Some bozo leaked this image from the upcoming Godzilla film in 2019 on /toy/...

Some bozo leaked this image from the upcoming Godzilla film in 2019 on /toy/. So far from what I've discussed with people is that it is indeed a real leak from a video that was recorded from an animator working on the film. Everyone I've asked on Godzilla forums keep deleting threads associated with it so I thought I'd bring it up here as well.

Discuss.

Woah there's gonna be monsters fighting eachother in a godzilla movie?

is that king ghidorah, isnt it missing a head

discuss what? even if it's real it looks pretty cut and dry.

Well now it's ruined for me. I'll never experience the surprise as it was truly meant to be felt.

Apparently there's a NDA violation associated with sharing this picture which is why everyone who mods the Godzilla forums are deleting threads about it.

>. So far from what I've discussed with people is that it is indeed a real leak from a video that was recorded from an animator working on the film.

how did you deduce this?

its got 3 heads one us just hidden cause of the angle, but you can see 3 beams. I can deal with the drakeish design but i wish he was a little bigger.

I was flat out told this by Ragone.

Real? Are you kidding me? It obviously looks CG.

oh yeah i see it

What's the basis for believing it's real? The average /3/ poster could whip that up in a ouple of hours

Isn't King Ghidorah the strongest of Godzilla's enemies, jumping the gun a little bit here? Will it be Mothra + Godzilla vs King Ghidorah all in one movie?

I didn't sign an NDA. So who's to stop me?

Because the Facebook group responsible for posting this was deleted and every Godzilla forum keeps deleting this picture. It only exists on Sup Forums.

By all means, share it. Just be warned that other forums are nuking it on sight.

>>>

Where's the full vid?

>giving him arms even though he doesnt have any because it's compensated by the two extra heads

wtf legendary

I don't work on film but do they typically start to animate this early? They don't start filming for a few months.

Whos directing the sequel?

me

>big budget king ghidorah
K i N 0
>walking like a retarded wyvern instead of like a guy in a suit
Imma keepin' me money desu, first day torrent

>yfw they want nerds to spread it to generate hype
don't do their monkey work

the guy who did Krampus and Trick R Treat

it's motherfucking Godzilla, the sfx are more important than the actors

Hhuh

Might be good

It's Godzilla, it doesn't need hype.

and who is that supposed to be?

a famous hacker and blogger, he helped a lot during the fappening and GamerGamer

August Ragone
Writes Kaiju books and is usually tight with the whole tokosatsu scene.

maybe he got a head cut off

:)

Diana is going to get fired

Actually, Alex Andrea Kalantzis leaked it to the group. David Dopko leaked it even further cause he hates Godzilla 2014.

>believing this when it uses the shitty Godzilla mobile game model
this is just some SFM shit you idiots holy shit

uh huh and like past "fake" leaks this one is being deleted everywhere it's posted, huh

Daily reminder that 2014 Godzilla > shin Godzilla

Add Rodan to that equation and you have the next movie

there's no proof it's been posted anywhere, you could easily just be BSing it. also
>Windows 7 layout
>not an industry standard Mac with proper software
sure buddy, sure. it's very real.

Someone will be along directly.

King Ghidorah is the End of Level Boss essentially. Hopefully this isnt like Nolan's Batman where the protags nemesis is introduced as the first big bad, is then defeated and then replaced by a lesser villain.

It would make sense to introduce Rodan and Mothra first.

It'll be like Smaug with three heads. It wont be bipedal. It'll probably talk and about how it destroys planets. It won't have the gayass noises

Mothra and Rodan aren't Godzilla's enemies though. What will probably happen is Godzilla will encounter Ghidorah and get his ass handed to him, then Rodan and Mothra will come to his aid and stall Ghidorah long enough for Godzilla to regain strength and finish him off.

>It won't have the gayass noises
It probably will, but updated like the 2014 Godzilla's roar was.

Assuming this is real (not likely), I don't agree with Ghidorah having arm-wings.

>Mothra and Rodan aren't Godzilla's enemies though

I think you mean "weren't"

What makes you think they will be?

By the way, if you want proof people are damage controlling a "fake" leak.
There's a poster in /m/, Sup Forums, and /toy/ posting the same thing in every thread.

Ghidorah always looked like a stupid fat chicken walking around upright. Better this way.

cuz AMERICA

they could just be trying to make this fake even more elaborate i guess

I like how the robot head is so goofy looking.

Ghidorah united Rodan, Mothra and Godzilla though.

If they are sensible, they'll follow that premise.

Nobody does that when someone's job and reputation are at risk.
Bring it up to one of the kaiju guys and watch how they react.

True. They'll probably have the three of them battling it out in the beginning and then unite to defeat Ghidorah.

Actually, I believe that leak is real.
Back when they were creating the look for Godzilla for 2014 they were focused on something anatomically believable. Which is why they gave him those elephant stumps for feet to support Godzilla's massive weight.

Hollywood is all about making fantasy monster adaptations "real". They'll probably make Ghidorah crawl since Godzilla is already 100m tall and making anything bigger than him would seem ridiculous anatomically speaking. I doubt Ghidorah would even support its own necks if it existed in real life.

underrated post
10/10 wp user

>making fantasy realistic

this is the future you choose

Destroyah is canonically the strongest Godzilla villain.

>30 years of movie dragons looking like Jackson's failed abortion of a Smaug
End me.

Nonsense, it's Ghidorah.
Destoroyah was defeated by Godzilla himself.
King Ghidorah took the whole crew to take down.

Destoryah killed Godzilla man, and this was when Godzilla was at his maximum power.

>Destoroyah
he was killed by Godzilla + the military

When Godzilla was dying, you mean.

Why is it always 1v1? Why can't it be Godzilla versus a whole gang of monsters?

NDAs are not binding on third parties. The only person who's fucked are the people who signed the NDA.

Tell that to the faggots trying to say this image is a fake. They're cross posting on /toy/, Sup Forums, and /m/.

>He uses a mac for 3d animation

>Destoryah killed Godzilla

are you a fucking retard?

oh boy i can't wait for another godzilla movie that's not about godzilla

because it's expensive you child

The original Ghidorah was a wyvern though, he only had two legs

I mean, if we're going to get technical, he's a dragon from outer space.

>dragon

no he's a wyvern

It's fake. Animators use mac not Windows

Is that why the original Japanese films call him a wyvern from outer space?
This is some Sup Forums tier bait right here.

You do realize a Wyvern is a dragon, right?

Careful there, you'll get caught in the crossfire of semantics.

King Ghidorah is an alien

>Godzilla's job is to deport an illegal alien
Kaiju kino in Trump's America

Has filming even started for it yet? I haven't heard any news about it.

Starts filming in June in Georgia. Extras casting calls have begun.

Shouldn't that automatically disprove OP's post then? They can't start adding things digitally if they haven't even started filming yet right? Genuine question, I know almost nothing about film- making.

How unbelievably fucking dumb do you have to be to believe this?

Nah, SFX animation are technically pre-production that are thrown in after filming is finished. This only applies to CGI characters, effects and everything is fine tuned after filming is finished but character detail is expected to be finished before filming begins. Two separate fields.

>some derpy looking "screenshot" in the downloads folder of a pc that has the default windows skin and a non-hd monitor

WEW
The only way this could look more "legit" if it was open in a realplayer

The teaser they showed in 2014 at SDCC had a silhouette of this exact King Ghidorah.

It's /toy/. They're at the forefront of autism.

>same guy keeps posting the same thing about the windows layout 3 times in this thread already
I won't even mention the cross posting on /toy/ and /m/ saying the same things you're saying word for word.

Yeah, totally impossible for some autist to rig up a rudimentary model of Ghidorah from that silhouette and fake a screenshot.

Let's tweet Legendary and ask them.

It was my first time posting itt and on any board about this. It's just a default reaction to such a derpy "leak".

Next time at least open Maya or Premiere and paste it over to make it look more official than this hot garbage.

i thought orga was the strongest
isnt mecha king ghidorah stronger than the normal one?

the cave painting in Kong depicted a bipedal Ghidrah that was significantly larger than Godzilla, if you believe this is even close to being real you are seriously retarded, plus
>hollywood grade cgi
>uses windows 7 and later operating system
like I said you are all fucking retarded

i thought the next godzilla film was supposed to be godzilla vs king kong

Try posting it anywhere else to see if it's fake or not.
"Fake" leaks are usually allowed. By all means, post that picture on Toho Kingdom.

using rolled back OS is really common for VFX studios

no u

why are there so many posters saying the exact same thing about the leak?
here is how the leak was acquired
>guy receives file of 14 second animation from animator
>guy promises animator he won't show anyone the animation
>download folder open in background indicating this was download from an outside source
>guy shares video with autists on Godzilla FB group
>autists share this image to sources who posted it to Sup Forums
>guy finds out, has his friends damage controlling because animator might be fired
>forums from Kaiju fandom immediately call the image fake

those guys dont let you post anything in general, that doesnt mean its real, theyre 'covering their bases'