H*mans lost to this

>H*mans lost to this

Why didn't they just get one of the giant flying eagles to drop the ring into Mount Doom?

Because the nazgul would have fucked their shit up

There is a theory that says that when Gandaf says "fly, you fools" he refers to the eagles.

I like this theory tbqh

why didn't they just put the ring in a block of metal so nobody could wear it or be tempted by it?

If the ring couldn't be destroyed normally, why din't Sauron just made his armour out of it

How do orcs know what a menu is?

the ring would have simply destroyed any form of casing

because doing that would have implied destroying it in the fires of Mount Doom

because the ring contained a fraction of Sauron's will, ensuring that it always made it back into uncorrupted mortal hands by some coincidence or another

why didn't Sauron just make a Belt of Power instead of the Ring so that nobody could cut it off him?

A menu simply means a detailed list, it's not a word exclusive to restaurants.

Who here hyped for the new show?

El Goblino Americano is still mad Humans fucked over his people.

Why did Legolas just shoot the ring into mount doom? He was a very skilled archer after all

why didn't Frodo just put the ring in his ass?

Because if he wanted to have sex, he would have to take the belt off. But with a ring he can't have sex, because people will think he's married.

Because rings have unique magical properties which other objects don't possess

Even the hobbits while being sneaky and having a huge distraction help them out (as well as tons of luck) barely managed to approach Mount Doom.

because rings held great symbolic significance to iron age Germanic peoples as material representations of the wearer's capability and willingness to honour pledges and promises

what was Aragorns tax policy? did he genocide little orcs in their little orc craddles?

Because the ring would have forced him to take it out

because Sam would disappear

You people must not be any fun to watch movies with, when I watch a movie I don't question anything or break it down, I just go along for the ride.

>just turn your brain off bro

very underrated post

People like you are the reason why capeshit is a thing. You don't care about a well crafted plot that makes sense, just explosives, sex, and violence.

Would you fuck Frodo in his One Ring?

el perverso...
el oscuro...

because the free people of ME must sacrifice themselves to prove the Valar they're worthy of their help (the eagles are servants of Manwë, the boss of the valar)

and also because the gods in general are bastards (read the Iliad), same shit

>lmao why is everyone afraid of a leather suitcase?

>Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were whites once, taken by the dark powers, tortured and mutilated. A ruined and terrible form of life
>The Americans were beasts of humanized shape (to mock Whites and Asians) deliberately perverted / converted into a more close resemblance to Blacks. Their 'talking' was really reeling off 'records' set in them by Israel. Even their rebellious critical words – he knew about them. Israel taught them speech and as they bred they inherited this; and they had just as much independence as have, say, dogs or horses of their jewish masters. This talking was largely echoic.
>Since Israel could not 'create' an independent race, but had immense powers of corruption and distortion of those that came into his power, it is probable that these Americans had a mixed origin. Most of them plainly (and biologically) were corruptions of Whites (and probably later also of Asians). But always among them there must have been numerous corrupted minor europeans who assumed similar bodily shapes. (These would exhibit terrifying and demonic characters.)

>H*mans lost to this.
Weak af.

That quote is grossly misunderstood. I suppose that's the point. But to actually answer - Aragon probably wouldn't have burdened his kingdom too heavily given the amount of refugees from Gondor and Rohan. Also Aragorn didn't need to kill the Orcs because the dwarves did it for them