Would you fight for your country if you got drafted into service?

Would you fight for your country if you got drafted into service?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1169911/Revealed-Untold-story-22-Marines-held-hundreds-Argentinians-disabled-warship-eve-Falklands-War.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll one up you.
I want to be drafted into service.

>Would I fight for a bunch of Swiss and Jewish bankers who want to make profit over war and hide it under the false pretense of "pride in your country"?

No, if you do you're most likely brain dead or malleable. If you have the chutzpah to become a soldier, become a firefighter or something and actually save lives.

Depends against whom we are fighting. If it's kebab or yellow menace removal, I'm down. Anyone else, pass.

I already volunteered and fought for my country. I'm a bit old now (40) but if they came back and asked, I'd probably say sure and get back to it.

I can't be drafted because of my job (critical infrastructure).

This

Well if I get drafted I don't have much of a choice do I?
I'm not very strong though I'd probably get killed or fucked up

>if they
>they

Puppetspeak in action.

"ok"

Then why don't you enlist

this
I wanted my fellow generation drafted so we can grow the fuck up. We need a world war 3, for our sake.

Meanwhile if you have a girl, they'll be getting the BBC behind your back

You can say you're a conscientious objector, or fake medical issues.

>If Trump is president
Most likely
>If hillery is president
Fuck No

There's a difference between serving your country's military and serving the USA's. My nation is a dog for the NWO. I don't care much for petty local conflicts, but they're certainly more tolerable than international affairs.

Depends who we're fighting

Depends.

If France is invaded and we have to defend it, then yes, I'll join the army, I'll have to.
If I get drafted for a completly unfair cause, like for exemple the Caliph Ahmed Holland who wants to make a jihad in Belgium, then no, I'll go AWOL.

Got knocked back.

>can't into algebra
>passed physical

6 month stand down period.

If there was a war, those math tests would disappear real quick.

Have britbong citizenship, would be easier getting in there but, fuck britbong land, cold af.

Militaries are more strict during peacetime when it comes to recruitment. He might have a condition or history with medication that would normally disqualify enlistment, but can be ignored if the current political climate required it.

>would you fight for your jewish overlords while they have niggers fuck your gf behind your back at home
Sure, where do I sign up for the complimentary chastity belt?

>be MP
>guard HQs
sure i can "fight"

I'd fight for my state, but not my country.

I can only speak for myself and say "depending on the circumstances"
I was 6 months in the military though, and everybody had to swear an oath to protect austria by following the orders of their higher ups and shit. I got into trouble because I refused to say it. And most people who said it actually just lied because they're faggots without honour. Though that's probably because our military is really cucked.

>mfw when a history of depression excuses me and I can be at home comfy watching you fight the wars against China on the plains of Africa in 2032

If it's against muzzies then yes

yes.

top kek

France was invaded long ago and none of you frogs did nothing to defend it. No look upon the ashes of your beautiful country and weep, you deserve this.

I'm already in military tho

If it IS for my country and not for Israel then of course.

>60%

>

No.

then what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums. Get over to Munich you autist

60% but our police are hard at work eliminating our melanin enriched friends even as we speak. Meanwhile in France if you refuse to suck a muslim's dick on command they take you into the catacombs and behead you for insulting the prophet.

It depends. I would fight in a world war so that it doesn't make it to our hemisphere, or if we got invaded. But if it was some bullshit over ideology like vietnam ill go to Mexico or jail than fight/die

jokes on you im waiting for "the call"

No.

But if you want you can be the meat wall holding back autonomous drone strikes.

no

I wouldn´t lift a finger for modern Germany.
Not until the leaderships goes through some serious changes

With pleasure

>our police are hard at work eliminating our melanin enriched friends even as we speak

kek, love how the left-wing talking point you constantly refute now gets brought out when it suits you

the funny thing is, now BLM is so big, US cops are pulling back from tackling black crime for fear of being called rayciss

I would be dutiful but not courageous.

No.
Plenty of WW2 vets regret it, I'm learning from their mistakes.

For the state? Never.

I'd fight for the German people and if that meant aiding a Russian invasion, I would.

>Sup Forums is one person
Nah, the police are systematically eliminating nigs, just like when regan introduced crack into ghettos. The smart white people are quiet about all of this though.

>Plenty of WW2 vets regret it

aka cucks

The reason they survived is because they weren't as brave as the next man.

No, because it's only considered my country when they need white men to die for it, any other time it's everyones country you racist didn't you know we're all immigrants etc

Hell no

I also want to be drafted, the reason why I won't enlist is because I think all the wars we are currently fighting in are pointless, if Falklands 2.0 happened I would enlist, but apart from that I'll just wait until there is a war worth fighting
WW3 perhaps?

>the police are systematically eliminating nigs

So BLM are 100% right then

>Falklands 2.0

Pray to kek that this happens

Yes. Now be quiet and let our friends in blue take care of our diseased nation.

No schlomo, they fought to maintain their culture, beat nazis and got flooded with muslims and saw liberal bullshit destroy traditional values.
Then once a year people roll them out, pretend to care then go back to shitting on old white men.

To defend Poland?
No.

I'd wait for this shithole of a country to collapse, then join underground resistance movements

prob

If the second Falklands War happens so I wish Brazil finally choose to help our argie brothers and I'll fight for my nation honor.

It would be funny to kill brits and post on Sup Forums.

To defend my country?
Yes.

It would be funny to kill niggers, see you there ;)

Why?
Poland is doing it right, robbing the EU and telling them to fuck off with the migrants. Polands government seem to care about Poland first.

Nope

If I was allowed to own the same weapons they'd give me in said drafting, then sure

Otherwise, no

>cant handle olympics
>wanting war
This is why your country is a giant slum.

>could not win a war on Brazil even if were at our side
>thinks that can defeat the south american triple alliance with few navy and oldass weapon

LOL.

>all these tinfoil fags

Majority of Sup Forums Brits would get suspended for excessive racism when you think about it

I'd make you and your friends carry me around so I can pretend I'm on safari

It depends desu. If I was convinced that the war was just (e.g. Islamic army invading Europe), I'd happily serve and risk my life. If I felt that certain (((people))) were pulling the strings and making me fight for their profit (e.g. US-UK troops in Iraq), I'd happily flee the country if they had conscription.

For my Country, Yes! For Merkel, No.
Like literally, what is there left to fight for in this shithole? So that fat femnazis and Antifa Scum can keep being massive cucks and run around with T-Shirts saying "Bomber Harris do it again?"
>NoThanks.jpg

Depends on the President and who we're at war with

depends on the war.

i wouldn't fight over some bullshit like vietnam.

>t. Shlomo sheklesteinberg

Conditions are terrible in the army here.

I dunno, man. 98% of the people here would die for their country: one less wouldn't really affect shit.

Not a tinfoil fag, you retard puppet. The government doesn't give a shit about your life, you're a liability

Invading Europe? No. Defending the Motherland? Yes, definitely.

I'm too old and have already done my service.

Also

>Draft of 18-30 year old Chads and other fit people
>They all go and get massacred in the trenches
>Survivors come home disfigured and with PTSD and can no longer have relationships
>Female to Male ratio goes way up
>Betas now get attention by the surplus girls

nope. The state has not provided me a qt so why would i fight and possibly die virgin for the lives of roasties?

There is more army officers and military police on Rio de Janeiro streets than your failed country.

>be drafted
>military no longer strict as fuck about shit
>smoke blunts on the low an shoot fuckers
>mfw

No, fuck this culture and country. Fuck you weedman fight your own wars

>old ass weapon?

we were outnumbered and out gunned by the argies and still BTFO'd them

22 royal marines were even able tear argentina a new asshole

Armed niggers don't scare me, send your horde to the Falklands, I dare you

If its to fight isis or some other legitimate reason then yes.

Yep.
>You heterosexual white mae scum, you are the cause of all societies problems. No go fight in a war so we can go back to shitting on you.
If WW3 happens, Russia should just offer citizenship and say it's women are less bitchy. Then everyone joins them and war ends no shots fired.

link to the 22 royal marines
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1169911/Revealed-Untold-story-22-Marines-held-hundreds-Argentinians-disabled-warship-eve-Falklands-War.html

>implying jewish overlords wouldn't just import chads from africa and other sand nigger countries in order to promote race-mixing while simultaneously preventing betas from procreating

But are they motivated or corrupt?

I don't give a fuck about this country. Canadian identity is diversity and multiculturalism. I'd rather flee the country than fight for those values.

I'm just here for a few more years then I'm fucking off abroad permanently ( only going to return to use that sweet healthcare when needed )

>Poland first.
that's a lie
they think about themselves first.

Only reason Sup Forums praises Poland is because we have hundreds of thousands of white trash left over from groriousu sociarizmu, who hate literally everybody different, or more successful from them, and party currently in rule happens to pander hardest to them.

Was such group less vocal, we would be sold over in blink of eye.

Trust me, we're on exact way to political duopoly that is in effect in USA, UK, or in every other white country.
Actual right wing parties in last elections managed to get mere 6% total, in 3 years we're fucking screwed.

Where do I sign up?

I'm enlisting so it doesn't matter

We are not argentinians, northern cucks.
We have a strong national belic market and never have lost a war in all the history.

Only the South Marine can do the service for our nation and exterminate all the cucks left in our continent.

i am only willing to put my life on the line for my family and house
i dont care about politicians and their border wars

>never have lost a war in all the history

yeah message back when you have fought a war of note

We really had not to fight compared even to our neighboor nations, mainly because everyone fear us and our power.

Luckly I'm not in a shitass Island defeated by savage nordics.

>HUEs can't even kill local insurgents/narcos
top kek

clusterfucked by cartels and zika, enjoy,

Against muds yes
Russia no

>Dying for a jew infested multicultural shithole

No

If this was a Spanish Civil War situation then I'd gladly fight and die for the nationalists

I told you to message back when you have fought I war of note, I really don't care if the biggest niggers in south America scare away the smaller ones, your still niggers and you still haven't provided a conflict you guys have fought in of note, and you even had to go back to 9th century AD, you clearly don't know our history well because if you did you would know Alfred the Great beat the Vikings and united England, but I would expect a nigger to know how to read

*I wouldn't expect a nigger to know how to read