Be sw*Deboi

>be sw*Deboi
>see a ALPHA FINN (YELLOW) WARRIOR looking at your wife like in pic related
>he slaps your wife's ass and starts fucking her at the spot
>he impregnates your wife with his superior FINN SEMEN
>he leaves
>your wife turns to you and says "dont worry sven i'll let you raise his child :)"
such is life in sw*Den AKA sw*Doidland

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v21178
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POSting in ebin thread

Good thread

oh fug :DDD

I for one welcome our Finnish overlords.

You can fuck my sister anytime.

but finns are our brothers
that would be incest

the natural state of sw*Doid women is to submit to BIG FINN (YELLOW) COCKS (BFC)
this also explains the homosexuality of sw*Doid """"men""""; their women are too busy serving BIG FINN (YELLOW) COCKS that even sw*Doid """"men"""" lust after FINN COCKS
the FINN WARRIOR, being the alpha male he is, of course denies sw*Debois access to his enormous FINN (YELLOW) COCK, meaning that the sw*Debois have to fuck each other in order to feel satisfaction, that is tiny compared to the satisfaction that huge FINN COCKS provide to sw*Doid women

You mean wincest?

As a certified Swedish cuck, I can confirm this.

ITT: finnman power fantasy
>meanwhile in reality

I’ll give you two slices to fuck off

I might fuck off, but only if you fuck in

that """"male"""" with the FINNISH flag is a fennosw*Doid
when the time comes for the FINN WARRIOR to rise, your people will cease to exist

I'm 100% Finn from Lohtaja and I fucking love roleplaying with Swedes on Anime forums. They are top tier bros.
Fight me you cunt eyed fuck if you don't like it. I'm 190 CM and blonde. I could destroy you in a nanosecond.

Ah yes, it's all those dem fennoswedes, indeed...

Who did this poor sod piss off to have everyone post his pic in like 3 different boards

>I fucking love roleplaying with Swedes on Anime forums

racetraitor
kill yourself

COME TO FINLAND I'LL DESTROY YOUR PUSSY ASS WH*TOID BODY

those are my eyes you wh*Toid am*Rican

Ah yes, will I get a special treatment bj?

This can't be real, why would a Finn want us to cum inside their ass???

PUSSY ASS R*SSIAN BOI I'LL MAKE YOU CHOKE ON MY ENORMOUS 30CM FINNISH COCK

this sw*Doid gets it
it's a mentally ill fennosw*Doid who cant get ALPHA MALE FINNISH COCK because FINNS arent degenerate faggots like him so he wants sw*Doid cocks instead

Whatever you say finnboi

kullia

BÖGANALSEX

*fennosw*Doid way of life
ftfy

Source pls

vndb.org/v21178

Someone make a virgin swedeoid vs. the chad finngol

Thanks, will fap now.

>fennosw*Doids and sw*Doids come to thread trying to beg for ALPHA FINN (YELLOW) COCK
no FINN COCK for you faggot wh*Toids today

SVEN

>finntwink tries to fight back
Wow, that's pathetic!

we'll see who's the twink when i release my ALPHA FINN WARRIOR SEMEN inside your tight wh*Te boipu$$i

Well, I don't think words small Asian twink who's only purpose is to serve cock are very intimidating to me. Post butt, so I can judge your worth, maybe I'll have mercy and breed it when I come to Finland again.

i'mma kill you if i spot you in finland, wh*Teboi faggot

As a BLACK BULL from the last bastion of BLACKness in europe, I applaud my FINNIC brothers in their quest to subjugate the wh*Te man and put an end to the dominion of YAKUB.

Do not let the slav, most hateful spawn of YAKUB's evil design lead you astray. For they are wh*Te and thus instinctively afraid of your dominance. Remember that rhetoric is the weapon of the weak YAKUBlings but no tricks of the tongue will save them from KARA BOGA.

Yeah, I hope you're cute enough, so you won't kill my boner

Russians have almost as much asiatic mixture as finns ya know

You're kinda late. Your war is lost, you see.

OP literally has FAS. He thinks he's ebin rölling but he's just so ashamed of himself and insecure. Also has sami blood.

>wh*Teboi faggot thinks he'll get a piece of my ass
i'll beat you up with my squad of ALPHA FINN WARRIORS

Such images only prove the reality of the situation. wh*Toids are so desperate for true sexual satisfaction that they attempt to throw themselves at any BLACK BULL they can find, without success. Thus, they turn to the internet and international posters, hoping against hope that one day they will feel the pleasure BLACK BULLS provide to wh*Toid women.

Your petty tricks cannot deter me, for I am a BLACK WARRIOR and as such both my physique and intellect are superior to yours.

Your squad will be very busy beating their clits while they watch me giving you the D, you so much desire.

Good thing I'm not russian

Fuck wh*Toids but also fuck chinks like you. Go fuck a reindeer or whatever you guys herd up there, faggot.

>russian user is posting screenshots of my posts again
Can't I have fun without being made fun of?

well said, BLACK brother

i dont have fas
i'm a FINN (MONGOL(YELLOW))

>this is what wh*Toids actually believe

you calling me a sami or some shit?

>fennosw*Doid enters the thread

>you calling me a sami or some shit?
yeahh, your weight is probably non-neuvola tier

Actually I'm Karelian.

Begone with you, spawn of YAKUB. Your taint has no place in this thread. Seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere, from your wh*Toid brothers.

i'm a pure bred FINN WARRIOR
also i weight 120kg (my muscles are for the eyes of the sw*Doid women i impregnate)

you are fennosw*Doid if you are gay for sw*Doids

Finns cucking other countries with their big autistic dick is the new meme

This is pretty funny memeing actualy. But I'd still slap your Finn*c face.

I want to play video games with a cute finnish girl(male).

>memeing
sw*Doid i'll slap your ass and rape you if you think i'm not serious

and here comes faggot sw*Doid number 19936337292

Only if I could sit on your lap while we played.

I'm a proud descendant of some swedish king I can't think of, you F*nnic filth.

you won't be saying that when i'm fucking you in the mating press position, sw*Deboi

Why are so many countries bordering the baltic sea anime posting and doing gay rps on Sup Forums?

>superior FINN SEMEN

>sw*Debois piss into the baltic sea
>the homosexuality of sw*Doids comes with them in the piss
>it infects other countries, but only the coast (fennosw*Doids)

h-haha that is just stupid, c-can't possibly be true right?

it is, sw*Doid

my world view is ruined