How does this webm make you feel?

How does this webm make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RM0uvgHKZe8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feels like it's time for some more drone strikes

This is 20th time I see this shit on pol. I don't give a fuck about them like I don't care about that P*lestinian brat who got tortured and beheaded.

Chickens coming home to roost.

>censored benis

It makes me happy. My nation is so powerful and butthurt-inducing that conquered shitskins have to collect images of its injured soldiers just to cope with their economic, political, military and cultural subservience.

2 soldiers getting killed for every 2000 mudslimes, yeah them good odds.

>Be american
>Get shot

Like we need more walls

Not even remotely true, if you actually consider contractor and proxy army deaths then the insurgents actually performed better.

I don't understand the context. Also what's the point of cutting off a head of they are already dead?

i don't feel anything

>a corpse
>something that you can humiliate
>something that cares about you rubbing your boot on it

Do mudslimes have the mental age of a five year old? An inanimate object isn't going to give a single shit about how you treat it, the only people looking dumb here are the idiots getting blood and guts on themselves.

Even if it was 1-100 it's still fucking hilarious

and how does this make YOU feel?

Based ISIS killing Mudslimes for us.

How does this video make you feel?
youtu.be/RM0uvgHKZe8

>"half a million dead kids"
>based Albright licks her lips

I use to love usa till i understud this retards are not helping no one with their ''democracy'' but just making a mess.

Literally my first thought.

> eviscerated human blasted into 2 pieces
> better censor the junk - THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Hahaha, nice one Chilean bro. You got them! ;^)

And that's with us with absurd rules of engagement

makes me feel like we should kill more civilians in the middle east until they are either grateful for us or there are none left

>iraq

how's our attempts as stabilizing your homeland working out for ya buddy

I honestly don't care.
I am not being edgy, I don't say this full of hate, I am not "used" to gore.

I simply don't give a fuck about some kid on the other side of the world that isn't part of my in-group.

Maybe some white kid would have got me going a little, but a fucking shitskin? Come on, show something new: they've been getting raped and killed for centuries.

Is this brazil?

BONER