/SAG/ - SECOND AMENDMENT GENERAL

Hello fellow gun owners and gun rights advocates in America and abroad. Here we discuss guns and gun rights. Foreign gun owners and gun rights supporters welcome!

First for /k/ is full of faggots that jerk it to crossdressers

What?

Owning a gun in Israel is hard
You need to pass countless safety and competence tests, also have spotless criminal record,
Go to annual tests.
Not worth it (mostly-depending where you leave).

Hello Mr.ATF man. Not having much luck on /k/ today?

Don't waste your time. I don't have a dog.

There's nothing to discuss, user.

SHALL

Just buy guns in the black market.

Guns should be banned everywhere. There is no legitimate purpose to owning a gun.

What if I'm the last line of defense for my family? Wouldn't my shotgun make me more effective?

The second amendment guarantees my right to bear arms.

the democrats think they have found a way around the second amendment, by allowing gun manufacturers and retailers to be sued in the event a weapon they manufactured or sold was used in a violent crime. This will of course, end the manufacturing of guns in the United States and will shut down retailers as soon as they get sued.

The democrats will point and laugh as they repeat that they have not infringed on my right to bear arms, but simply impeded my ability to purchase a weapon.

if, for no other reason, this is why we cannot allow Hillary Clinton to win the White House in November.

Canada here, where it's easier to get a gun that most Americans are led to believe.

My family uses ours because we need to to kill delicious or dangerous animals. NOT (America, pay attention here) because I'm afraid of brown people, not because I hope to someday overthrow the government, not because I believe that I can protect society better than well-trained police offers can, not because I like to get drunk and shoot things for fun, not because I've got the mentality of a child and enjoy the empowering feelings that causing loud 'bang' sounds makes.

Statistically speaking, probably not.

/k/ is full of faggots that jerk it to crossdressers

Anyone own a Glock 30?

The fact that someone wants to take my guns away is a legitimate purpose for owning a gun.

Who /stocked up/ here?

Pictures like this make me laugh. Guns are weapons for women and retards, a proper man would use a melee weapon

But that's objectively false and quite the exact opposite is true

Wow, sounds gay.
I have a gun because:

I AM afraid of brown people. Correctly.
I do someday expect there to be a civil war in which the armed citizens of this country will fight.
I can definitely protect myself and my family better than "well-trained" police officers who aren't actually required to protect me.
I don't drink but I do enjoy shooting things for fun because I am not a homosexual.

>huu huu muh empowering feelings
You should include something about penises because that last part already outs you as a faggot, you've got nothing else to lose.

*teleports behind you and disarms you and breaks your gun over my knee and slices you in half with my katana*
heh............... too easy bucko

Fighting for survival isn't based in honor it is based in completely overwhelming your accoster

> katana
> not thrusting a javelin at them

Disgraceful

SKS?

7.62 X 39

Mil-spec ak

If you learn to control your fears (brown people, the government, police) then you don't need a gun to protect your feels.

Guns are still great for hunting or for shooting recreationally, but do you seriously think a bunch of low-iq poor inbred militia rednecks could protect themselves from the US military?

it's actually more prevention and escape

yes

No faggot

IS THAT WHAT YOU BELIEVE DON

Australia has NO federal gun control. Gun control is entirely the domain of the states as per the Constitution.

This means our gun control is far less entrenched than many believe. Already, some states are watering it down. You can get Category D firearms including semi-automatic AR-15s in Queensland if you're a "primary producer" (farmer). I suspect these exemptions will spread to other states soon too.

Keep holding the line America, the fact that the US has less gun control now than it did in 1968 is proof that more freedom is possible.

>europoors will never know the importance of carrying.

>bought (legaly) SKS
>it has plastic buttstock and blocked bayonet holder

fucking gun laws, original is classed as military grade weapon an so they must do some stupid modifications for civilian market.

it was high time i took a family photo

/thread

No dog? Ok pack it up boys, no reason to be here.

Just pick an AK up off that dead Palestinian in your front yard.

nice

>tfw live in california

What the founding fathers wanted was for as much of the population to own weapons because the population IS the militia, supreme Court even held that one up. But the anti gun fever has already been largely successful since early nineties to the point where most people no longer own/are proficient in handling a firearm and regard everyone else with derision as rednecks because
>Why would someone do something different than I, I who am smart and able and generally the best kind of person?