Can you Americans explain to me how most of you can become extremely fat...

Can you Americans explain to me how most of you can become extremely fat? No matter how much I ate since the beginning of the year, I'm still thin af and not gaining any wait.

You need to down a bottle of corn syrup everyday if you want to be as fat as an amerigoblin

Girl?

Youre not one to talk but neither are we.

they eat a lot, and much meat

Same thing

Maybe it has yo do with the food thry eat

Not a girl, sorry.

I've been eating meat duh ever since grade school. Now that I'm 21, I'm still small and thin. My childhood friend (a girl) is taller than me.

You're just a young and skinny boy, wait until you get older.
>Not a girl, sorry.
Well then it's within your genes, just don't get surprised when you get older things change.

step one; capitalise!
step two; make sure one company gets a monopoly on foods
step three; make sure that company doesnt care about health
step four; make sure he stays powerfull and unhealthy

W-What food should I eat? Been eating McDonald's fastfood once a week.

How old? My sister is the same, she's 29 but was thin before and after pregnancy.

If you wish to gain more weight, eat more frequent, specially high calorie food.

it's impossible outside of states, they have cornsyrup in literally everything, probably even their tap water

I would rather stick with this twink body

Maybe eating everyday will help

I remember a documentary where they made muscular guy only eat McDonalds 3 times a day for month If I remember correctly. He became really fat

We have really cheap and delicious unhealthy food. Simple as that.

>consuming sugars and fats extremely
>being close to fast foods at any time

guess how it works to them

Sugar is added in almost everything here, portions are large, and a lot of people drink soda.
Also, heavily subsidize corn and soy to keep meat prices down, but don't do anything to regulate what happens with the tons of leftovers.

>I would rather stick with this twink body
You stop being gay and start lifting you fool or else I will whip you into shape.

Add a sugary treat after each meal, snack in between meals on crap like chips and anything pastry with lots of carbs (added sugars again welcome), replace water with sugary soda
That's about it. I did the reverse of that and lost weight without working out at all. Wasn't a huge amount since I wasn't fat but wanted to get rid of 2-3 kg and that's all it took for like a month or so

Drinking water is a mistake. Only sodas allowed.

i was a skinny frail kid when I came to America, within one year I was up 70 lbs. I gain about 5 lbs a year, and for every 10 pounds you gain you can use as a tax write off, so I try and gain as much as I can around the end of the year.

Fit at evey size