Win nothing for 4 years

>Win nothing for 4 years
>Safety assured
>Win the Premier League
>Get sacked the next season

Attached: Poch Conte.jpg (292x173, 8K)

>Team progressively does better, with young talent developing well
>Safety assured
>Team wins the prem but progressively gets worse, with players regressing and notable tension between staff and ownership
>Sacked the next season
>New Zealand in charge of anything but sheep fucking

We're actually a proper club of winners unlike spuds so we dont take mediocrity lightly like Levy does.

>Progressively better
Finished second last season; this season they're in fourth and mathematically can't get the same amount of points as last season

That's still significantly better than they were doing when Poch took over and they're still in the FA cup. Last season was better but expecting Poch to get sacked for a marginally lesser season than the last 2 is silly.

Conte is getting a raw deal at Chelsea, I'll give you that. But spurs ain't the team to criticize here. How Conte is most likely out of a job while Wenger still has a Europa league's chance of keeping his is a better question.

Sure, but they beat Real, topped their CL group, and almost beat Juve. According to the eye test they're better.

>Almost
Redknapp made it to the QFs

I'm just saying they had some very impressive results during this CL campaign. Nobody thought they would do this well.

>leave old zealand
>search for beautiful island
>find it
>take HD photograph
>upload the thumbnail

Both their squads are pretty good, with only minor flaws. Like chelsea need a 9 that isn't mediocre (and yet this moron kicked costa out)

What they lack is experience, just like Madrid and Barca did before they started winning a lot. If the administration of both of those clubs is good, and they keep their players, they'll see success in europe in 3~5 years.

Conte is gonna leave (not get fired) Chelsea not because of results, but because of his bad temper and constant criticism of the board. Maybe they'll just mutually terminate the contract in summer.

I think they need a midfielder the most. Matic was good, but a midfield of him and Kante was too defensive and Cesc doesn't have enough endurance. Or switch to a midfield of three with Kante, cesc in the middle and Drinky or someone else.

reminder spurs would be second in the league and probably into CL quarters if they weren't playing at Wembley

Why anyone would bother taking the rotating door that is Chelsea’s manager position is beyond me.

Fabregas has been a defensive liability his entire career. Arsenal were able to get the best out of him because he was usually surrounded/partnered with hard working and more disciplined midfielders.
He’s best suited as a Spanish knock off of Pirlo, but again you’d have to build your entire midfield/team around him.

One of these two guys will sign to P$G next summer and fail again before semis.
Screencap this

As long as he finishes above Arsenal every year the board will be happy. Why you mad though? It's a good containment club for him.

>we

>believing this

Attached: EFC1C231-3F6C-4ED6-A5C0-245E8CECD3FF.jpg (320x213, 29K)

>almost beat Juve
add this to their trophy cabinet

I don't know if this is a bait thread but there's been a clear progression at spurs without a huge investment. Consider that a few seasons ago they were a regular 3 points fixture for the top teams, everyone though that playing at Wembley would BTFO them this season but they've managed to limit the damage fairly well.
Chelsea is just a basket case, the players seem to run the dressingroom and it's either spectacular results or spectacular failure.

>My question is this — What are Tottenham’s expectations?" Conte asked.

“If they don’t win the title, it’s not a tragedy.

"If they don’t arrive in the Champions League, it’s not a tragedy.

"If they go out in the first round of the Champions League, it’s not a tragedy."

"If they go out after the first game that they play in the Europa League and go down against Gent, it is not a tragedy.

“For Chelsea, Arsenal, City, United and... I don’t know... Liverpool, it is a tragedy.

"You must understand this. You must understand the status of [that] team."

Poch is an old man and need a Kane to support him

You really had to ask?

Attached: 1437434583014.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

He's not wrong. Outside of finishing midtable there's not much that could be considered a disaster for spurs.

A successful season for spurs is finishing above Arsenal, once you do that you get a 5 year pass from the fans. They're not ambitious gloryhunters and happy being the 3rd or 2nd best club in London. Which is pretty good considering the revolving relegation door of clubs that 'pushed for the champions league' then got fucked with relegation in the premier league era.

True. Leeds may have won 92 and had a good spell in the CL, but they really fucked themselves over. So did Portsmouth, Bristol, Wigan, Forest etc.

Poch is favourite for next United manager, expectations will change then

Don't forget Villa and Borough and also Newcastle.