Sup Forums hates hearing the truth. So i'll post it again

Sup Forums hates hearing the truth. So i'll post it again...

Donald J Trump:

>Won the election in a landslide 306 to 232
>Republicans won the house majority
>Republicans won the senate majority
>Approx. 30 executive orders so far, more than any president in the first 100 days.
>Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipeline were both approved (great for energy independence and American jobs)
>Promised to cut funding to sanctuary cities
>Hired thousands more border and immigration agents, toughening immigration enforcement
>Got rid of the “catch and release” illegal immigrant rule that Obama had
>Fulfilled promise of a 5 year-ban on officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government, and a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
>Decreasing regulation: signed executive order instructing agencies that whenever they introduce a regulation, they must first abolish two others
>Exposed the migrant issue in Sweden and Europe.
>A 298,000 net job increase in February (in contrast to the 135k estimate)
>The official unemployment rate decreased to a new low of 4.7 percent
>Ford, Intel, Walmart, Sprint, Charter Communications, Carrier, and DOZENS of other companies invested more than $150B into America and a combined 400,000 American jobs over next few years
>Signed a resolution encouraging women in entrepreneurship
>Since November 8th, the Stock Market has posted $3.2 trillion in GAINS and hit 24 CONSECUTIVE record highs – it has never been this high in history, ever!
>Consumer confidence is at a 15 year high.
>Delivered Joint Session to congress – “Best presidential moment in history” – Van Jones
>CEO's most optimistic since 2009.
>Tax cuts coming soon
>Healthcare is coming along, republicans and democrats are compromising on solutions.
>Signed an executive order on energy independence.
>American Manufacturing Survey Showing Highest Level of Optimism in 20 Years with a 35% increase from the past highest level

>Was right about surveillance by Obama administration- Susan Rice unmasking story, FISA warrant granted to Obama based off of the fake and debunked “Russian dossier” from Buzzfeed
>Airstrike at Syrian base which shot the chemical weapons, to teach the world our values and punish those who violate international law.
>Supreme court judge Neil Gorsuch approved, despite the UNJUSTIFIED filibuster (100% of democrats accepted Gorsuch in 2006, he has an incredible background with immense experience and knowledge). Approving a SCOTUS has never happened within the first 100 days of any President!
>In response to Trump, China returns North Korean coal shipments, AND buys coal from the US instead!
>263K jobs added in month of March - up from 180k expectation.
>Signed the Buy American Hire American executive order.
>Signed the Veterans Choice Program Extension and Improvement Act – more VA help coming soon
>Welcomed US citizen back to US after being in jail in Egypt for 3 years- shortly following President Trumps meeting with Egypt President, where he told him to bring her back to the US – Obama failed to bring her home
>Exports are a 2 year high.
>Home builder confidence at a record high
>Sanctioned Iran for their missile use
>National association of manufacturers highest confidence in 15 years.
>Regulation cuts are saving taxpayers $17-19 billion annually (Wall Street Journal).
>Already deported thousands of illegal immigrants with serious criminal records.
>Illegal border crossings are down 64% - A 17 year low!!!!!!!
>Afghanistan bomb took out tunnels and killed 36 ISIS members - 0 civilians.
>Is donating 100% of his presidential salary
>70% of Americans say that the Democratic party is out of touch with America
>97% of voters say that they still support their vote for Trump
>This is just the first 95 days. There is 2920 days in an 8-year term.

Stfu goldman sasch

*crickets*

Thank you based Trump, keep on fighting those activist judges.

Next order they strike down with be the order to dissolve their court.

.05 has been deposited into your account.

What did he mean by this?

this is kino

>Sup Forums hates Jews and wants them dead
>worships the most pro Israel president ever, also has a Jewish cabinet, and Jewish grandchildren

Really makes you think

Sup Forums got duped into voting for a neocon puppet, KEK

>The left hates jews now

FUCK DONALD DUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

The only question remaining is how we get rid of libcucks and minorities on our favorite board and make Sup Forums great again. Friendly reminder that BLACKED and KiK abbreviation posting (baka senpai etc.) started on Sup Forums.

But he is a rich white man therefore he is a sexist, racist, doo doo head, and all around meanie pants. And every popular actor, musician, comedian, podcaster, and redditor says he is a stupid. Por que?

>thinks I'm a liberal

Literally a Soros puppet now. We got played.

anyone got cliffs of ops novel?

>television and film

$0.02 has been deposited into your bum

No, Sup Forums still does. Post-reddit nu/pol/ loves them though

Cry somewhere else

haha thanks shareblue for showing me the light! :D

not my president desu

Hating Jews on Sup Forums was always stormfag thing to do, since they're gone and have been replaced by neo-Sup Forums hating on Jews is not biggest priority as long as it means getting shit done. Really Sup Forums moved from the libertarian "I hate everyone equally" Sup Forums to "as long as you're white and you hate SJW you're welcomed" hardcore totalitarian nationalists.

FFUUUCK WHIIITE PEEEOOOPLE AND FUCK DOOLARN FUUULF

Mods pls halp! There is SLGORFS in the board.

% of Americans say that the Democratic party is out of touch with America
What does that matter? It's in touch with foreign interests.

I trust Donald Trump to be honest, familia

but even if he will be the best president ever, this will only be the beginning. We need to see past the next 16 years of Trump. Let's not lower our guard, stay vigilant brothers

b-b-but he didn't miraculously repeal the entirety of Obamacare on his first try! Also his daughter is jewish hahaha stupid goyim! I MEAN WTF I TOTALLY HATE DRUMPF NOW!

Retarded shill cucks like actually think they can slide with this shit. Reminder that more people regret voting for that bitch Shillary than they do for Trump.

Post your political threads somewhere else. This thread has nothing to do with television or film. You're literally acting like a brony with this shit.

Whats that about crickets, user????

I SMELL GROOMMFFF

Nice strawman but seriously fuck off

>r/the Donald newfag on suicide watch

Trump is the most important person on earth and shall be discussed everyday everywhere

I don't care if history books will call him nazi or if he will be the worst president in history of United States. He has to do one thing and one thing only - deport millions of illegally voting parasites that skew elections. If those 5 to 10 millions of beaners were removed from USA liberals wouldn't win a single election in next 50 years.

Why do Trumpfags get so easily triggered?

Give me one reason why this is appropriate to a television and film board and I gladly will. It's not even in relation to The Apprentice, so you can't even try that shit.

Come on. One reason why it's television and film related.

>Sup Forumskids acting like they're the ones who belong here
dont you have a cartoon frog to be praying to?

Thanks user. I do my best to educate the fucking LIBTARDS on this board but they're such DEMOCRAPS they won't listen to the truth

halp us mods. pls halp.

There you go again shitting up the thread with your whining

lol do you think you're fooling anyone with these piss poor deflections?

>Haha it will be funny to watch Drumpfkins cry and whine once Don is going to get BTFO by Clinton
>Proceeds to do the same except 10 times worse than when Obama won.
>Their liberal "comedians" proceed to whine and behave like a spanked 5 year old child for next 6 months.
>Trumpfags are the "triggered" ones.

It's not my fault that propaganda pieces like Colbert or Bill Nye actually exist. We're only discussing them *wink*.

go fucking die you disgusting waste of carbon

lmao like can you even?!

i guess they thought everybody would hop on trump's dick after the election and are still trying to process the reality of that not happening

>I'M A NATIONALIST AND A GLOBALIST

>get called reddit constantly for being a niggerloving shill faggot
>start accusing anyone who supports trump of being reddit as part of your divide and conquer shill strategy

You have to go back.

yeah, he's obviously a tumblrina. he'll never be a kek-praising channer like us anons am i right my Sup Forumsrother?

You seem upset

So you have no reason why it should be posted on this board?

this

>voting
Thats ur problem right there

kys toonfag

>Sup Forums - politics and race baiting

you seem uninspired

Go back watching le based sargon or browse 9gag for le epic trump meme fag

This post triggers the Sup Forumsmblr

>Sup Forums
>9gag

You're so triggered that you actually spew random bullshit to claim that you're somehow wiser and been here for longer yet everyone who actually browsed this shitty website pre-2012 only gets the hint that you've been here 3 months tops posting BLACKED threads from your phone while taking a dump.

DORALD TURMP

*sucks Trump's dick*
*let's Steve Bannon use his hands*
*let's Milo use his ass*
*buys Lauren Southern's books*

>Posting the old version

Methinks you need some safe space

FUCK TRUMP YOU NIGGER CUNT

someone post the picture of the Sup Forums kids that showed up at the hwndu thing

>Drumpfags

Where is that Wall?
What happened with him locking up Hilary?

>2012 is Sup Forumskids idea of being here a long time

They were pals
They were pals all along !
How shocking is that!

>sam people who say Sup Forumsacks are the ones that get triggered all the time

>Sup Forums got duped into voting for a neocon puppet, KEK
what the fuck is the difference between an "authentic" fascist and a neocon? they both literally want permanent war in service of zionism, Mussolini was very clear about it.

that shit is a rube's ideology for useful idiots willing to be cucks for those in power. pathetic either way.

I'm a liberal and I'm offended by this thread.

yeah, this post makes you look calm and levelheaded

That's all trolling

No one on Sup Forums hates Trump

I'm a Sup Forumsack though.

We're gonna have a wall, I can promise you that. Don't even worry about it. And Mexico is going to pay for it, probably, at some point, in some form.

Simple minds.
They literally can't process that an opinion they don't share might have value.

Choose one :
Female #wowsoprogressive snake oil merchant lady neolib with a human face

Le epic jew ethnostate meme guy with ragtag group of redditor defending him 24/7

You see him on Face the Nation today?

Total fucking embarrassment. How this literal retard become president I'll never know. All the people who voted for him should be rounded up and gassed.

>El todavia cree eso
Get fucked gringo

Republicans are refusing to fund it.

>discussing politics on Sup Forums
Unless it's a political tv show or movie, fuck off

Don't get me wrong, I like Trump, but fuck off

Daily reminder

I hope the norks nuke america soon

>pointing out autism means being triggered
Good bait.

Fig 1.1
Cuckold on a massive scale

fact is these are the people who support trump and are very vocal online
Imagine being in the same group as him

And it's the Democrats' fault!

Paul Ryan, John McCain, and Lindsay Graham are massive faggots.

Why do I even go to this board anymore?

>I don't understand the concept of population density

Daily reminder that empty fields have greater voting power than actual people?

The American democracy has failed.

Trump had to know that gigantic waste of money was going to be opposed.

Why? I thought they wanted it the most?

Like it or not, that's what the American people voted for.

>how dare you people in flyover states have voting power, you should vote like MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, if everyone on television wants to keep bitching about Trump and putting politics into every show, what do you expect?