What to do?

Going on a 3rd date with a film student.

Should we watch Get Out or Mad Max: Black + Chrome Edition?

Neither of us have seen Get Out, I have only seen the colour-version of Mad Max (and loved it) and he hasn't seen any Mad Max films before.

Or watch real kino? DUDE MODERN HOLLYWOOD MOVIES LMAO

Get yer baps out luv

>Mad Max: Black + Chrome Edition
Why the fuck does such a stupid thing exist?

It's how George Miller intended it to be in the first place, the studio rejected his idea so he went to the other extreme of high saturation.

He even wanted that edition to be with zero dialogue, just the soundtrack ,sound design and only for the explosions to be in color

We have watched a couple of kinos on his laptop already (They Live, Harakiri, Streetcar Named Desire), but sometimes you want to make a proper 'outing' of a film so we want to go to a proper cinema this time.

I'm gay, there are no women on Sup Forums.

The director originally wanted the film to be black and white IIRC, the studio executives shot him down. After it smashed the box office, I guess he figured he had the money to spend on making his original vision come true.

>zero dialogue, just the soundtrack ,sound design and only for the explosions to be in color
I'd watch this.

>It's how George Miller intended it to be in the first place

OK, thanks. That actually makes sense. I figured it was some stupid thing just targeting hipsters.

Don't gay people just fuck each other straight away? What chu need all them dates for son

That sounds retarded, thank god for the studios for once.

>We have watched a couple of kinos on his laptop already
>watching movies on a laptop

Do something else instead of feeding her delusional ego.

We did actually fuck on the first date, yes

but we still need dates to figure out if we want to be bfs or just fuckbuddies

>he

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGOT

>We have watched a couple of kinos on his laptop

Watch Black & Chrome senpai it was lit

Where else are you supposed to watch kinos? Modern cinemas dont show that shit.

>should we watch garbage SJW cringefest or overhyped action film with no plot?

why don't you watch a good film you cunt. this is more /adv/ material than Sup Forums too

On a television, with a good 10GB torrent of a Criterion remaster or something

I get it though, if you've nothing else.

Is he cute? I'd like your setup but I'm not gay enough to come out / can't find guys

And I vote Mad Max, don't think Get Out looks great

On a TV

Nice try DVD salesman

Physical media is for cowards and queers and the last time I checked? Im have a pussy.

gays arent aloud here

>muh plot

just outed yourself as pleb

Yes, hes extremely cute. Hes 20, but is ultrarugged and masc, so he looks more like 25. He has this diamond jaw and heavy stubble, which I love.

Anyway, my tip for finding guys is very simple: go to bars. Bars are mostly normies, but there will be quite few people there who are also nerds - a lot more than the number of people at nerd places that are also normies.

Going to bars is the #1 best social activity to get to know someone youre interested in or to meet new people. Unlike watching a film on the first date, at a bar you actually talk to each other for like 5 hours, and the alcohol means that even an autist like me can do it. Plus people are more honest when theyre drunk - theres much less ambiguity about a guys feelings when hes drunk.

Haven't seen Get Out.
But Black and Chrome is amazing.

How does it compare to the original coloured version?

go watch a gay movie, faggot

*zing*
gottem!

It's worse. But only because it's pretty obvious that it was recorded with colour in mind.
But as a compliment to the regular version it's incredible. The grayscale looks amazing and "metallic" in a very fitting way. The action scenes and explosions also looks incredible.
There are a few moments where it's a bit difficult to see what's going on because of a closeness in hue that wasn't an issue when you also had colour. But these moments are few enough to not really be a problem.

I really hope they make the next MM only in B/W. It fits remarkably well with the setting and style of action.

Make sure to bring your 6'4 black friend with you

Is the only difference the lack of color?

i think they personally alter the saturation and contrast levels on a scene by scene basis so its not just a flat filter

but yes, other than the colour its the same movie

They've also played around a lot with the levels and contrasts. It's quite different from the coloured version.
But the scenes and dialogue are all the same.

>I'm gay
Then kys, but only after killing that other fag you are having a date with first.