How did this only get 5 seasons, with one of them being a shortened season for closure?

How did this only get 5 seasons, with one of them being a shortened season for closure?
>good one off stories (admittedly these were often hit and miss) coupled with overarching plotlines, with 2 or 3 arches running concurrently sometimes
>interesting scifi elements and good if entry level moral quandaries
>well done diversity in the cast, with it not feeling forced, and strong female characters, whose strength didn't depend on their relative strength to a male character

because women
not even memeing, they had to change the plot because of one of the actresses decided to get pregnant and after that it all fell apart.

Women were a mistake

>no recoil
>half the time they don't even pull the trigger

>people paid that taller chick to wave her hands up and down like a jackass

Obviously the Machine is powering electromagnets to pull the bullets out of the gun.

that would still create recoil

What happened to the brass that should be hitting the short one in the face?

This. Root should have died back in Season 2 and Shaw in Season 4. The only time they had the balls to kill someone was Carter.

>half the time they don't even pull the trigger
Actually they're pulling the triggers more often than you can see the muzzle flash.

It should have just stayed episodic with a few guest appearances by the grills during the season
They could have made literally 10 seasons of it and I would be watching

High Resolution was a mistake

They should have made that Russian spy girl old enough to join the team after killing off Root. Or at least become part of Pierce's backup team.

requesting simplified webms

Nice dubs

Amy Acker is the sexiest woman alive. Prove me wrong.

WRONG

Fag detected

When I was a kid I played 'pretend shooting' better than this what the fuck.

IT'S A CASELESS BULLET U FUCKING BIGOT

>Amy Acker
Is she in this? If so, along with Ben from Lost, I may need to finally watch it.

Yeah, and Jesus.

can someone post a webm of those two lesbos making out

I watched the first 2 eps and it sucked.

you suck

This is very unrepresentative of how amazing the show is and only gun autists gets worked up about this webm.

>it's your fault for noticing how awful that scene was

Because Shaw and Root ruined the show

Honestly that is pretty much how all of the Root gunfights look. Shaw was fine tho.

I will agree to this one and it is not a hurr durr women thing. Carter was great in the show because she brought so much to the story. We also head John's femme fatal friend whenever needed.

What WAS the point of Shaw being in the show or Root being part of the team?

Series went downhill after the HR season and after mob wars seasons it was unwatchable.

That looks hilariously bad. I enjoyed the show much less when that Amy Acker cunt came on as a main character.