Blind Items Thread

>"The ensemble of this B list show has fallen out.
Not a single member of the main cast talks to each other off of set and although some are polite to each other when they’re working, others simply do not engage.The show’s lead gets the blame for the unhappy working environment, according to my source.
He compares her behaviour to that of a medieval queen; demanding, rude, entitled and very quick to scream."

Emma Roberts
Scream Queens

Also, mods, Literally dont ban me if this is considered Off-topic, I think it pertains to their careers, If Im wrong, just warn me or something, dont be jerks.

nobody cares
fuck off and watch TMZ

sup reddit

shit I fucked up the green text formatting

but I want another season of scream queens

/housewife/ general

>literally gossiping about celebrities like a god damn E network show is supposed to be board culture now
kill yourself

>now

>go on foxella.com, my source for blind items
>enter "Emma Roberts"
>Literally 5 whole pages of results
>Stories about her wearing wigs and talking in a British Accent
>Story about her bf waking up to find her pacing around the bedroom with a knife in her hand
>fucking her dealer on set
>dropping her elephant purse full of pills and cocaine in every bathroom and restaurant she goes to
>loses roles because of her attitude
>threatened Sarah Hyland and told her to "stay the fuck away from her bf"
>has fucked both Franco brothers, including Dave when he was married to Alison Brie
>Makes Evan Peters wear condoms and she wears gloves during sex because she is scared of germs
>Bulemic and anorexic
>Spent a 5-hour flight crying and drinking non-stop while alternating between pushing away and hugging Evan
>Was written out of a show because of her attitude on set
>literally cut off her relationship with ehr dad for no reason
>Got Evans beat up by some Chad because she yelled at the Chad for ignoring her
>was raped by Jared Leto

Bestest Emma is batshit insane, holy shit its not a meme

Daddy issues due to her father always working.

>303. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/28 **#5**
>This former tweener actress with her own show has done nothing really since it ended despite massive publicity efforts by her team. No one likes her plus she is not that great of an actress. She did tell this aging, if not old multiple Academy Award winner/nominee she would be willing to do the casting couch thing with him to get a part in his next movie.
>Victoria Justice/Sylvester Stallone (Harper's BAZAAR May Issue Event Hosted by The Stallone Sisters and Amanda Weiner Alagem at Mama Shelter Hollywood)

Lucky bastard.

that doesn't surprise me. she literally comes off as a whore

>"This legendary actor is struggling with serious dementia but the studio refuse to let him go public until his new movie's release cycle ends. On the set, as a take was ready to begin, he suddenly dropped his pants and defecated on the floor while shouting "Vev vev vev vev vev!" His co-star, who is famous for his own eccentricities, found it hard not to laugh."
>Harrison Ford/Ryan Gosling (Blade Runner 2049)

;_;

Bruce Willis

Lurk more, newfaggot

tell us, Danny boy

She was so fucking hot before she went skinny af.

Why did she stop eating guys?

this explains the herpes

Oh no. My worst fears confirmed.

shes always been skinny AF

VEV VEV VEV

>81. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/07 **#6**
>The goody goody Nickelodeon actress who had her own show on Nick and is not named Victoria Justice and is now trying to make it in movies or mainstream television was certainly not acting goody goody this week at a frat party. She even brought her own coke to go with the frat provided Molly.
>Miranda Cosgrove "iCarly"

Friendly reminder Enty called out the legendary ghost of USC first lol

Doesn't coke take your appetite away?

>This Game Of Thrones actress who is a big part of the show has a video she made with a boyfriend which shows her completely tied up and involved in all type of S&M activity.

>She also frequents a S&M club in London on a regular basis.

Smirkfu

I follow her twitter and her and lea michelle seem to get along.

This is cute.

marry
>substance abusers, eating disorder-chans
fuck
>casting couch sloots
kill
>entitled bitchy cunts

Emma Roberts are all three tho ...

Coke and chain-smoking. It's the JUST way

That's 3 dubs I've had in a row in 3 different threads.

Going for a 4th. GET!!!!!

That should read "frat-provided" Molly, it's a compound adjective, fucking amateurs.

>Big movie opening this weekend for this foreign born B+ list mostly movie actress who crashed and burned on television here after a big hit in her home country. Anyway, she was at an after party for a film at this film festival and not the after party for her own film at the festival when this B+ list mostly television actor from a hit network show that films in NYC walked up to her. The actor, who is married, set his drink on a table and pulled out his peen. He then said he was famous and that she should do them both a favor and suck on it. Yeah.

Sup Forums's favourite redhead from doctor who
the fit one

Bastard!

But whooose was the coooock?

But who's the guy?

These blind items are bullshit, no way they'd cover that up successfully.

Andy Samberg
maybe, I dunno, it fits

Your thread is 10x better than the bait threads OP. Good work.

They turn out to be accurate pretty regularly, I'm afraid. I love the guy too, but it would make sense of a few things.

>The good news he is legal. The bad news for this openly gay A list director is that his much much younger boyfriend is spreading secrets about the director to anyone who will listen. Don’t even get me started about the orgy on the private jet. B

Bryan, mate, sort your shit out

was Huge Jackedman on the plane?

>was raped by Jared Leto
What?

So, is the ghost pasta true?

>Apparently this actress is better than I thought for her to have her A+ list celebrity boyfriend think she really cares about him. It is the money. She will do anything for the money. I’m kind of shocked he is falling for it, but hey, Mariah had James convinced for a long time even while she was having sex with someone else while holding out on him.

How does she keep getting away with it?

VJuice noooooo!

she's a huge whore

>This former Nickelodeon actress had to have sex with a producer of this award show to be featured in it.

Victoria Justice
Teen Choice Awards 2016

They should ban you for being such a fucking woman, tbqh. Do you like gossiping with the girls while you play with your easybake oven too?

What is blind items?
Just anonymous "reports" on celebrities being dicks or something?

be less obviously underaged

>Trouble in paradise between this A list movie director and his A list mostly movie actress girlfriend who is a multiple Academy Award winner/nominee. I don’t think he quite knew how bad her pill addiction was when they started hooking up.

Darren Aronofsky/Jennifer Lawrence