Is Sup Forums enjoying Problematic with Moshe Kasher?

Is Sup Forums enjoying Problematic with Moshe Kasher?

youtu.be/GD-MUhMm7lM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqpeT62uc58
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
youtu.be/GD-MUhMm7lM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gas the kikes.

>America wakes up
>Sup Forums is mostly Sup Forums
I'm off to sleep, go be a sad fag alone, America.

do kids really like this stuff

member when comedy central was cool and south park was edgy for swearing and talking about farts and penises and stuff

Yes. I watch it with my wifes son

He is appropriating that haircut from nazis

>Do kids really like this stuff?

It has six thousand dislikes.

>Moshe Kasher
They're not even hiding anymore

I read it like most kosher

if hitler ever comes back Sup Forumstards will be in the gas chambers right after he's finished with the kikes. most of you are autistic, NEETs, and not white.

Is this ironic?

yes, they're all from Sup Forums

also the only people that have actually watched this are Sup Forumstards looking to get their daily triggering.

Sadly, no.

fpbp

where's the video about Sup Forums?

>everything is Sup Forums

One second in and I hear the word "finna"

And closed

Sup Forums rules over the internet, get over it shitlord.

Or, more likely, it's people who still have a shred of common sense.

>if hitler ever comes back
I hate to break it to you like this but he's been dead for more than half a century, user.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country

Being a leaf has its perks.

>white guy rapping about cultural appropriation

>not funny
>not charistmatic
>really ugly
>stupid hair

how did this asshole get a tv show

how the FUCK do you even make such a mistake?

Fuck you, that' has to be on purpose

He says the right things.

Yep. Everything who doesn't agree with you is Sup Forums. Everyone who dislikes globalism is Sup Forums. Everyone who voted for Trump are from Sup Forums. Every single one.

Hmm relly made me thunk
>inb4 buttmad no reply and all he can yell is Alt-right p-pussy

I've been shitposting for literally 10+ hours idiot

If only there was some kind of demographic that was known for its rampant nepotism while also being known for controlling large sectors of the entertainment industry.

>dat like/dislike ratio

Based Generation Z!

why are there no right wing comedy shows?

to stupid to make jokes

>Moshe Kasher

I'm going to need a 2nd keyboard here for the proper amount of parenthesis.

Because you're not allowed to be right-wing in Hollywood.

Tv networks are run by leftists, duh. But the ones that aren't actually do have some. Last Man Standing is a sitcom about a moderate conservative guy. Red Eye is on Fox and it's basically a right wing PG rated version of Bill Maher's show

There's no need, the left is already a joke.

(((nepotism)))
(((connections)))
(((ontherightsideofhistory)))

Holy shit this guy actually looks like an offensive Jewish caricature.

Because the kikes shut down anybody who questions the narrative. World Peace got what, six episodes? Most don't even make it that far

Holy FUck

Minimalist_merchant.jpg

I never really had a problem with Jews before, but I'm starting to after watching that.

fpbp

haha yeah that was the joke

Where did things go wrong in your life that you feel the need to post this every day? Sup Forums isn't the root of all evil

just gotta work hard goyim

Tough Crowd used to be on Comedy Central. Early 2000s. Compare this youtube.com/watch?v=vqpeT62uc58 to this Problematic bullshit.

>We need to celebrate other cultures
>By segregating them
Please help me understand how their mind works
At least with traditional racists, it's easy; but these new and improved racists, I have no idea what's going on

This shit was on tv one day after I left the tv on after watching south park and working on an essay. I was surprised how few jokes and how many bullshit sjw kind of stuff they had on back to back.

>unironically having a show called "Problematic with Moshe Kasher"

this is like one of those Sup Forums greentext stories. . .

I'm beginning to think that liberals are secretly super-racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

What else is new

>(((Ami Horowitz))) exposes how racist white people are

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

>oy vey black people are civil and just as smart!

>((((((Ami Horowitz))))))

>Is Sup Forums enjoying Problematic with Moshe Kasher?
>youtu.be/GD-MUhMm7lM

Who the fuck watches this pile of shit?

You need to understand that only whites can be racist. So if whites uses aspects of black culture, like, say, dreadlocks, that's appropriation. But if blacks use aspects of white culture, like, say, the English language, electronics, the alphabet, cars or electricity, then that's not appropriation.

>two white dudes
>they're Jews
>Al Jolson's Mammy
>Jolson was also Jewish

REALLY MADE ME THINK

>he unironically says oy vey

>
>Tv networks are run by leftists, duh. But the ones that aren't actually do have some. Last Man Standing is a sitcom about a moderate conservative guy. Red Eye is on Fox and it's basically a right wing PG rated version of Bill Maher's show

Red Eye was cancelled user.

Look at how even though they disagree with what he's saying the other guests still laugh and are good natured about the audiences cheers

Why do these hooknosed kikes always claim to be white while saying "Wow US WHITES HUH? WE SHOULD JUST ALL KILL OURSELVES after donating all of our money to a holocaust museum."
Fucking money grubbing god damn ugly inbreeding yid kikes, I wish a holocaust actually did happen.

>Implying there are left wing comedy shows.

I want to watch it, but it's blocked in Aus.

I'm a liberal and I loved Tough Crowd. I wish somebody would bring it back. We need it now more than ever.

You do realize that it'd be full of regressive left faggots spewing the same absolute horseshit that they're pushing in Problematic?

No Jew, if the Fuhrer comes back you filth will be the first in the oven.

I mean somebody other than Comedy Central.

You'll have to get someone else to do it who isn't controlled by Viacom, Time Warner, or Comcast because they all spout the same shit.

Please don't be anti-Semitic in my thread. Thank you.

I don't understand why they're doubling down. Can't they see that people of all kinds are getting sick of it?

Really gets the ole feathers ruffled

And here I thought it couldn't get more cringey than the Bill Nye video.

ami is based.