Sup Forums irrevocably BTFO!: If Black people left America

youtu.be/upPqtS48Xj8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Rubin_production_discography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll take it, 80% of violent crimes will disappear.

Indians innovate and contribute more to the health of our America than negroes.

I saved this image

>"peanut butter"
George Washington Carver didn't invent peanut butter. Before him multiple white people had already done it and the Mayans likely made it before them.

>"hot comb"
Invented by the french in the 19th century, not by blacks.

>"potato chips"
invented by whites

>"corn rows"
who cares?

>"Pacemaker"
Boykin did not invent the pacemaker. It was invented by whites.

>"go through your itunes playlist and take any Kanye West, Beyonce, half of drake..."
Uh, go right ahead

>"cotton"
lol they literally think black people invented cotton.

I love how they have to literally rewrite history to make it seem like they actually invented shit.

And STDs
And people living in poverty
And single mother homes

so, when they leave to go their "own country" or whatever they think, they will have only
>peanut butter
>hair styles
>chips
>pacemakers
>nigger music
all the ingredients to make a great society

PLEASE DONT LEAVE

also what the fuck are they implying, people are gonna stop making pacemakers and chips cause they were supposedly made by niggers? do they think there's some sort of "racial copyright" on basic shit? why am I even typing all this shit out Im so tired of all these bullshit

>niggers coming in and stealing stuff

funny ass shit

What would you do without all the shitty rap music and vines?

>if black people left America

the funniest part is when they sat down and wrote that shitskit none of them went "huh...seems like we have contributed way less things than we imagined guys..I honestly thought the list would be 10 pages long and we literally have 6 things among which are cornrows peanut butter and chips"

niggers BTFO

Send their assessment back to fucking africa where they belong. They're still evolving into humans and need to be in a more natural environment. They're not ready for society yet.

>BLACKS INVENTED ALL MUSIC
This one pisses me off the most. It erases important musical contributions from e.g. the Carters and Jimmy Rogers to blues and jazz. But even if you buy into the "blacks invented the blues, therefore blacks invented rock and roll" retardation, blues and jazz are what you get when you meld elements of European and African musical structures AND PLAY THEM ON EUROPEAN INSTRUMENTS.

Imagine if whites said "oh the blues? that's all ours. we own that. we invented that all by ourselves." Wouldn't that sound crazy? Doesn't it sound ridiculous? So why the fuck does anyone tolerate this when blacks say it about rock and roll?!

Gettin real tired of this shit.

>We will take your peanut butter before we go
>And Kanye West

What a horrible future, imagine that all nigs gone and you will only miss peanut butter and retarded untalented autotune peace of shit

If black people left, Subarus would have higher resale values

>If Black people left America

well, we haven't tried that one yet, and everything else we have tried as been a total fucking failure, so i would be willing to risk it just to see what happens.

Kek, some cunt on facebook defriended and blocked me yesterday when I posted pic related in response to the "article" about Laura Ingraham giving the nazi salute in that one still frame that lasted a quarter of a second

The only things they'll actually be able to create themselves are the hairstyles, a primitive form of their own music and maybe they'll eat mud in place of peanut butter.

One less Hill shill you have to deal with, I guess.

>peanutbutter
Aztecs/Amerindians
>chips
Are you fucking kidding me?
They're I a British cook book from 1822.
About 30 years before Crum's story.
And there were several other appearances in other books before him as well.
>thinks they invented braids
Shut the fuck up you nappy headed monkeys.
>cotton
Literally retarded.
Your ancestors picked it for 150 years.
They didn't invent it.
And they were soon outmoded after the civil war.

Thank John Wilkes Booth for killing Lincoln before he could send you all back to Africa you worthless fucking apes.

>AND PLAY THEM ON EUROPEAN INSTRUMENTS

Every civilization had their own string-based instruments, the modern guitar was brought to Europe by the berbers.

I don't want to be mean but I'm pretty sure the USA would get better as a country. Besides I don't remember american people ever saying they wanted blacks to leave, they just want them to stop doing dumb shit.

>BLACKS INVENTED ALL MUSIC
I'll take Mozart for $500, Alex.

The point is that American blacks were playing modern guitars, not a fucking akonting. And they were in tunings (yes even the modals) shown to them by whites.

I don't want to diminish the cultural contributions of blacks to modern music. But don't you fucking dare diminish white American and European contributions either.

>"let me take back our inventions", he said smugly whilst wearing clothes designed and "invented" by white people, and spoke a European language

Ingraham gave that salute on purpose, user. Im not putting it down. But she did it deliberately, so you might as well just own it

No, they were outmoded before the civil war. We literally didn't need slaves, but rich southerns wanted to own people so therefore we had to have a civil war.

I don't recall hearing a sieg Heil, and I do recall her waving to the crowd.

>starts off the video with muh peanut butter

Top fucking kek. Niggers are absolutely pathetic.

>George Washington Carver
And stupid, worthless niggers always reduce the man to 'peanut butter', which he absolutely did not invent.
Though he did make improvements.
These dumb niggers go to schools all over this country named after the man, live on streets named after him, go to parks named after him, etc.
And they have no fucking appreciation of what the man's actual accomplishments were.
Which were primarily in helping poor/small farmers and sharecroppers make use of easy/cheap to grow crops that wouldn't deplete their soil, and in fact helps build it up.
He invented all sorts of methods and uses for them to help them get the most from their livelihood, make ends meet, and even lift themselves up out of poverty and become serious farmers or take further control of their life and give their children opportunities that they could never have otherwise.

And these dumb niggers talk about peanut butter.
No surprising considering they're all likely wannabe performers of one type of another.
Fuck them.

Its kind of sad that this is all they can have claim to

It's hard to break people of the customs to which they were born in to.
Also, a few million free niggers that might be bitter over their lives probably wasn't a palatable idea either.

Which is why we should have fucking deported them all asap.

If the South was as evil as they made them out to be, almost all the slaves would have been executed before they Union could free them. But they didn't.

le 1 post by this ID meme

If black people left they would magically erase their "inventions" and take them with them?

>in that one still frame that lasted a quarter of a second

40% of violent crime would disappear over night

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

Based Dr. William Luther Pierce.

And more important, most of 'random' violent crime, crime against strangers, and crimes of opportunity.

Almost all white violent crimes happen between people who know each other.
I've never had a random white guy try to start a fight with me or act aggressive to me as we passed each other on the sidewalk/street/in a store.

Wow, American society will crumble without all that very useful things like hot comb, corn rows, Kanya West, Jesus the delusion is real.

that list really needs an update it's been 3 years

Blacks actualy left the states and went back to Africa before. They have been there for 100 years now and ofc they have build the best city's in the world with all their inventions.

I'm taking this to mean that it would mean all the women interested in BBCs would just become dykes instead, thus buy more Dyke-waggons.

>Jemelmusic
Nuff said.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out

>black people are composed 100% of melanin

You can't make this shit up

>MUH PEANUT BUTTER!!

Is that really all they have? Sad!

>that blonde qt is a brainwashed coalburner
why do the liberals do this to us

>>"go through your itunes playlist and take any Kanye West, Beyonce, half of drake..."
Come now you need to rub it in the niggers face. All of those instruments, computers, and language was invented by whites.

Just because you want a race out of your country doesn't mean you have to refuse to use any products made by them (which incidentally a lot of those things besides the specific music artists mentioned in that video are not the creations of black people).

I don't want a massive bunch of chinese people in the UK, but I have no problem with buying products produced in china (for the most part), or ones originally invented by a chinese person.

If they're taking everything that "they" "invented", shouldn't they also give up stuff that whites invented in the past?

>All them dead children would go on to live lives and become doctors and scientists.
>People would pay less money in healthcare and taxes, and low income earners would have an equal footing, and they'd send their kids to decent schools so there'd be more doctors and scientists.
>Less dead doctors and scientists.

Just putting it out there.

So blacks will leave if they can take peanut butter with them.

Even if those claims were somehow true, it would still be blacks educated by whites.

>implying wanting to eradicate all the niggers today means we cant enjoy the few things tolerable niggers of the past "invented"

all those rappers have their songs written by jews

we DID invent the blues nigger, rainy, spivey, smith, these are WHITE names dont let the BLACK MAN rewrite and STEAL OUR history!

They really seem to have an absurd idea that if they left tomorrow, anything they had the slightest involvement in would turn into a vacuum.

Perhaps that's why black men leave their kids, they think their bastards just magically vanish in a puff of smoke.

The music was made using european instruments so in actuality whites invented it.

Funny isn't it.

I'm more than happy to give up peanut butter, cornrows, and Kanye shitty music if it means we get our cities back and crime rates go into freefall.

So we lose peanut butter and rap?

I'd happily make that trade. Its not like we can't invent the pacemaker ourselves.

Fund it

It's a video about a group of black people taking shit from a Caucasian female's place of residence. Niggers literally cannot feel anything but entitled.

>an average black person has 150lbs of melanin

Damn. Melanin is only an extremely small % of skin, which itself is an extremely small part of a human. I didn't know the black obesity problem had got this bad

Peanut butter was actually invented by a Canadian, comrades.

We will never have to give up our delicious, nutritionally sound peanut paste.

You still have Hispanics and the south you fucking retard

Even if all of those things were invented by blacks, how would they suddenly be erased if all blacks were to be deported to Africa?

WE WAZ KANGZ!

we still have nutella, boys
maybe it is a chance for vegemite to make a resurgence
AUSSIE VEGEMITE MARKET SPIKE WHEN?

>And people living in poverty
What about poor whites?

Tell me how hispanics and rednecks are holding back USA progress.

The point is that i don't want Jews to have power, because i don't want Jews & black people to invent shit for us. That's exactly the problem with this world. I want native people to invent stuff so we aren't dependent.

The south isn't even the south anymore dumbass leaf, get your head out of the 1800's.

Why do smug liberals always have that expression on their face? Eyes wide open like that with mouth open or teeth exposed.

It's patronizing.

He should have said stupid people living in poverty.

lol the average white redneck has an iq equivalent to rich blacks. I'd take this whole country turning into rednecks if it meant the 90% of black people that are niggers left.

>Black people
>people
?

>all those nig """invetions""""
>can't use hardly any of em cause they didn't invent electricity
>can't even recreate they're music because they were made using the white man's instruments

top fucking kek

Blacks magically disappear or go back to Africa or whatever
>Crime rates would plummet
>Ghettos and inner cities being empty would allow us to recycle all the copper, steel, and other resources.
>Would free up cheap housing for whites
>After 1 or 2 generations of gentrifying the property values would increase
>STD rates plummet
>Single mother unwanted, unplanned childbirth would plummet, strengthening the family values the country had in the mid-20th century
>Reduced welfare recipients would unburden some of our tax dollars
>That money could be spent elsewhere or we could just lower taxes.
>Free up many low skill jobs for high school kids and not have to raise the minimum wage to 15 fucking dollars
>Rap culture doesn't infect the lower class and cause criminality
>Next maybe the Jews

>Kanye West
>Beyonce
>Drake

Withnout white producers and record executives these people would be at best working in mcdonalds.

Without pic related hip hop would have died out in New York as the fad that it was at the time.

>28,000,000 million
28 million million?

guys what the fuck is hot comb?

None of that was really a big deal. The only notable thing would be a pacemaker.

>cotton
picking!= creating, fucking retards

Niggers can't really be this stupid
Also, nobody uses organic melanin, synthetic melanin is where the market is

TED

CRUZ

>Search on google about Rick Rubin
>jew
The meme is real

Why do all lefties have this fucked up look about them?

It is like they are always a combination a scared and surprised.

Its fucking creepy as shit.

Pretty much, although to be fair Rick Rubin is pretty based.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Rubin_production_discography

>peanut butter

Holy shit, stopped right there.

>Hey, when you leave, could you leave everything behind that white people made? Kthx.

They really trying to say crisps were a black invention?
Cornrows? The picts, for one example, would like a word.

Itunes, not denying it, some great soul and blues came from blacks. I would miss zero else. But kanye and beyonce? Neither of them write any of their shit.

Cotton? lolno gtfo.

Maybe "racism" is changing my brain and how I perceive things - but that woman doesn't look human at all. Her eyes are black and lifeless, rictus grin, baring her teeth. Looks like a demon tbqhwyf