Let's talk about Islam. The REAL Islam, not the Islam you've seen in the news

Let's talk about Islam. The REAL Islam, not the Islam you've seen in the news.

Did you know that not all Muslims are Arab, or speak Arabic?? There are Muslims of every race on Earth. Muslim peoples speak every language, but particularly Persian, Turkish, Malay, Indonesian, Urdu, Hindi, Thai, Spanish, German, Swedish, and of course English. :)

Did you know that Allah loves you and wants you to be close to Him?

Did you know that halal meat are not only healthier, but taste better too?

Did you know that Muhammad was the most wise and compassionate person who ever lived?

Did you know that performing salat daily has proven health benefits, especially for the elderly?

Did you know that you could convert right now, there's no lengthy process to go through unlike say Judaism?

Did you know that Islam is the oldest religion in the world? It was the religion practiced by Adam and Eve, and it's the religion that was practiced by Abraham, Moses, the virgin Mary and even Jesus.

Did you know that Islam is the only religion on Earth that still encourages proper family values?

Did you know that there are people on this board who will take this bait?

Did you know that Islam is literally a fanfiction of the Bible gone too far and Muhammed self inserted himself as Jesus?

Did you know what Mohammad was a pedophile warlord?

Did you know Mohammad raped a little girl?

>Did you know that not all Muslims are Arab, or speak Arabic??

Cancer also affects people of all races.

>Let's talk about Islam. The REAL Islam
OK.

It wasn't rape.

Did you know you're going to get made great again?

PORK SISIG
>1 lb. pig ears
>1½ lb pork belly
>1 large onion, minced
>3 tablespoons soy sauce
>¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
>1 knob ginger, minced
>3 tbsp chili flakes
>½ teaspoon garlic powder
>1 piece lemon (or 3 to 5 pieces calamansi)
>½ cup butter (or margarine)
>¼ lb chicken liver
>6 cups water
>3 tablespoons mayonnaise
>1 tsp salt

Nope, no one cares.

It's not rape if she's married and physically capable of taking his penis.

Stop being such a racist misogynerd.

>a little girl can consent to sex

'sup omar

>Did you know you could convert right now?
But if you leave you can get killed

Did you know Mohammad raped a little girl?

YOUR TIME WILL COME , DEUS KEK WILL BURN YOU ALL , FUCKING MUDSLIMS

>Islam is the oldest religion in the world
Even the most hardcore Muslims would admit Islam is about 1400 years old, not older than Christianity, and definitely not older than Judaism, it's meant to be that way. They believe Muhammad was the last prophet sent to earth and thus actual Islam only began with him.

but nice try m8 4/10 troll

better luck next time :)

my answer....

kys

At this point I would love to see muslims die en mass in a sort of gruesome public holocaust with entrails and their brains, ah who am I kidding, just their entrails, flying all over the place

>forced into marriage
>forced to have sex or else beatings/death
>not rape

looks like the mudslimes are posting from lower sweden too

just shut the fuck up and go away

H O L Y F U C K
L M A O
>SHE 'CONSENTED'
>IT'S OK TO FUCK LITTLE GIRLS IF THEY 'CONSENT'

no need, ataturks values r enuff

Why should I give a fuck?

fuck you all muslims deserve to be gassed

sage in all fields

This one?

dont like bacon but i could not go on without alcohol, it's all i have

t. alcoholic

Did you know that Allah wants you dead for leaving his moon god cult?

Did you know all Muslims should be exterminated?

Sup Forums does

Next you'll tell me that having little babies suckling your saliva from your tongue is degenerate.

How can that be, if the Prophet Muhammad PBUH did it?

And is it wrong to take your baby nephew on your lap, and put your tongue in your mouth because you love him so?

Clearly it cannot be a bad thing, and is just the purest form of love.

Did you know that you a brainwashed cuck?

Any white man would. Those who oppose it are (((white)))

Yeah lets talk about REAL Islam.

Did you know that there are turks living here for 15 years that cant speak a single word of german?
Did you know that turks are coming here for welfare and literally shout fuck you austria in the streets?
Did you know that muslims treat women like complete shit?

Muslims =/= sunnis, so quit the crap.

It's like because there are more women on Earth than men then we shouldn't be humans but women and identify the majority with the whole.

Shia best shit out there.

oh ok got you.

Seriously, kys

This card is SHIT. Lilke, warlock has 3 mana spell that split 9 damage across the table. 3 mana. 9 damage. This iSlam is 3\3 for 8.

Did you know that Islam has contributed nothing of worth to human civilization in over five centuries?

>Let's talk about Islam.
Okay, like how you guys have millions of extremists but don't do anything about it?
>The REAL Islam, not the Islam you've seen in the news.
Okay, like how you guys have millions of extremists but don't do anything about it? No, seriously, the peaceful majority never factors into these kinds of things. You guys are openly allowing your religion to go around killing people, and you expect us to start treating you like you're completely innocent, completely absolved of all guilt?

No no, friend. That's not how this world works anymore. Your time will come.

Fuck right off, nigger.

Shit, now I want longaniza for breakfast.

Islam is as barbaric as the Aztecs were.
Soon you savages will be purged by the civilized world just like the Aztecs were.

>Did you know that Allah loves you and wants you to be close to Him?

like Muhammad's cock in Ayisha?

>Did you know that halal meat are not only healthier, but taste better too?

everything tastes better, when you want it to taste better

>Did you know that Muhammad was the most wise and compassionate person who ever lived?

that's why he killed other tribes, and enslaved their people. Very progressiv

>Did you know that performing salat daily has proven health benefits, especially for the elderly?

so does doing sport,

>Did you know that you could convert right now, there's no lengthy process to go through unlike say Judaism?

cool story, nearly every religion except for Judaism will accept you, if you want truly to convert to it.
The fact is; is is not that you "could" convert, but you "must" convert.

>Did you know that Islam is the oldest religion in the world? It was the religion practiced by Adam and Eve, and it's the religion that was practiced by Abraham, Moses, the virgin Mary and even Jesus.

ok, sure thing

>Did you know that Islam is the only religion on Earth that still encourages proper family values?

-child marriage
-abuse of children and women
-goatfuckery
-sexual so repressive, that they have to rape everything
-etc.

overall weak B8, i rate 0/10

Implying Muhammed is older than Kek who was the darkness and chaos before creation

I'm a Shi'a though.

>Did you know that not all Muslims are Arab

Yeah, but they constitute 90% of muslims.

Kek predates Islam

They don't, actually. Over 50% of Muslims are Asian.

Noor e Muhammad salallahu alayhiwasalam is older than the universe.

>Morocco

get the fuck outta sahara bitch

I made this card before whispers of the old gods :(

Genocide the Sunnis and give Shia the ME?

Actually, if you're a muslim, you have to defend those things, since their prophet did all these things, and he was according to islam a perfect person.

He also thought that Virgin Mary and Moses' sister Miriam was the same person. Thus everytime you read the Core Anne and get to the bit about Jesus, you just have to stop and smirk for a bit, because it's so stupid.

That's not even mentioning that the sun literally sets in a muddy spring, according to the Core Anne, and other hilarious abortions of science that's in the book.

>REAL Islam
Are you jainist/bahaist or something like that, pretending to be muslim?

Wrong post senpai

Oh sorry, 50% arab 30% curry 12% indonesia rest are converted cucks

I fucking have the real islam around me on a daily bases. And it sucks.

goku is stronger

>Did you know that Islam is the oldest religion in the world? It was the religion practiced by Adam and Eve, and it's the religion that was practiced by Abraham, Moses, the virgin Mary and even Jesus.
1/10 got me to reply.

Me confirmed for retarded. You can stay in Sahara as compensation.

Did you know that Muslims support
atheism
abortion
gay rights

did you know that Islam is just Judaism adapted to 7th-century Arab customs?

>Noor e Muhammad salallahu alayhiwasalam
lolwut, more salami to you too.

I HOPE BOTH YOU AND YOUR SHITTY DESERT GOD GET STAGE 4 CANCER

praise ataturk

Thanks senpai

>>Only arabs and niggers commit terrorism in other countries.
>>Arabs==niggers

>not a taunt
What's the point?

A religion is how people practice it, and without deities literally manifesting themselves in the physical world for all of us to directly interact with, religious communities adhere to their hierarchical structure. In the case of islam, there's the primary texts and the ulema(s) who hold a monopoly on deciding what is and isn't a proper interpretation of those texts. The ulema are just people and when they die new ones take their place. Say ISIS actually conquered the muslim world and created their global caliphate. They'd form the ulema with people from their ranks and that would make their islam the correct one.

True islam not being what ISIS believes is just an agreement by the majority, and there isn't even a real majority because local agreements are never entirely compatible with each other.

So saying that one particular interpretation of islam is the real one is total horseshit.

Did you know that Muhammad fucked an underage girl?

OCfags are cancerous, kys

Did you know that not even muhhamad could promise you heaven?

moar big tit sluts for my benis
or should i say moore huehue

ISLAM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED

animes are haram , delete that picture you kafir

Islam is literally the Borg from Star Trek.

Assimilate or die.

Did you know that there is a solution for that?

Aristotle wrote that we are what we do.

We know what Muslims are.

did you know believing in an ideology equivalent of a caveman's mentality makes you literally retarded?

Is this what Sweden looks like?

>particularly Persian, Turkish, Malay, Indonesian, Urdu, Hindi, Thai, Spanish, German, Swedish, and of course English. :)
>Conveniently leaves out French
Nice. I mean--

Prophet Muhammed had a 9 year old wife.

I said that on an instagram page and they didn't even try to defend it. "yeah well everyone did back then"

There is nothing wrong with having designated islamic neighbourhood as long as they are peaceful. If you don't want to meet them, don't, and if you do, come and visit. Isn't it is what multiculturalism is all about?

There are shitton of things wrong with having muslims in white neighbourhood, which, considering more radical aspects of muslim culture, will most probably end in a jihad.

Is that fucking DOOM?

I don't care

Please be honest with me: Is it ok for you to kill infidels because they are not "innocent" for not beleiving in Allah?

Did you know you worship a peadophile? of course you do you degenerate muzzie.

Principles are to be cherished not as a global standard, but as a way to rise above others globally to create the most valuable society.

Taking terrorism aside.
You are an fucking puritanist stuck-in-middleage religion with an full set of rules to create an country.
Your religion are so puritanical that put Pat Robinson in shame.

Call me filty egoist weeaboo but my anime manga and games would not survive under your rule.
I even doubt sould any western game survive under your sharia.

Unless you reform and stop forcing us sharia you will still be dangerous even without any terrorist activities.

posting in bait thread

op doesn't even believe this and yet you will waste your time responding with logic and reason while happenings are happening

>Did you know that not all Muslims are Arab, or speak Arabic??
So they can't read the Koran/Quran in its true form.

Unless I don't recognize him, in which case I'm fucked.

>Did you know that halal meat are not only healthier, but taste better too?
Except it isn't, and doesn't.

>Did you know that Muhammad was the most wise and compassionate person who ever lived?
Which is why he was constantly at war.

>Did you know that performing salat daily has proven health benefits, especially for the elderly?
No more than regular stretches.

>Did you know that you could convert right now, there's no lengthy process to go through unlike say Judaism?
But if I convert, it's permanent unless I want to be seen as an apostate and killed in the name of the religion of peace.

Except it isn't, and wasn't.

>Did you know that Islam is the only religion on Earth that still encourages proper family values?
Except it isn't, and doesn't.

Let's talk about Communism. The REAL Communism, not the Communism you've seen in the news.

Did you know that not all Communists are Russians, or speak Russian?? There are Communist of every race on Earth. Communist peoples speak every language, but particularly Persian, Turkish, Malay, Indonesian, Urdu, Hindi, Thai, Spanish, German, Swedish, and of course English. :)

Did you know that Marx loves you and wants you to be close to Him?

Did you know that no meat are not only healthier, but taste better too?

Did you know that Marx was the most wise and compassionate person who ever lived?

Did you know that performing five-year plans and GULAG has proven health benefits, especially for the elderly?

Did you know that you could convert right now, there's no lengthy process to go through unlike say Libertarianism?

Did you know that Communism is the oldest ideology in the world? It was the ideology practiced by Adam and Eve, and it's the ideology that was practiced by Abraham, Moses, the virgin Mary and even Jesus.

Did you know that Communism is the only ideology on Earth that still encourages proper family values?

You got it backwards, Sergei.
DESIGNATED islamic neighbourhoods turn into islamic ghettos, the main factors of radicalization. Muslims living with other muslims only begin to think that the whole world is islamic, and that everyone should follow their desert theology.
On the other hand, muslims living in white neighborhoods can go both ways: either radicalize faster because you can't take islam out of the arab, or abandon islam when they discover that beer and pork taste really fucking good. Muslims must go through the same thing christians in the west went through, which is understanding that religion is fucking absurd, and limiting your lifechoices because your imaginary sky-daddy told you so is retarded.

>language doesn't matter
>said in almost every religion
>Porks are great
>really?, there are others in history who r better than him
>thats basicly the same as meditation and praying
>so what, aren't faith about endurance and will?
>hinduism
>by beating your wife?

The muslim hands on the bottom look awfully white

over a hundred years islam rampaged through the middle east , northern africa and all the way to souther europe killing all cultures in its wake

literally the reason the ancient egyptians we all like to pretend we was kings of are dead.

First post best post

There are white Muslims, you dingdong.

Did you know that your religious leaders still openly encourage jihad against the west and non-believers?