foreign puffs

Grevlinger

>foreigners are good
I wouldn't go that far

>surname is windass
poor fella, life as a kid must've been hell

With a name like Windass you're born for greatness

It's amazing that you can grow up in a first world country and be that illiterate in your native language

Windass is mentally ill, fella.

L-Leave Deano alone. City Legend.

He is a complete meff. Fortunately he seems to be on the right path now, had a rocky few years.

Attached: deano.png (500x281, 50K)

HULL LEGEND

dangerous talk, muhammad

just because they are in suit and ties in a fancy studio doesnt change the fact they are still saying the same nonsense

cant imagine many people found it funny

Attached: 18748_dean_windass_1.jpg (320x320, 32K)

posting a relic

Attached: dean windass.png (491x1817, 296K)