ITT: Films that could never EVER be made today

ITT: Films that could never EVER be made today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns0uRr6aPQE
youtube.com/watch?v=vg2O5SlZ25g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dumb no name sjw website that no one cares about, gives its uninformed opinion about a movie
>dude it could never get made today lmao

Thank god we have heroic liberal arts majors like this author to let us know what we can and can't enjoy. Truly providing a valuable service to society.

Films are the product of the times they were made in. News at 11.

You guys know that Temple of Doom is objectively a bad movie with or without any of this stuff right?

Only good part is the opening musical because it foreshadows the heart ripping when they pull the ribbons out of the pockets.

How can a movie be objectively bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns0uRr6aPQE

WTF I like Temple of Doom now

Did you even see Indiana and the Refrigerator of Doom?

That movie sucked all bullshit political arguments aside.

The Searchers.

>clickbait news

directly into the garbage

These people are just sad. "Oh look, thing in past is different from thing in now. That make thing in past bad, because of reasons. Also, I am offended, because I love being offended by stuff, so I look for stuff to be offended by." I really understand why some americans would vote for trump, just to see fuckers like that blogger cry their salty frustration out and laugh at them.

that movie is pretty bad tho

I liked it

Temple of Doom is underrated. Yes it's campy, but it invokes a sense of danger and tension that the other two movies don't have.

> (OP)
>I really understand why some americans would vote for trump, just to see fuckers like that blogger cry their salty frustration out and laugh at them.

>throwing all objectivity and personal integrity out the window and voting for le racist cheeto man just so you can get some deluded sense of self gratification for an imagined slight

get yourselves together, people

If you had tasted the tears on election night you would know that they were delicious.

The problem is it's so smalltime compared to the other movies which are both about biblical levels powers whereas temple of doom is just about a cult of crazy people who's most powerful ability is to slowly rip out someones heart with their hand.

I'm not american, so I couldn't vote for him. But that's how much fuckers like that guy annoy me and I have a lot of understanding for people who feel the same. The schadenfreude at american election night was visceral. It's not an imagined slight. The way their shrill self-righteousness annoy me, remove any semblance of pity for the world. It reminds me of when I lived in a dorm complex, that neighboured a bunch of jehova's witnesses. They would always try to start shit and enforce their intolerant orthodoxy on us young folks just trying to get an education and live cheap. Maybe if they were less intolerant of different worldviews themselves, people wouldn't automatically assume that the best thing to do is align at the opposite of their opinion.

>le racist cheeto man

How is he racist?

God, yes.

Blazing Saddles would NEVER EVER be made today.

Nigger Work Song as a prime example.
youtube.com/watch?v=vg2O5SlZ25g

It 100% succeeds at the premise, being a 1920s-1940s adventure comic. It was the only VHS I had as a kid so my life was suffering but I appreciate what it did.

Worth watching a 5% (+/- 5%) chance of Trump victory slowly climb to 95% in realtime. I'm going to tell this story to my poor retarded grandkids.