Stop consuming Hollywood capeshit and dogshit films and TV shows that perpetuate the Jewish-controlled American...

Stop consuming Hollywood capeshit and dogshit films and TV shows that perpetuate the Jewish-controlled American globalist capitalist system

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop citing this murderous welfare weasel and anti-white traitor as a moral exemplar.

He's scum. All nordic people are scum. Fuck the Nordcucks. They are the bane of western civilization and christendom.

stop varg posting

Does he ever do anything but whine about things he dosn't like or let his kids play with shitty nazi themed toys?

He is most likely the biggest pussy in the world who did an awkward teenage murder and now lives on the legend of the shitty band.

Nobody should give a shit about anything Varg has done after Filosofem.

I only know him for the stop meme and I like it

tl;dr your shitpost is too long

Stop murdering people in self defense

But Det Som Engang Var is better than filosomeme
Found the mexican "italian"

WOOOO THIS IS THE GHOST OF EURONYMOUS, WHERE IS MY FUCKING STICKY?

fucking kek

It is, but that doesn't mean Filosofem is bad. Everything that came after is forgettable, though.

No.

Wrong
(I love all of his work)

Varg has the most comfy life. Young wife, 4 beautiful healthy children who gets to be children and not brainwashed and indoctrinated. He also doesnt have some meaningless slave job. He makes videos about subjects he is passionate about and is a wise man, although i dont agree with him on everything. Also stop trying to defend cuckendom, europe would have been much better of without that shitty opressive jew religion.

>who gets to be children and not brainwashed and indoctrinated

Yeah they get their worldviews from a literal murderer instead, what can go wrong

your wife is a fucking jewish whore called Marie.
you are a fucking fake shit.
literally kys varg. i hope all of your daughters will become the breeding sluts of pure deep congo muslim niggers.

you're a fucking idiot.
If europe remained pagan, it would have been easily conquered by muslims. Pagans are natural cucks.

Found the christcucks

But I'm quite happy with the Jewish-controlled American globalist capitalist system

>Found the christcucks

Daily reminder that Varg took on his wife's name

Made me think
Protip: christianity and islam are identical
Islam is just another sand cult immigrant religion taking over.

i'm not a christian you clueless degenerate.
do everyone a favour and get the fuck back to reddit.com/

louis cachet, to protect his identity obviously
There probably isnt another Varg vikernes in the world

Hating varg is as reddit as it gets

Stop hiding your real name Kristian, and the real name of your first daughter (Rebecca, a traditional classic Jewish name) and accept the fact you're just a living meme, stop LARPing online and get a real job.