>White
Fact most of the posters here are Moroccan

it will be underwater soon

What went wrong?

Zeeland rightful Belgian clay

Its below sea level.
What the fuck do you think?

Belgium is a non-country

I live in Drenthe , the texas of the Netherlands.

The only 2 states worth living in are Drenthe and Groningen

We invented the modern oil painting, the orange carrot, the mercator projection, the atlas, the compact casette, the CD, the DVD, bluray, bluetooth, wi-fi, python, the first multinational, the first megacorporation (corporation that has an army/controls territory), the first capitalist economy, the first economic miracle, the stock exchange, the central bank, the modern financial system, doughnuts, gin, cocoa powder, the law of the seas, the pendulum clock, the mercury thermometer, the fahrenheit scale, the snellen chart (eyetesting chart), artificial heart, the microscope, the telescope, the pyrometer and the leyden jar. Speed skating, the fire hose, gas lighting, gyrator, the yacht, four wheel drive.
We discovered the rings of saturn, the moon titan, evidence of dark matter. We also discovered photosynthesis and the concept of gas, the concept of genes, the laws of inheritance, the centrifugal force, red blood cells, bacteria, viruses, wave theory of light, van der Waals equation, Lorentz force, electron spin.
We discovered Svalbard, Tasmania, the Falkland Islands, Australia, New Zealand, Jan Mayen island, Fiji and Eastern Island.

We were the intellectual powerhouse in the 17th century.
We are home to Royal Dutch Shell, a top 3 contender for the most expensive brand in the world.
We have the most personal freedom in the world.
We are #1 at material well-being
We objectively have the best healthcare system in the world
According to Unicef the Netherlands is the best place to grow up
We are the tallest people in the world
We are in the top 3 of GDP per hour worked
We make the most money in an hour's work compared to all other countries
We are the least obese European country
We are the most germanic country
We are the third biggest contributor to the the EU, even with our small population
We are the twelfth strongest national power in the world.

We also fucked your mother, era penal and OP sucks cock

>shitholes
>worth living in

limburg jij kut

belgium is dutch clay

I live in Drenthe and i can agree on this, north holland isn't that bad tho

Fuck the Dutch. We in Belgium we have a word for them, we don't call them Hollanders (people from Holland), but Drollanders (Drol=shit)

> tfw Americunts think America is better than Europe

> muh freedom

> muh democracy

> muh guns

Australia rightful Dutch clay

Fuck off, the Netherlands are so fucking cute I could shit my pants when I see their cute towns.

Wallonia , plz

I use to like them when i was young but now after years know them i changed idea

Moroccan poster here.

Most Moroccans are actually white. We lived in the Roman Empire far before the Muslims came or some Germanic barbarians stole our culture. Berbers are still the biggest ethnicity in Morocco and they are not emetic or Arabic.

>modern oil painting
>mercator projection

stopped reading there

We call belgians 'belgen' (=belgians), because there is no dumber name to call them >;)

Its the jews offcourse
what else?

So what went wrong?

>Moroccans
>White
Fuck off Abdul

fuck off non country the entire belgium actually belongs to us

Morrocans are darker than Algerians tho

You just answered your own question

speak for yourself Mister 60%

>Most Moroccans are actually white.

Why?

Drenthe is oké maar Groningen is een schijthol en Groningers zijn vervelende mensen.

Worth visiting to get some ass?

Netherlands are comfy as fuck, fuck off shitskin

it's not shithole

jealous much?

we have nice people here unlike your shithole where, everyone is a giant asshole and your thread proves it.

The hookers ain't worth it. They all have std's

Thats actually true. Berbers are white

It's so boring though. Country for old people. Young people are allowed to do drugs because it's only way to survive boring country.

Now lets take a look at the US, shall we?

>White are soon a minority
>Full of religious nutjobs who want to limit your freedom
>Authoritarian government that is controlled by big money lobbies
>Nu-males were invented in the US,
>Weed was never legal here, it is in parts of the US
>Conservative Liberal prime ministers versus full on liberal president
>'border' is daily flooding with immigrants. We only get an precedential fraction of what the US is taking in on a daily basis.

Hanseatic union is pretty much a kike original homeland.
(jew ≠ herbew)

comfy as fuck where i live
no degenarate idiots or sjw type people to spot anywhere.

You're describing Amsterdam.

Most of the Netherlands seems to be increasingly redpilled and aware of of the immigration and race issues. Most of the leftists are politicians that are acting against the will of the people, because our politics seem be be cucked.

As for weed, we don't put so much hysterial emphasis on the drug as Americans do since it has been legal and accepted for a long time. Americans think weed is edgy and contrarian, but it's really accepted as a softdrug here, though we do have stoner hippies and immigrants smoking it 24/7.

As for religion, Dutch people seem to have a very modest and sober outlook on life. This makes Athiesm widely accepted here.
Even most religious Dutch people don't really practice it that much outside of the bible belt. Religion is something private here, that you keep at home shouldn't bother other people with. Of course immigrant muslims are the exception except for our retarded bible belt. I guess we don't need the mental crutch as much as Americans do.

Also, our nu-males are often created due to them consuming retarded American liberal media. Coalburners aren't really prevalent either, except for trashy low class sluts what want to fuck Achmed.

>Welcomed a ton of refugees
I will give you this one though. It's fucked up. We have some no-go areas (Bijlmer, parts of Gouda and Utrecht)

Didn't mean prostitutes. Heard all the girls are freaks .

97.7% white where i life.

I don't give a fuck about the randstad.

Drenthe is pretty chill. Nothing much to do but I liked it for a relaxing holiday.

Can someone ITT redpill me on Rotterdam and the type of people and things I would encounter there?

We both know that your permissive northern Germanic culture will be the first to fall to social justice nonsense together with the Swedes and the Germans.

Case in point: Saint Nicolas.

There is nothing wrong with atheism

Nexit when?

yurope has a .08% immigrant population so that sounds about right

>belgium trying to school others

What's wrong proxy fag, did I call you a leaf, a kike or a cuck this time?

Any of you live in/near Roermond/Limburg?

What's it like?

Ugliness
muslims
hooligans

Fuck off Pierre. Your region is the Venezuela of Europe

Says the person from the country that is most hated. You should realise NATO is what keeping your country together.

>implying anyore cares about Saint Nicolas
Leftist faggots stirred up controversy for a while, and were fed attention by the politically correct crowd who were afraid of hurting people's feelings.

Though the discussions returns yearly, the majority of Dutch people don't care anymore. Also the anti Black Pete crowd did some retarded things that ruined their own credibility

people are very open minded and do not much clinge to media narative as in america, everyone thinks for themselves when you speek to people, you can ask to a random person on the street whithout getting told to GTFO.

we have decent people and other countries like america will never understand that unless they visited us.

its basically germany

People are nice, hospital and humble.

The actual city of Roermond is a shithole. Pretty criminal with a lot of immigrants and white trash for which it is notorious. Its borders to Germany and is close to Belgium so there is a lot of drug trade which crime feeds on. Still nothing compared to American ghetto's though.

Nothing to fear if you are going there, but it certainly isnt the most inspiring place to be. They do have some landmarks and nice things to see, but other than that its pretty bland.

It is however pretty representative for a normal Dutch city and a good place to get the actual feeling of normal Dutch life.

Care to elaborate?

I don't think Flanders is that shitty.

PRETTY MUCH A NON COUNTRY

I really like the UK. But this meme kind of makes me hope that UK splits and becomes non country.

Proud to be a quarter dutch...

That makes no sense
What does a military alliance have to do with internal stability

I'd rather be the poorest nigger in Detroit than the richest man in poortugal, Alberto

> belgium
No such thing

AND YOU RANT ON

AND THE CHAIR LETS YOU GET AWAY WITH IT

BECAUSE YOU ARE THE FORMER PRIME MINISTER

OF

BELGIUM

That is silly. Being rich anywhere is better than being poor anywhere.

>tfw portugal is literally the shittiest European nation

> not US is what keeps NATO exist

Be careful, he might explore you to death

Pros:
+ Excellent engineering of the dams and lowlands
+ Quaint cities with distinct architectural charm
+ Good modern architecture
+ High standard of living
+ Good economy and work ethic
+ Cities, except for recent ghettos, are quite clean
+ Superb public transportation
+ Great biking opportunities
+ Good, progressive laws on civil liberties (cough weed cough)

Cons:
- Enormous problem of foreign ghettos full of moroccans and blacks, worst-hit city is Rotterdam, and little done to stem the muddy flood (Ironic eh? See first Pro)
- Dutch language is one of the ugliest in the world, if not the ugliest. Full of gutteral burps and phlem casting
- Poor film and music exporter

Anyways the US is a shithole compared to the Netherlands with a vastly higher obesity and crime rate among all races. Also Dutch Athiesm is preferable to American "Christianity" anyways

kek

>found "cheesus"
Nice, forced a smile on my face

Because it makes us allies and guarantee independance and have a non aggression pact in wartimes easier.

How's Delft lads? Spending my next semester there.

>coalburners
Seriously, what the fuck Dutchies. Why is that every time I google an attractive Dutch woman she's either dating or already married a nignog? Do you hate being white that much?

>- Dutch language is one of the ugliest in the world
Stop this meme.

>Also Dutch Athiesm is preferable to American "Christianity" anyways
I can't find it on the internet, but in one of my school textbooks I remember seeing a chart showing the evolution of faith between 1900 and 2000. Protestantism made a nosedive, Atheism grew rapidly, but Reformed and Catholocism remained stable. Now Catholocism is actually the largest religious group.

Catholics are the last hope of this nation, though I believe they are neither able nor willing to stem the Muslim tide.

>hij woont niet in zeeland

Geniet van uw asielzoekers

pretty much this

randstad is just the dump of the netherlands.

1 LOCAL KENTISH SESSION ALE FOR YOU

It is though. Only Scandinavian languages sound worse.

"Hahaha droll is shit drollanders get it

also i'm 12"

>Drenthe
>the texas of the Netherlands.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

And now it's gone.

Am I wrong for wanting this?

TAKE THAT BACK, THE DUTCH ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD

I'm in Zeeland right now.. hahah

Noord Brabant , Limburg and Zeeland are bro tier
Gelderland is good to
Holland randstad is a fucking shithole that needs to be nuked

eindelijk een zeelandbroeder gevonden

I will just remind you that Roman-Chatholicism is far more bigger than protestantism in the Netherlands.

Noord-Brabant here and I agree with this message.

Randstad is full of cucks, nu-males and their immigrant pets. The east and north are worthless PvdA gommies. Groot Vlaanderen en Brabant wanneer!?

No but in all seriousness, what are the Muzzie / South American girls over there like because I really want one

Ah, ik was vergeten dat u uit Zeeland afkomstig bent. Alles gaat goed in Zeeland. Ik zie echter wel het aantal buitenlanders in Middelburg sterk toenemen.

XVII provinciën wanneer? Er zijn taken te vervullen

Ik ben ook in zeeland, alleen de AIVD mag dat niet weten :^)