I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here.

DELETE YOUR POST!

#ImWithHer

I saw this too and found it pretty amusing.

Sometimes CNN delivers some choice images. Add the picture of the dude at the bottom basically getting mauled.

wow I didn't knew these were whites who did that terrible shooting, maybe we should ban guns?

#NotAllMuslims
#RefugeesWelcome

King Obama strikes again

Right between the other 9 threads on the same exact topic. Good job scooter.

Sage goes in all fields.

Makes you wonder if CNN did that on purpose..

It's funny, I literally saw CNN's front page, cropped this image in paint, and then came to post it on Sup Forums only to see this thread

Reality appeared to step up and support Trump just as Obama started speaking. What a laugh.

You forgot to look at the left, you blind dolt

LOL

that dumb mudslime president of ours. he is the one no were near reality, mudshit nigger obongo should be killed 10 times over. AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THE FBI

I did the same user. There are 30 different versions of it circulating now, lol.

#YesALLMUSLIMS
#fuckoffwearefullofniggers

Really makes you think...

did they photograph guy with weird 90's haircut multiple times

the bottom picture (the black guy having his nostrils pulled back) is from protests in indonesia where the papuans (who own the other half of the island) want independence

shit is going to hell in a handbasket

>Can only browse 2 minutes of CNN before I'm reminded it has literally become full blown pro muslim globalist cancer

Can some of you Amerifats just burn down CNN
already?

Also noticed this and was going to post about it too.

ClintonNewsNetwork has been really going full-cuck for hillary lately

They had absolutely nothing good to say at any one time on their website about the RNC and tried to spin every single possible bad thing into a headline about plagiarism or chaos between cruz supporters or dark trump speech

Once you see how they cover the DNC, it'll become very obvious to those who arn't used to CNN being a shill outlet.

Can we just take a minute to think about the true victims of this killing.

The innocent Muslims who are already getting the blame for this.

Idk but looks Russian to me.

I just don't understand how a sitting president can hate freedom and his own country so much.

Al hamdulilah brother!

These fucking kuffa- I mean the western media always blames us for simply expressing our religious views.

Inch'Allah we will cut their head- I mean have another debate on national television to remind them that Islam is the religion of peace.

Saleel al sawarim brothers!

He felt that way before he was elected. What I dont understand, to this day, is how that happened.

this is impossible they banned guns!

Their white privilege allows them to be above the law, user.

In the beginning I wanted to give him a chance, but goddamn this man is not afraid to show his hatred for Americans.

If they actually broadcast full speeches of the mothers of those dead niggers then they aren't even hiding it

Reminds me of "Seasons Greetings"
Obama is so cucked

the american people fucked up big time thats what happened

DANKE MUTTI

Not really, with 60% whites Obongo only needed to pull like 15% for the win. Shitskins are not the American '''people'''

The American people were fooled. They used the political correct bullshit to argue that if he wasn't elected in (current year) then America was racist. Now they're doing the same PC bullshit with Hillary. Except , now it's sexism if we don't vote for her.