Canucks @ Ducks

Canucks freefalling while the Ducks are trying to make the playoffs

Attached: ducksaway.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

you wanna delete yours or should i delete mine lel

at least >we made it a couple minutes this game

MONTY SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Where's the screencap of canucks twitter with game start and goal tweet.

The other thread

That was from a different game.

>cant delete OP
fuck, guess we'll use this thread

I'm not even watching the games anymore. I've gone full kippers and just have it on as background noise

i guess that means you'll be posting ass soon

W-Well user....

Attached: 1458708056266.png (400x400, 30K)

>l i t e r a l l y everyone is injured
the tank was meant to be

I heard Guddy is out. That is a tragedy. Such a good guy in the room. If it wasn't for injuries like that we would have been competitive this year.

is this basically all derrick pouliot is going to be? like is this why the pens were waiving him?

>tragedy
if they knew he was injured in november then why did he still play an entire season. i seriously dont get it

If the lads can get us an L tonight, we'll be the first team in the league mathematically eliminated from the playoffs this year!

based yotes with the late winstreak in the season

lol canucks suck dick but this is a pretty good game

im pretty sure it has to be a regulation loss. if >we get 1 point >we are still technically alive.

why are the canucks the only team in /hoc/ that make gamethreads anymore

Attached: 1465275946372.jpg (500x368, 17K)

the canucks have to play the sharks and ducks again after this. i dont think calgary is making the ploffs. lmao.

>they have no 1st and 2nd
>its the isles
god damn alberta literally making the isles into a future powerhouse

Building character. There are a lot of really good guys who want to win here. That is what they are trying to do by building a winning environment while getting younger and faster.

go away benning

Chirelli did it when he was with Boston as well. He is a mad man!

I would but that just wasn't available to us.

Canucks
Autism
Network

Watch them still get first overall. Canucks will be fifth pick again... It is just so obvious...

if >we finished worst than arizona >we might pick 4th!

i mean bobqvist wouldnt be a bad choice

should just draft 6 defensemen and hope 1 or 2 of the later ones turn out decent. outside of juolevi the cupboard is completely bare of even decent prospects.

i wonder if >we can still get a 1st for tanev

ganger is SO fucking bad good lord

Attached: tfw not our year.png (299x276, 65K)

He will be at least a year away if we get him though and is probably not elite. That is the problem. Getting some good picks but nothing that is going to push for this to be anything more then meh tier in a couple of years. I guess that is better than the shit stain dog heap that is now though but still...

>He will be at least a year away
whats wrong with that? the team wont be competitive next year anyway

Brisebois has been showing good development. We like his character and he has high end skill. He is a promising player. Saunter also showed good commitment and has been resigned. These are the type of moves to help us go forward as an organization and get more competitive.

>13 points in 53 games
>-7
>ahl
i dunno, he's probably better used as trade bait for a pick

Yes but does he seriously project as anything more than a 3 or 4? 50 God damn years and they think they could ever draft a bonafide top defenseman. How many Lidsters Lummes do we end up with?

this team isnt going to be competitive at all for a few years. realistically speaking, aside from adding juolevi, the blueline is going to be the exact same disaster next year. maybe they take pouliot out and plug him in? if they trade tanev away >our main right side defenseman is going to be gudbranson, and thats probably not going to end well.

He does the right things that make the team harder to play against. We have our own stats and they are pointing to him as foundational type player.

The more I think of this and the more I read of this the more I worry next year will be even worse...

he's no dahlin but he's still solid. top 10 is full of defensemen

why did you expect any different? if management finally put their foot down and are committing to an actual rebuild then the team will be shit for at the very least 2 years. luckily for >us the prospect pool is stacked with offensive potential, just need defense and goaltending

>52 ganes

Attached: JUST.jpg (743x413, 144K)

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMERA

well this will be this first full offseason with the "rebuild" narrative, wont it? that self-reflection period linden went through around new years is when he basically said they were going full rebuild, i believe. could be interesting. im not holding my breath tho, i expect more patch work and marginal change.

How come they haven't scored in forever if all this talent is banging at the door?

the people that wanted the canucks to tank are getting exactly that. you literally cant tank any harder than they are right now.

eveyrone is meh but gagner is consistently terrible
>le miss the open net man

not on the team, the prospects. gaudette, lind, gadjovich (?), pettersson, dahlen are all scoring leaders in their respective teams/league. shits insane

>tfw we get shut out 3 games in a row

Attached: 1475225053626.jpg (600x549, 30K)

i think we have ourselves to blame. the fans constantly want everything right now, its no surprise linden and benning were most likely pressured into "retooling on the fly" rather than committing to a rebuild 2 years ago. kek even in this thread there's a guy that doesnt like the idea of a top dman like bobqvist not being ready for another year as if the team will make a drastic jump next season

CANUCKS HOCKEY

I don't even care if we lose but not getting a single goal is just embarrassing.

how come chris kelly isn't included when they talk about native players?

i think ownership is quite hands on and partially to blame for the first couple years. aquilini wanted to keep trying to extend that sellout streak rather than accept the fact that the old generation was done. if they pulled a >rags and told the city they were going to implode it all and be shit for a few years while they rebuild, people probably would have accepted it.

>people probably would have accepted it.
i dunno man, this city is fickle as fuck

i bet if green scratches gagner then scoring chances will double since he will no longer be there to kill the play lel

Attached: 1501603998278.jpg (500x484, 29K)

>hockey

who even watches this irrelevant sport lmao

Attached: 1520489011245.jpg (473x597, 29K)

me

Me because I hate myself and I'm too much of a pussy to physically harm myself

>not being physically harmed by how bad the Nucks are these days

fairweather much lmao I physically bleed from my eyeballs watching these games haha

My condolences

>Markstrom

It's like he and Nilsson are competing for who can do the most damage

Attached: 1520307793742.jpg (987x700, 148K)

wew lad calm down

embrace the tank bro

Sorry.

Attached: 1430067165175.jpg (250x241, 14K)

The streak has made it to 200 minutes!

Biega with the most SOG for the game. WEW!!!

Just read Blackhawks went eight in a row without scoring in the 1940s. Long way to go yet before we get history.

Doesn't he have the most SOG with the fewest goals or something like that.

We're under 30 minutes away from the franchise record, which was set in 2016

Our year to win the lottery

We Oilers now

Whoops. 1928-1929 blackhawks. Teams didn't really score much then though as that was kind of when forward pass was not really a thing.

I really want to see someone other than Edler do 23 plus minutes a night just for lulz.

only 11 more games and the suffering is over (for this season)

Do you think >we will get a goal in that time?

can we just take a loss on all the remaining games and have our draft pick please

>gagner taking the boeser spot on the pp
lmao no

>not being excited for Tank Bowl, Vancouver vs Edmonton to end the season

Attached: 1519778186411.png (246x200, 12K)

LMAO

MONTY SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR AGAIN
GG Canucks see you soon.

Attached: 1409583423639.png (285x276, 65K)

How are they going to survive 11 more games?

is there a correlation between bad teams and constantly taking penalties?

212:09 without a goal

I am going in a couple weeks. Industry party in one of the suites!!!

kek we fucking suck bros