The jews control the media and the banks

>the jews control the media and the banks
thats a good way of viewing the facts. but let me ask you those question:
1. are the jews that migrated to usa in time to escape ww2 urupe generally smarter than those not leaving the ovens when they had the chance?
2. after seeing what nationalism did to their fellow jews, is it not natural to go on the other end of the spectrum and become liberal?
3. are the jews the one succeful, or is it the liberals that are succesful?
4. is it success that turns a person liberal, or is it the liberal set of mind (braving the unknown and not be bound by old prejeduice) that leads to success?
5. are the jews controling the media and banks because hitler made them liberals?
>but the jews controlled the banks even before
what, at the same rate?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the jews control the media and the banks

Proof?

don't have one, but its a common meme on Sup Forums

>jews are one person

i didn't start this meme tough.

using mocking reaction images isn' helping proving our point like a sound argument does.

1) you believe in gassings so no comment
2) reactionary fear, but rather than becoming what nationalists hate, they should remind people why they are root of the American identity.
3) Certain jews, and others, that push the leftist, destabilization rhetoric set the tone top-down.
4) Both. A lot of it is "riding the tiger" and see that the emotions coming out of nationalists is more anger than anything else. Normal people do not want to always be angry.
>most people take up views that would benefit their kids, whether intentional or not.
Liberalism seems to be a popularity contest based on whatever (I don't quiet understand) where the opposite is being scrutinized for everything.
5) Jews control the media and banks because they're raised to be better at capitalism than us. Certainly, the circles involving consolidating jewish control has been undoubtedly influenced by anti-jewish sentiment, but I consider it fair capitalism. We seem to be incapable of competing!

Here.

Welcome to alt-right politics

Also
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

lel ok so much double digits, jews running the media confirmed, praise Kek!

>implying anything is helping your "point"
fucking jidf posts here all the time and your shitty leading threads are just ignored, and rightly so
kill yourself

>fucking jidf posts here all the time
ill o the Sup Forums thing and ask for proof on that. no, people saying the holocaust was real isn't 'jidf'.
>rightly so
whys that?

You are obviously looking for a fight, so why don't you go vandalize a mosque?

sure, can you teach me how?

paint the windows with your shit

im sorry, i should have known better than to ask for advice from apes.

If you have to ask advice on how to be cunning, then I'd guess you aren't even Jewish.

>vandalizing stuff is 'cunning'
you need to be an adult to post on this site

1) carry a bag full of "water balloons" instead filled with gasoline. I'd advice you to use a fishing net for it's area distribution. Go up on the next building over and with the balloons in fishing net, disperse them on the building, then set fire.
2) fill the roof with holes so that when it rains, the building will suffer.

Need any more ideas?

no, i wasn't really planing on vandezing anything.
thanks anyway.

False problem.

Jews are liberal only in western countries because they know that's the best way to colapse and control a country.

Jews are ultranationalist in Israel.

You're really filthy kikes.

only recently did Sup Forums take over israel. notice, the liberals in israel are mostly still jews from urupe (ashkenazi)
the problem is real.

You know...nowdays the people prefer the internet than tv. A lot of people are searching the truth because they understand all the media lie all the time. There will be an awesome future ahead

"Liberals" in israel are more far right than any nationalist party in western country.

Because in western countries jews control banks, medias and then politic.True nationalists are marginalized, socially excluded of society.

You're pure evil man.

HAHAHAHA

Israel has been ultranationalist since 1950. Either you're on a proxy or you need to go through another JIDF induction course because you're fucking awful at whatever you're trying to achieve.

There were no death camps in WWII Germany.

Less than 300k prisoners died of starvation from ally bombing of supply routes and from the ally bombs themselves.

There was no genocide of Jews, the holocaust didn't happen.

Israel is globalist.

jews have always subversive elements in western society going back thousands of years. you're fucking rats

FUCK OFF RAT

Globalism is what caused the holocaust.