If the world were ruled by one single leader, which nationality should he have?

If the world were ruled by one single leader, which nationality should he have?

I'm just asking for a friend, there's no way it is going to happen, it's an impossibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhfL2shVrjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japanese.

swiss

swiss

Portuguese

To spread anime/pedo culture through the whole world?

Nope.

Dutch.

You know we will be fair overlords.

Mongolian

Mixed ethnicity of every conceivable human.
He shall communicate in math.

Unironically finnish.

Enjoy embezzlement and tax havens.

cosmopolitan

>giving unlimited power to a transhuman with possible God's Complex.

>unironically Finnish

Literally like saying unironically Brazilian

Swiss are arrogant nationalists

Ok.
Add Physics,biology, poetry, music, and opticals to his communication.

Naaaahhh, it will be the most average couple ever.

Jew

Born in a cosmopolitan city like NY, Paris, London, educated in Switzerland and with a weird unkown ethnic background from an isolated place like Greenland, Tonga, Kamchatka or Tajikistan

welsh pls :^3

Agree desu

german ofc

>"please just cuck my world up"

Finnish leader:
>Honest
>Rational decision making
>Realistic, evidence based goals
>Zero tolerance for corruption

None of those things apply to brasil.

stay in your jungle nigger

germans are the superior race

You just described China.

F R A N C E
R
A
N
C
E

>germans are the superior race

***2 months later** [...]

>Honest
>Rational decision making
>Realistic, evidence based goals

lmao

t. neetrat
:3

German.

brazil worships the black cock, don't talk about Europe please

Probably anglo. They did the best job managing their colonial empire.

But I'd be happy with French too. Hell, I'd take something like Chinese.

Just please not Germany. They want this so bad but they always fuck it up and ruin the world.

Perhaps u mean EmperorEmpress.

>British, French, Chinese
>Canadian flag

White Brazilian girls don't get along with nuggets, with some few exceptions, and they don't even need to be the whitest of whitest for that.

>brazil worships the black cock

We all do. It's what makes us human.

eternal anglo obviously, best case scenario we resurrect ossie and have him do it

Anglos are a bit totalitarian financially.

good for u then, but still your culture is african which worse than being blacked
fuck off nigger

The UK was shit before the Dutch took over. South Africa turned to shit after the British took over.

Really makes you think.

>tfw this woman really receives 1 more year of life everytime a brit says "God save the queen"

Well, I respect other countries etc.
Not my queen desu.

Russian of course.

This is Rio de Janeiro in the past century. Be careful if you don't want to end up like us, because you're right in the way for that.

You used to be lords of a large portion of countries, and none of them likes you nowadays.

it was indeed beautiful , wtf happened?

They reproduce as rabbit. Today it might not be a big deal, but in 10 years you will have 10x more of them walking through your streets, until the point you get totally ENRICHED

Dutch or French.

>They reproduce as rabbit.

Just like Poles.

scary shit

American obviously. We're not cucks like the rest of the world.

French.

FRENCH

German

The leadership should rotate between these countries.

YES!

>rotate

um, no sweetie :)

The most benevolent would be unironically Finnish/German racemix.

definitely not luxembourg
youtube.com/watch?v=nhfL2shVrjY

And I was here thinking that Americans were the dumbest Anglos.

Jewish of course

It should be ruled by the buddhist monks that have vow of poverty.

They know the real problems, they know how people feel, they can and will help.

I believe they, if not the Dalai Lama should be our World representant. Not a retarded politician that only cares about money.

It was a fucking great answer. I'm proud of you, João, my son.

lol do you even know what Buddhism is about

It's about not doing anything to advance yourself because ambitions lead to misery, instead accepting your poverty. That's why India is such a shithole. In other words a Buddhist leader would do nothing. Kinda like the Dalai Lama.

A Russian.
For a perfect world

anglo-american

American

You have been extremely brainwashed, mentally disable jew.

Bhuddism is about self improvement, equality, respect and freedom.

You know nothing of buddism, I believe you never read any of the important text of the scholars like:
-Dharmakirti
-Dignāga
-Nagarjuna
-Asana
-Samavati and Sariputta
-Sakya Pandita
-Bhāviveka
(there are so many, you if you read those you can go on by yourself)

You clearly have been brainwashed.

Thank you Father!

Those are literally the basics of Buddhism.
>from zen-buddhism.net
>All these misfortunes befall human beings because they are subject to desires and cravings. If they are able to get what they aspire for, they derive pleasure or satisfaction. But this joy or pleasure is also short lived and does not last too long. If it does tend to last too long, the pleasure associated with it becomes monotonous and fades away.
>All of us have desires and cravings. Since we cannot satisfy ALL our desires and cravings, we get disturbed and angry, which is but another manifestation of suffering.

A German. Call it a prize for effort.

WHAT A GREAT SOURCE!!!

On the same logic, I learn everything about your people, country and religion on hiddenlol

WTF MENTALLY DISABLED JEW, JUST KYS

Somalian

That's a website made by Buddhists to preach their beliefs.

Why are you so mad, anyway? aren't Buddhists supposed to be calm and control their feelings?

Your mental disability is betraying you.

I never claimed to be bhuddist.

Also, by your logic:
Hiddenlol is a website made by Jews to preach their beliefs.

>Also, by your logic:
>Hiddenlol is a website made by Jews to preach their beliefs.

That analogy doesn't work at all. Take a chill pill, maybe you'll be able to think more clearly.

I dont get it, what you have against decent logic? also what you have against buddism? Did they bombed your country?

There are more than 100 branches of buddism, you cherry pick one and I just did the same for your retarded argument.

If you cant have a decent conversation about facts, why should I?
I pointed out more than 5 scholars that have decent reasoning, not that poverty bullshit.

What have you done? You pointed out something that is not official and I just did the same.

Hiddenlol is a great source for Jewish religion and Jews. Why cant you see that I just copied your logic?^

Maybe you are trying to prove something that does not exist, maybe you should learn more. Hiddenlol is a great source of information for your people, you should read more.

You are doomed to ever be a brainwashed escape goat, you will be betrayed again and again by your own people. You can't see the truth, I tried to help you but you just refuse to see it. Your reasoning is flawed, your logic is complete gargabe, you dont have facts you have .net retarded website.

Now please, take your nose away you are stealing our air.

American

Who hurt you?

Why do you think I have anything against Buddhism? I just understand the basics of it and don't think it's a good approach for a world leader.

Now cease your incoherent drivel, you are lashing out in response to peaceful discussion and it just makes you appear even more butthurt and primitive.

English bureaucrat

Brits are the only group the entire world would ever conceivably fall behind.

A lot of people hate the US and China so they could not rule, and no one else has the clout to be accepted as leader.

Someone born in International Waters.

Ab Origine, Australian Citizen.
Ab Origine, ciudadano australiano.
Ab Origine,澳大利亞公民。
AB原產,澳大利亞公民。
Abの原産地、オーストラリアの市民。

I don't think the French would be partial to being ruled by Britain. Americans would probably shoot themselves in protest too.

ABBO西蒙·特洛伊科斯格羅夫

A jew?
Nothing would change

Elsa Jean is hot as fuck

Blacked and interracial in general is hot as fuck. Completely dehumanizing for everyone involved. When a pretty white woman starts to enjoy herself with a black man or men you no she would never have any interest in, you know the passion is entirely sexual. No rational thought or personal connection, just animalistic drive. Complete surrender to sexual impulses. Very hot.

The fucking leaf

definitely Chinese

Finnish

NO Way!