Consider the following

If Engineers created xenomorphs to combat the Yautja (predators), a powerful enemy race. Wouldn't it make sense to kill the Yautja servants/allies (humans) on sight?

It never makes sense to kill anything but a nigger on sight.

You reckon there were black engineers? Or is the meaning of this movie that mankind derived from a swole as fuck completely paper white man with no hair and any human who isn't white is an abomination?

Yautja would fuckin wreck the engineers tgqhwyfamalamadingdog

Seems like the engineers are way fucking stronger than your average xenomorph. Wouldn't they be able to go toe to toe with a predator?

they dont make perfect organisms for nothing
a black engineer would just take a swim in the accelerant

I'm not saying it's aliens but it's fucking Damon lindelof that got us in this hole

Engineers are bigger guys

Is this a WE thread?

On a physical hand to hand combat level sure, but the predators have amazing array of weapons to deal with them.

they did create Xenomorphs to wipe out humans you retard

engineers would make engineer-xenomorphs, that would also be stronger.

They were running from something in that hologram footage. Either they are big but not combat savvy or they are just shit. I'd reckon a regular xeno would fuck their shit

We have no proof of that

Engineers are small game, hence only one calcified engineer helmet and a shitload of xenomorph skulls

They didn't create xenos at all fool. They created the black goo

Prometheus is still canon and that ship carrying Xeno goo was destined for Earth

Don't see it, where?

Where is the engineer helmet?

Is Yautja even still a thing? I heard it got dropped a while ago.

Looks nothing like an engineer

Fact: Predators are the most powerful race in the universe.

>was carrying goo that could lead to zombified infected humanoids, tentacle shit and xeno variations depending on the mutations circumstances.

Ftfy. No proof they had specific Xenos in mind. Try again

Engineers are "soft meat" to predators just like humans. "Hard meat" like the xenos are what really get predators' rocks off. All those movies and stories where they hunt humans is only for their newbie virgin predator members. Once they advance up they go after hard meat.

>mfw I get that reference

Shut up nigger, that's not the question.

the question is:

People ask themselves why Engineers would desire to wipe out humans?

I am asking if humans being Yautja Allies thousand of years ago would make sense to have then wiped out?

they would cower under the simple mention of their name since they cower like little bitches when a simple outbreak happens and cant even contain it.
a Yautja finds out theres an outbreak on a world thats not even theirs and they'll risk their life to make sure its under control and covered up. these "creators of man" cant even compete

>black engineers

WE

All their tech is stolen for the most part.

THEY TOOK OUT A FUCKING TRICERATOPS?

on the right trophy rack, fourth from the left, top row

it has that mask from the "pilot" in the first movie, alien

Ridley's answer was that Jesus was some kind of emissary for the engineers and when we crusified him we essentially declared war on them

>Yautja finds out theres an outbreak on a world thats not even theirs and they'll risk their life to make sure its under control and covered up. these "creators of man" cant even compete

^ this is the part that makes sense to me, Yautja in AVP 2 still see humans are lower tier allies, going there and owning up for the fuck ups.

I thought AvP was not canon.

lmao nice

They took out all the triceratops

But Jesus has never been depicted as an 8 foot pale bald body builder

>I thought AvP was not canon.
Only autismal niggers who can't into fun think AVP is not canon.

>muh speshul canon

I don't get it either but that's what he said

this one?

>declare war on a civilization that didn't have toilet paper
>still get BTFO
tip top zozzle

Engineers BTFO

Stolen from who?

>those stoners that immediately get BTFO when they accidentally point their guns at the predator
>MC's waifu getting BTFO by a predator shuriken
AvP2 was pretty fun.

>skull middle row all the way to the right, above the human skull
>its a cyclops

The bible talks about giant humans, nephalim etc

It was too dark I couldn't see anything

>it's a can't make my mind up if star wars fags or alien fags disgust me more thread

Requiem is underrated fun. The low budget and no name actors let them go all out with the R rating.

>wyn live the life of intergalactic dungeons and dragons with fellow yautja clan members

why live user?

>Intergalactic Dungeons and Dragons with preators

i never knew i wanted this

>implying anything from the AvP films is canon

Also there is going be an issue with Predator 2 having the xenomorph skull in it since it's set about 100 years before Covenant so 100 years before David creates the xenomorphs.

predators*

Can't forget the pregnant woman impregnation scene too.

ridley scott cant even follow his own cannon he's set in the alien universe so i think we're just fine

Predators don't exist in the xenopmorph universe. "AvP" is not official canon, and the skull in Predator 2 is now retconned, considering the official canon

In one of the comics there is a storyline where a predator is hunting an engineer and he gets his ass handed to him and only manages to win because he blows him up with his gauntlet bomb

>muh comics
Fuck off nerd.

>worrying about canon

It is a fucking movie and the Jews will do whatever the fuck they like as shown by their past fuckery in all things. Don't be too ass blasted when they merge with the Star Wars universe next year.

>the eventual AVP3 movie will have engineers just throwing jars of jelly at Predators

Avp is cannon to itself, it's its own franchise where all three have nothing to do with each other.

see

kek what a shit race

Someone at Fox recently said that AvP is not canon and that it's just a pair of films in a standalone universe.

Didn't say that Predator and Alien don't exist in the same one, just that AvP is not part of it.

>AvP
No and kys

>user cant stand to see his precious jelly thrower get decimated by the superior Yautja
>"STOP USING MY XENOS AS FUCKING CANNON FODDER! STOP!!!!!!"
BTFO
T
F
O

>AVP
>canon

Aliens vs Predator 2 video game is much, much better than 80% of franchise. Not to say stuff like Aliens or Alien 3 didn't have their merit, but still:

Alien > Predator > AvP2 (video game) > everything else

>not even worthy enough to take its skull, just its helmet

Let's punch this weapon of biological warfare, regardless what protection we dont have on. Running to fight that shit would be like running head first into serine gas.

I wonder if youre one of those pathetic little "men" who doesnt dare to even look a black man in the eyes and then comes on a cambodian sweater knitting forum to spout some retarded racist shit.

Wasn't Jesus actually a manlet because people of that area were a lot shorter then?

That doesn't look like an engineer helmet at all

>just because it's not AVP doesn't make it not AVP
JUST FUCK YOUR LOGIC UP SENPAITACHI

Jesus was 7'3''

My nigga. Still sucks sierra shut down the servers man.
>ywn again have to forcefully team up as a marines with the predator players on Lifecycle against the xenomorphs that have a queen thats absolutely wrecking the place as the drone and warrior players defend her as cannon fodder
it hurts

This one I think

Private servers still exist but you're no longer allowed to fly around and morph into queen at will by editing internet packets :^).

hell yeah. maybe theres people over at avpgalaxy that still have gaming sessions, all my friends from that era havent been on since

It's obviously based on this

What's David's problem?

Not all black men are niggers you retard.
Also, black people in the UK aren't a bunch of roidheads like in the US, no reason to really be scared of them physically.
The only problem is they often carry knives to mug you with.

I wonder what life on planet predator is actually like. I imagine the ones we know are the affluent faggots that own their own planets and hunt the most dangerous game on their own lands. Or those guys that fly to africa to kill lions.

>engineers are basically gungans

it doesnt? im pretty sure it does

>le not all niggers are niggers meme

AvP is not canon and Predators do not exist within the Alien universe. If they did, Predators are piss weak against Aliens and Engineers.

Engineer shows up to Predator homeworld. Drops black goo. End of the predators

>Consider the following
OP is a faggot

>fumbles on quarantine outbreak
>fumbles on getting head decapitated by the door
>sleeps until someone else wakes them up
>only method of attack is to throw their jelly at their opponents

Ridley Scotts gungans confirmed

It's true though mate.

No you shup the hell up, you, you...

DOUBLE GIGER

AvP is non-canon shit. Please stop.

>implying the yautja would let them even get close enough to their planet.

>Not all black men are niggers you retard.

>angry slavery-era word to describe fellow human beings is somehow a factual classification tool to categorize some people into it

Im not even a "liberal cuck", but you really should get help. Anger and hate will make your life miserable.

>defending a scifi tier cash grab targeted for fanfic writers
AvP managed to be a bigger abortion than predator 2.

and if they, did the predators would use that Particle beam cannon they used to drill into the ice from AVP and rip your flying half-eaten space donut to shreds.

Xenoposters never knew what hit em

It's in the center, so it obviously holds a large amount of importance.

Are there bigger cuck movies than predators and aliens? All these disgusting subhumans just fantasizing about other races fucking their shit up.