This is border between Russia and China

This is border between Russia and China

When China was weak, Russian Empire humiliated them and took these lands by force.

China is not weak anymore.

First Outer Manchuria WILL be Chinese once again and then ALL of """"Eastern Russia"""" will become Lebensraum for Han.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuva
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/china russia border.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One tactical nuke, and they'll all fuck off.

>t. zheng
>((((((美国)))))))

Are you a chink or something?

For one, Hun Chinese are not ALL Chinese.

For two, Russians are one of the 56 founding ethnic groups of the Peoples Rupublic of China.

Tuva asked for Russian protectorate from the Tzar because of Chinese attempted takeover...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuva

>was recognized only by its neighbours: the Soviet Union and Mongolia

ffs. even Wiki insinuates coercion on the part of Russians. I hope you all get raped by jew cock as you all deserve.

China is still shit tier, otherwise why are all the rich folks emigrating? Nice try Mao.

>tactical nuke
This isn't modern warfare faggot

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/china russia border.jpg/

Really makes me think

>The size of your border crossing in the middle of literal Siberia dictates strength
really fires ur neurons

They'd thank you if it killed 100 million

Why do chinks have to compensate for their tiny microdicks all the time?

The buildings indicate how imoortant the other is to the country. Russia is saying China isn't as important to them than they are to the chinese.

i don't think so

Why stop at tactical? Why not strategic?

I think all options would be available in the case of a CHINESE INVASION you fucking spastic.

my shit is more valuable than any chinese

t.Kim
Note: I am not Saitō

that would only piss them off to be fair

China is massive and has endless manpower

GENOCIDE THE CHINESE
EURASIAN WAR NOW

>implying CSTO will not fug Chinese
>implying opportunistic India, South Korea, maybe Japan, and Vietnam will not fug China
>implying USA will not fug China

Besides, a bigger border gate means a stronger nation? I'd love to see your reasoning behind that.

>implying USA will not fug China
With what?

Does anyone in the US even want war with China? They would never invade you and you'd never get the logistics sorted out for a land war in China.

So does Russia though.

This. Its like a dick measuring contest except China is the only one trying to play because its insecure.

>1 post by this ID

They might have to go strategic then. China only has 200 city busters, and I think a good 800 million of them are already praying for the sweet release of death.

Does China really need more fucking land?

talk about overcompensating

втф aй хeйт pyccия нao

Ikr. We sold them Vancouver, what more do they want?

China can be basically destroyed by cruise conventional missile bombardment of their dams complex.

I thought tactical nukes are for large troop or tank formations.

That said it still is pointless. Russia has enough conventional forces to waste before worries of nuclear war.

kek

shut up Ivan you squatting monkey you and your peasant family will be licking Chinese boots within a decade. Putin will fuck your economy up even worse and you """"""people""""""" will just do what you do best, sell off everything including your sisters.

Really? How about you give handjob to jamal instead of typing this bullshit?

Russia's manpower is not endless and its eastern infrastructure is rather shit. Not to mention that Russians still have the European mentality of valuing life - China would not think twice about sacrificing its soldiers.

>Chinks trying to steal land from my glorious Motherland
Yeah, good luck with that.
I wouldn't mind filling Siberia with cheap slaves after we turn China into Kitayskaya Oblast, though.

>t. chink diaspora

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

Russia got BTFO by Japan

What do you think China will do to them?

What does your Iranian cheese taste like you peasant? kekekekekekekekkekek

>not being the best korea
how does it feel ?

China is buying land from Russia and imports their zerg hordes to work.
I doubt they'll ever attack

>that pic

Chinese confirmed for manlet coping strategies

>checked and wrecked
I eagerly await the day that the Chinese push things too far and realize that nobody has their back.

yep, Putin best beware 200,000,000 farmers armed with pitchforks swarming across the border to reclaim their land...
Numbers alone don't determine an effective military. Half of China's arsenal is either fake or antiquated

Nothing once Trump wins.
With the help of Russia and a new Imperial Japan(if they will get over past bitching) we can box in the Chink menace and save the East while we save the West at the same time.

>More than one million men engaged
>Less than a thousand dead bodies
How is that even possible? Is it a small frontier incident and they count all the armies in the region?

t. CIA bombed into assmadness

Why would anyone want war with Russia when there is the common enemies in the United States?

Much more likely is a war with Japan or in South East Asia than against the Russians. Russia is a strategic ally for the most part.

Why stop there ? Just go AD

>Build a useless gateway out of styrofoam and triplex in the middle of nowhere
>You are now a superpower beyond the comprehension of someone with a lesser gateway

They only admit to having 200, Chinks have being enriching Uranium in their 60 odd rectors nearly constantly for over a decade

That. Srsly, the China meme needs to be put to sleep.

>2nd largest economy (Set to outpace the US in less than a decade)
>Largest Army
>2nd highest military budget (That's Increasing exponentially)
>undisputed manufacturing capital of the world.
>Has tons of secret nuclear reactors and military bases

Damn chinise good at minecraft.

The current defence minister of Russia is a Tuvin.

if they are secret how does a nigger like you know about it?

>increasing exponentially
Do you even know what that means?

Also, it doesn't matter, they're both nuclear powers so a full scale invasion is very unlikely. Plus, the Chinese have inferior technology and their export based economy won't survive warfare at that scale and level of diplomatic fallout

>Chinese economy after we cut off trade

Wewest of lads

You can't cut off trade. It will hurt Americans too much.

?

lol. best thing that would happen to the US in the long run.

Tactical nukes would very much be a considered option by the Russians in the event that the Chinese invade.

Too painful for you in the short term. It will never happen and American people would struggle to pay increased prices if you did it.

Slavs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chinks

Bacisly Mao needed victory over SU in order to push his wife cultural revolution even further on next communist meeting.
So they tryed to overtake some shitty island in the middle of no where.
Pretty much from each side massive army assamble but fighting took place only between border patrols groups.
t. chink invade shitty island
later the night soviet patroole shake them off.
repeat for a few weeks.

We can live without poisonous plastic shit from china. China can't live without exporting to us. Your point is invalid.

The chink will go nearly extinct within our lifetimes.

You have never taken an economic class, have you?

It would be too painful in the short term.
It could be done over a long period of time but in that case China would have time to adapt too.

Typical of guys with small dicks lol

Inb4 muh dik

>China will grow larger!

We're doing it anyway when trumps elected.

No, you are not. Trump is just lying to you so he wins.

You seem to be under the impression that we need China more than China needs us...

Thank you, bro.

>Muh basic econ

Google: CIA bombed by Russians.

Economically both need each other. Anyone does anything stupid ruins us all.

We like Russians and Russia here, Russian politicians are well respected such as Putin, best selling books are about him.

>more manlet coping strategies

>China is not weak anymore.

It's still weak.

hello, sir. Is your city flooding now?

> Much more likely is a war with Japan or in South East Asia than against the Russians.

Considering, that separate states in east asia are only facade of asian confederation made for white savages, who are blinded by their pride, this is pretty much declaration of proxy-war intent, mate.

Han chinese are like 95% of china's population

I didn't specify the time so it's possible that it could follow e. Also it's a figure of speech you autiste

STFU, I got a B in A-level Maths

Fortunately not.

It is already a proxy cold war in Asia.

It's already WW3, look at Germany.

>Endless manpower
Which is a useless asset in modern warfare.

>Caring about a siberian boarder gate
Wew lad

China is great. In a few years they'll have a better welfare system than any of us have in Europe, even being a developing country.

People are retiring at 50-55 years old there man.

>1 post by this ID

200,000,000 starving farmers who hate the CCP*

>Zimbabwean mathematics

good to hear it. but seriously, are we going to get bombed by Xi DADA?

>(Set to outpace the US in less than a decade)
>undisputed manufacturing capital of the world.
Not for long. Let's see what happens in November.

>Has tons of secret nuclear reactors and military bases
You can't hide military bases and nuclear reactors you retard, we live in an age of satellite surveillance.

Yes Trump said he would completely cut off trade with China right?

> We can live without poisonous plastic shit from china.
Explain it to a dindu, whose comfort is entirely on chinese goods.

> China can't live without exporting to us.
They are totalitarism without much illuminati shit in schools. They can live without anything, probably even without air.

This actually shows us Trump perspectives in USA if elected. He will cut your comforts closer to Chinese levels, or you would not be able to compete.

Hillary will continue unreasonable spending and bring an end to your economy. But no cutting.

I hope not, but the thing is the CPC has talked so much about it that if Taiwan did anything they would have to respond or lose face.

> It is already a proxy cold war in Asia.
Say it as if west asian shitholes can compete with east asian confederation.

You're actually from the PRC? Special economic zone or random city? Is there so much internet "banned" as they make us believe?