Trump's speech last night with its darky dystopic Nationalist overtones pretty much marked the end of Trump's campaign...

Trump's speech last night with its darky dystopic Nationalist overtones pretty much marked the end of Trump's campaign. It's just not going to resonate with the average voter, thankfully so.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/756350235320856578
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off.

It'll resonate with the underachieving white people on Sup Forums though.

Ah hell, he could've copied an Obama speech word for word and people here would be eating it up.

I thought he sounded crazy personally.

Wow I hate speeches now

Saged

Have a McBurger Burger.

Nice try. A terrorist attack every week is locking the election up.

wtf I hate Cleveland now

Dark is the new gravitas! Whoop!

What did he say that was "dystopic"?

>Best American policy speech in history
Oy vey shut it down

>patriotism doesn't resonate with the average voter
wew lad

There will always be terrorists and embassy bombings and dead people in a time of war and Hillary is a war hawk.

Trump knows nothing about national security and is a liability. Trump fags are idiots.

>liberals actively think and tell people patriotism / nationalism is a bad thing

They were brainwashed so thoroughly they think they don't look ridiculous

lol fuck off shill how much do they pay you per post. literally resonated with everyone i know irl. Eat a dick, Trump is literally Reagan 2.0, america wants him.

underrated

Fascism and Nazism=/= patriotism

People are saying this that didn't hear it they are going off of media talking points only

The corporate owned Jewish media is saying it was terrible and dystopian which makes no sense if you actually listened to it.

Not only is it resonating well with the average voter, it's actually been a phenomenal success in putting up his poll numbers.
I realize this is bait and all, but at least try with it.

it's because he was brainwashed by putin!

OP BTFO

Yeah I read that Samantha Cohen article about Willie Geist's network news opinions as well (by the way most people but the morons have tuned out the 24/7 opinion news bullshit).

What do they send a memo with the buzz words around every morning? ("Dark, dystopian, etc.") or do they just rely on yall faithfully sticking your head in shit-trough every morning to get your talking points of your own volition?

Good thing you were supplied with a few buzz words, because otherwise you'd be trying to convince people on logic alone, that their shithouse was actually a mansion- something only a fool would attempt.

Things are fucked in this country and everyone knows it.

Finally mixing Reagan with Roosevelt and Nixon has sealed him the election.

source

>this is what liberals believe

>There will always be terrorists and embassy bombings and dead people in a time of war and Hillary is a war hawk.
Didn't know this was such a common event 8 years ago. Here's your (you)

I don't think CNN has published an article, but people took screenshots.
twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/756350235320856578

>everyone I don't like is hitler

Someone explain this new "wtf I hate X now" meme

Thanks for stealing that one persons Tweet before the speech happened, saying it was going to be nationalistic and dystopic. Go back to Twitter you plagiarizing faggot.

Agreed. Trump doesn't have a chance.

It's just a way of mocking liberal talking points.

Too long, but otherwise fine.

Don't like him trying to allow churches to donate though.

lol ok bro america literally loves him, keep shilling you are still gonna lose. and if Hillary wins by rigging the system, just know that america is waking up and will not stand for this much longer. We don't want Obama we don't want Hillary and we do want our rights and freedoms. We also don't want anymore spineless politicians to make the world think we are weak.

>lol ok bro america literally loves him

source

>Nationalist

America has always been nationalist you IP faking proxy browsing cunt bag.

Says an increasingly nervous man for 7th time this year.

Fuck off shill.