And this is how Tump wins

And this is how Tump wins

Other urls found in this thread:

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
twitter.com/topfkeks
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-tvfsO40A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you fucks want Trump to win so bad think about race relations after he wins while you sit there and fearmonger about ISIS (which isn't even a problem) and the economy (protip: part time jobs are on the rise, more job creation) we have real issues like racism and sexism to worry about.

This is why no one takes you Trump supports seriously because you've got your priorities inverse

>think about race relations

Fucking why?

Nigger detected,

Hahahahaha kill yourself nigger

Obama is what made race relations so bad.

Trump is less racist than Obama so I expect race relations to get better during Trumps 5 terms as president

Make America safe again.

>Muslims must be banned because they commit attacks every now and then, even though they are statistically insignificant when considering the whole population

>Guns shouldn't be banned because people commit mass shootings every now and then, and they are statistically insignificant considering the population

Why are trumpfags so full of cognitive dissonance and retardation?

Nigger nigger nigger, you should go back to your etopia-like africa bud.

>race relations
Fuck off hillshill, it's the left and (((soros))) that have destroyed race relations.

better version

Firearms are part of our culture and bill of rights.

Temporary Moratoriums on certain people entering the country are not new. Obama instituted one for Iraqi citizens, but nobody mentions that.

Why do you care anyway beaner?

Americans don't care what happens in Germany. ISIS could literally take control of the continent, and Americans still wouldn't be fear-mongered into voting for Trump.

Nationalism is not the solution. Love and tolerance is.

Hispanic Trump supporter here.

I'm still gonna fuck your gf if he wins, dont worry.

could you send this to trump's PR team to retweet? Might be top kek

Thanks Obama!
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

Shush. Being an unarmed peasant subject to an alien elite is part of his proud cultural heritage.

Part time jobs on the rise is a fucking horrible thing for the regular people, either need to work multiple jobs or rely on gubbment handouts.

This. We need this circulated on social media ASAP.

wow, thanks mohammed

Didn't Obama import a ton of muzzies to the us? I wonder when they would chimpout here.

Send to Trumps propaganda team.

it's a good one for him to tweet

Strange, race relations were a lot better under Bush than Obama. Why is that?

>part time jobs are on the rise
This is because less employers are willing to pay benefits for a full time employee, so they rather have multiple part time employees.
Also, no one wants to live on having to have multiple part time jobs.

you're the problem (:

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>every now and then
Dude it happens like every week now (actually maybe less than that).

>priorities inverse

Go back to school you illiterate shithead.

Not sure if liberal debate tactics or Australian shitposting.

You're welcome!

>it's a good one for him to tweet
All that would paint him as is a heartless monster. Being right about terrorist attacks isn't something you should gloat about.

Wah wah wah you nigger pussy. How the fuck an I supposed to raise my family on part time jobs? My engineer job just got outsourced to India, thanks dems

>and fearmonger about ISIS (which isn't even a problem)
well yea, killing 50 fags in a gay club isn't exactly what I'd call a problem too, I call it the solution. But still, when a muzzie does it it aint cool
>and the economy (protip: part time jobs are on the rise, more job creation)
ah yes, parttime, because who doesn't love not knowing how long he'll be employed?
>we have real issues like racism and sexism to worry about.
Gonna admit that it's true there's a real racism epidemic going on, with the modern liberal's new definition of racism it's now cool to be racist against whitey

I want to see race relations get worse. Whites need to go their own way, take care of their own and drop these low IQ gibmedats.

Not an argument

Are you on drugs?

hahahahahahahah

>we have real issues like racism
Ya not enough of it

twitter.com/topfkeks
Fucking kek, is that real?

"ISIS isnt even a problem"
>munich
>nice
>belgium
you ignorant fuck, fuck race relations the only thing saving us is an ocean, and with hillary as president they will cross that ocean. SHE FUCKING WANTS THEM HERE.

>everything is fine goyim. please do not feel negative thoughts, only positive. do no think, just continue to consume and obey
Why did we fall for the Obama meme?

Mexican intellectual

>real issue
>racism and sexism

I almost want more and greater terror attacks to happen here so that we wake up to the issue of Islamic ideology. I hope we can do it without hate. Just openly stand together against those uncivilized believes.

We want the Muslims gone from the first world.

They've caused contemporary society nothing but agony and suffering. Anyone here can attest to that.

San Bernadino
Charlie Hebdo
Nice, France
Belgium bombing
Cologne rape spree
Rotterham grooming gangs
Fort Hood Massacre

Wherever these Muslims go, they bring death and destruction in their wake. Anyone who cannot see this must truly be wearing blinders.

Has there ever been a president before who has been more of a cucked idiot?

When I see a spider I kill it immediately.
I have many other serious and important issues to deal with, but I always stop and stomp the life out of the spider.

Even knowing the odds of dying from a spider bite are extremely low I drop whatever I'm doing and kill it.
Sometimes I'm thinking about the mortality rate as the guts of the spider are squishing out and laugh at myself.

People who are too afraid to kill the spider will call for someone who isn't afraid to kill the spider.

Way more people defend themselves with guns than die in mass shootings. The conservative estimate is between 100k and 1 million defensive gun usages a year. Compare that to the 24 average deaths from mass shootings annually. It also means that we tend not to have random civilians butchered and strung from highway overpasses.

>killing man's best friend

I'll kill a widow or a recluse if I see one but the rest go out the window. Spiders are awesome.

race relations were fine before king nigger and tumblr

>1 post by this ID

Abide by the law, dont get shot. Dont be a thug, dont get shot.

What are you saying ?

You see: all these spiders you kill - they are the dumb ones. The bottom barrell of the gen pool. So you actually take the degenerates out of the spider gen pool. And you ensure that only the best spiders breed. This way...your creating the strongest spider race of all.

>out the window
deporting the spiders

soooooooo speciest

>Obama says trump is making it too scary
>mere minutes after he said it Munich happens

Fucking poetry. Trump has god on his side.

Go back to making curry goat, or jerk chicken. Motherfucker you!

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo-tvfsO40A

The jokes write themselves

Donnie Darko?

Did they even watch the movie?
His visions of the future were correct.

Hey buddy, leafposting is MY job!

>david duke likes it!

This is a good thing. They'll hate on Duke for a passing affiliation with the KKK 40 years ago, but won't talk about the Clintons' relations with it in the 90s?

>th they're white guys like in the picture r right user?

>Obama calls Trumps Passionate, accurate and mind blowing speech "Doom and gloom"

either he didn't watch or is shakin in his yamika.

NIGGER OUT
RACE WAR
A
C
E

W
A
R

You don't kill spiderbro

>I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit, you know, who never even feared death to begin with.

Maybe Trump is Darko