What did you think, lads? I enjoyed it!

What did you think, lads? I enjoyed it!

and the half naked qts let my penis enjoy it also

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/04/m-night-shyamalan-glass-unbreakable-split-sequel-bruce-willis-samuel-l-jackson-james-mcavoy-1202077681/
youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best Shyamaladingdong since Signs. Decently executed, McAvoy was brilliant.
And yeag the wole third act was a constant boner.

>inb4 that uridon tripfag posts his pathetic rambling youtube "review" begging for a couple extra views

When he took the first girl (the non-white one with the short black skirt) when they first got there, was his intent to rape her?

Later the shrink said that "he likes watching young girls dance about," but it seems like they really tried to avoid the subject of rape.

Was he removing their shirts for sexual reasons, or his OCD?

Will there be an Unbreakable 2 next?
Is this like Unbreakable 1.5?

He was taking their clothes because they were dirty, also as a form of punishment

I enjoyed it for the McAvoy acting. The others were pretty bland, but as was intended, he carried the movie.

Yes and yes.

deadline.com/2017/04/m-night-shyamalan-glass-unbreakable-split-sequel-bruce-willis-samuel-l-jackson-james-mcavoy-1202077681/

Are you autistic? It's pretty obvious he was going to rape them. They even say he's not allowed to touch them because they have to remain "perfect" for the Beast, and what's her name lives because she had already been a victim.

Him taking their clothes was probably the closest thing he could get without actually molesting them

Alright faggots, what's the twist? Every single person on Sup Forums got the split twist wrong

I can't wait for that.

No, I'm retarded.

In all seriousness, I remember the bit about them needing to remain perfect, but at first he seems like he takes her for rape time (And the peeing stops it because of his OCD), but didn't he know they needed to be perfect for the beast before that scene? Before he even took them? Or did he learn later?

Raping would have made them damaged, like Casey, right? So if he would have raped them, then the Beast would not have wanted to eat them?

Also, why didn't he completely eat the first girl? He seemed to have just eaten some of her guts and then moved on to the next?

Pretty damn good movie. I'm so glad the surprise wasn't spoiled for me.

He already knew that he shouldn't touch the girls but he's an OCD control freak that's also a rapist so he couldn't control himself. After the one girl pees herself to get him to back off either he or Patricia mentions that he got in trouble for almost spoiling their plan and that he can't touch them anymore

If she didn't tell her to pee on herself she would've lived. What's better - being raped or being eaten?

the main chicks bouncing tits distracted me from her too far apart eyes.

also the booty on that latina chick....

Sula was born in Swansea to a Trinidadian mother with Afro-Hispanic and Chinese roots and a father of German and Estonian heritage, Steven Sula.

This is it.

THIS IS THE FORMULA, FUCKING ESTONIA HOLDING BACK THE GOODS

I didn't see unbreakable, was I supposed to see that first? I felt like something plot related was missing

ok movie though, pretty slow

the old lady says that he likes to watch naked young girls dancing, infact the first girl says that he told her to dance in front of him

Only Willis showing up in the end & the glass man reference wouldn't make sense. Just shows it's in the same universe.

You can watch this without seeing Unbreakable, but if you have seen it before you'll catch some interesting parallels.

Yeah, but you'll miss realizing why he put the flowers by the train and a few other little hints of where KC came from that only are noticed after the ending

disappointing though the lead girl is hot

Well to be fair they thought they had been kidnapped by a rapist at the time since that's the first thing that happened to them. They didn't think that they were going to get eaten by a split personality super human and Casey doesn't even find out that he won't hurt her until the very end anyway

Why does he put flowers by the train? I couldn't connect the dots even though I've seen Unbreakable. Besides Glass crashing trains to find a super hero?

Kevin's dad died in the train crash. the therapist briefly mentions about how he 'left on a train'

youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY

consider suicide

This, and, in Unbreakable the train crash is what set the whole thing off.

>inb4 you are exactly spot on

Realistically, how buried under lawsuits would the zoo be?

lmfao Sup Forums has the most autistic fucking spammers, holy fuck.

In America? Very. America they just sue to see what will happen. Literally no downside to sueing. They need tort reform.

True but the zoo management and staff seemed to be well aware that the guy was living down there. Why would they allow that?