Hues, do any of you actually live in favelas? Pls post profs with time stamp

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0gz1LEXie6h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My house is not actually in the favela, but I guess for you guys it is

>have aluminium foil for a roof

it probably makes a lot of noise when its raining

I always lived downtown

So what keeps poor areas like yours free of crime? Compared to others?

I feel sorry for you.

Move to Canada

wew lad

ebin :DD
do you ever see gang rapes from up there?

Pretty comfy for a favela, most of them are dark, gloomy shitholes built on every collapising clif range possible.

I live not that far from one, this is my neighborhood.

Wtf, sorry, man.

I don't live in a favela myself but in enclosure of my fairly small countryside city there are two areas restricted for favela building.Middleclassmen tend to avoid such places.

How many murders have you witnessed?

Those look a lot nicer than the stereotypical “entire house is made of rusty sheets of corrugated metal sheets” types I’ve seen in pictures.

It doesn't look that bad, better than a Russian neighborhood at least, but probably more violent

Sorry for taking this long to reply, I was trying to get an audio from whatsapp to show you guys what a afternoon shootout sounds like.
But it's impossible apparently.
Ironically there are some random shots going on while I type this.
Petty theft like stealing and house break ins are too dangerous for these criminals, if either the police or the drug gang catches them they won't die pretty.
Gang rapes also apply to what I stated above.
If you want sluts, there is baile funk, at weekends, but you might want to know people there. If you catch some drug lord bitch, you and the bitch dies.
I have only seen one corpse they dumped in my street when I was a kid. It's a bad deal for the drug dealers to have police snooping around the favela.
Where I live is like the small branch of a bigger favela, so it's "nicer" looking

Just take a video with camera and upload it to jewtube as unlisted and the give us the link

>Rio de Janeiro

Sorry for the slum and the state. I didn't know niggers know English

t. sao paulostani

I got it, this was december last year, but still happens some weeks
vocaroo.com/i/s0gz1LEXie6h

Have you ever had any interaction with the gang members?

Timestamp or attwhore.

>Timestamp
Did you not see the piece of paper?

Looks shopped. I doubt there are real favelados here. Post timestamp.

When I was a kid, I used to go to the church and the church sent people in the favela to proselytize.
They were pretty chill and respect the locals, and people never had to complain about them.
Some of them even asked to bless the guns which it's pretty funny. They were mostly 19 or 20.
Now they're not in the open anymore, so it's harder to have any interaction.

sounds like iraq lmao
Are you two genuinely fucking retarded?

I would switch this cold shithole to more warm shithole, same shit anyway. Also, i have never seen jungles, soo

Post another photo with timestamp or you're just an attention whore monkey trolling everyone.

Man i'm glad i live in São Paulo, these shitholes gets bulldozer'd every month.

lol just go to extreme east, you'll get to see some norks as well.

my god what a sad existence that must be

The jungle is just toucans, small gray monkeys, big red-haired monkeys, a few snakes and one or two alligators.

Rio is trully the worst city from this country.

At least in another capitals you can live far away from them.

This. Rio is so shit you can't look in the sky without see them because the monkeys are in the hills.

>same shit anyway
It's not, really. Hot, humid weather makes everything more unbearable. Snow niggers really don't adapt to living in jungle nigger environments.

kek

Are you jelly? I live in a ghetto but urbanized ghetto. I'm poor too.

What state?

Can you guys not move from those shitholes? Surely any other South American city must be better

you just proved you live in a favela area, I'm sure you feel smug now

Moving out is a long time project for someone born here. It's easier to move to a less dangerous area of the city

which city?

thats why he says he doesn't really live in one

Same :D

Actually like it here tho, it's near pretty juch everything.

I guess it is not that easy.

Probably someone will correct me, but there are high levels of passive discrimination. You have to put your address in job applications, like in everywhere in the world, and from it the employers' throw to the trash bin those that come from favelas. I mean, who would want to employ someone or rent a flat to some "favelado"? And considering that those people get the worst education and services, they probably weren't qualified for good jobs anyway.

I think that there is a "market" for getting fake documents to prove your address somewhere else.

I actually live in a very small comfy city, hue. Living in Rio or São Paulo is literally hell.

Ther's literally nothing wrong with São Paulo tho.

São Paulo countryside, specially in the campinas and triangulo mineiro area is fucking god-tier. I'd move the fuck here to there if it wasn't for my job.

>countryside of sao paulo
>godtier
Lmao

Facts that proved me wrong: 0

Unironically yes

That's personal, i dont like big cities. There are too many p-people there

do you know Bettynho?

I've never seen anything like that irl. Why such little space when Brazil is so big?

Too many Brazilians live in urban environments for them to become developed. Do what China did, elect a gommie and move the favelados into the fields while killing a few off

The air quality there looks bad.
This.

I didntknow living among uneducated rednecks was godtier

I like big cities but at the same time i like peace and silence. That's why i like countryside cities so much, it's a mix of both. Specially São José dos Campos, which is where i plan to move.

There are lots of people here who view hiring poor people and giving convicts a second chance as a religious duty. That said, they're also the conservative types to demand you have a nice haircut, dress appropriately, etc.

My father works with some youglings from favelas and he says they are the fucking worst. Can't work properly, always late, long pauses and no commitments at all.

Unfortunately, that's common with hoodrats here too. These guys are trying to help them, and sometimes they succeed. More often, they blow it on several occasions, and then blame everyone else. I got stuck training a few of them, and it just sucked. I really wanted them to succeed, but they're just too damned short-sighted and have shitty attitudes about everything.
Teaching your kids to see themselves as victims should be considered child abuse.

That’s not why China developed.

He says that they just work till they get their payment and then GTFO. Prolly to buy expesive clothings or drugs.

that's why abortions should be free and condoms readily available
don't want trashy people raising kids

>Prolly to buy expesive clothings or drugs.
Yep.
>abortions should be free
I'm Catholic, so... I'm all for free pills, IUDs, etc.
>condoms readily available
in every damned street corner and in every damned school.

No timestamp because I'm not at home right now, but this is my street. Like the first post itt, not the favela, but probably complete garbage to you guys.

kys

Building walls are clean, no trash on ground
it's alright

Patrician

Looks good tho, why you're whining?

Ikr, plus for my area (IT) it has plenty of opportunities.

I'm a fan off Off-duty Brazilian Cop

Doesn't look that bad t b h, pictures from favelas I've seen seem way more shitty

How close to reality is this movie?

>Looks good tho, why you're whining?

Não estou, desculpa se pareceu assim. Eu sei que moro em um bairro legalzinho, mas aquilo ali comparado com o que o americano tem como normal, aquelas casas sem muro/grade com a grama toda certinha, o que eu tenho aqui não deve parecer muito bom para eles.

For 90's Rio? Ye.

Aqui em Itaquera(mano) tem uma areazinhas boas e algumas bem cagadas, por sorte moro na boa, bem perto do Estádio. Valorizou pra caralho aqui.

humid area dweller here, when it gets really hot it feels like you can't breathe