If World War 3 were to break out right now, would you be considered physically fit enough to serve?

If World War 3 were to break out right now, would you be considered physically fit enough to serve?

To serve my own interests? Yes.

With a little training yes but I won't knowing what side my cuck country would probably help.

I lift, run, hike, and camp year round. I don't have a bug out bag, but I have lightweight camp gear (tent, sleeping bag, alcohol stove, solar charger, etc.) a SKS, and a good rucksack.

If shit gets bad, I'll drive north to my cabin, or if the if the roads are fucked, I can make it to the nearby mountains on foot in a day.

We'd be on whatever side the US is on.

>mfw when my country gets annexed before we could even mobilize according to experts

if WW3 were to start they would lower the standards even farther. not just what they did years ago with shit like height & weight

people born blind would get drafted bruh

I used to be 240lbs and ripped back in wrestling, now I'm 260 and getting soft.

I guess I could get back in shape in a couple months, but it's a mute point since I only have vision in one eye. Doesn't matter, ww3 is at least 10 years from now, and by that point I will be to old.

Are you allowed not to serve for religious reasons?

Because I would choose against it any way I could. I had gotten accepted in officers too, dodged a bullet.

I need to lose 100lbs.

>tfw twig
Maybe as intel

I can walk and hike forever but I can't really run for shit
I was ok after training running for a month and i can lift about 150 pounds but that might not be enough

Definitely. I already barely sleep as well so id probably be ok. Don't have a knowledge of guns however.

this.

dafuq you talking about, OP?

WW3 starts and I'm headed to the Mountainous Wilderness and living like a sovereign citizen. I'm not fighting in any World War of Clintons oil pipeline

Your puny war wouldn't touch me I have a house in a town surrounded by mountains where I can grow my own food, also the city where I live is like 9000 ft from the ground.

I'd probably need to lose about 60 lbs

Yes
I'm a manlet with bad eyesight tho (wear glasses), so they'll put me in a tank probably

don't worry comrade, it's not going to hurt too much

Yes. ironically I'm actually in even better shape now than I was when i served

This is the sad reality of the Western world. You'd think most people on Sup Forums would fight for their country if it faced annihilation. However racist and elitist white people can be, they can never match the willingness of blacks and Muslims to fight for their beliefs.

It really is pathetic that people here can proclaim their race the "best" and their country the "best" but when faced with an enemy their first response is to hide in a forest. One day long ago Americans could say "these colors don't run", no more.

Yes, I run, lift and do various other exercises. I have a good diet and good sleeping habits. I'm pretty much at my physical peak right now, shit feels good.

I do wonder how many people would actually choose to serve their countries, especially Europeans who've become disillusioned with their countries. A few years ago if WW3 broke out, I would probably desert out of having little faith in Britain, but after Brexit I might reconsider. This place may be worth fighting for after all.

Yes.
Also, i'm a brazilian, i'm able to deal with death as i do every day.

Not to mention the impressive agility with which you can climb trees

Not to mention an extra member the size of an arm

well said, funny or not, climbing trees can save lifes;
and please answer me, what an ITALIAN can do in a war? betray is the only thing that i can remember now

We have the power to insta allie with the winner side and do pretty much nothing to help them but they wont touch us because we're allies and if the other side tries to fuck us we immediately surrender to them and turn their allies

I want to be the battalion that liberates Israel

Definitely.

I'm a 10 lbs overweight skinnyfat but boot camp should get me to be somewhat respectable.

Yes, may take a month to adjust to any cardio over a mile run though.

Are you a child? Do you really believe in this shit?
And why do you need an external force of "allies" who is supposed to save your ass? It's maybe because you can't even defend your neighborhood?

Probably?

My bummed knee from High School recovered though I wear glasses and am diagnosed as manic depressive.

I'd probably get taken if it got grim but I wouldn't be a first pick.

Yep
>tfw would be fit if didn't over eat
I regret nothing.

Yes. I'm ready. I don't want it, but I'm ready.

>implying i wasn't being sarcastic

for postapocalyptic survival probably yes
for the army fitness test no way in hell

fuck yea

>Not on psych meds, haven't taken recreational drugs in 2 years, haven't drank or smoked in 3 years
>spend my days reading redpilled literature, listening to good music, and working out
>no woman to cuck me and make me into a weakling

More ready than I've ever been, senpai

>using food instead of drugs to get a sugary high
>spend my days on Sup Forums and reading mein kampf over and over
>women don't want me s i fuck my own hand 5 times a day
fixed it

yes, i even tested it.
>tfw mandatory service