2 > 1 > 3

This will be the objective final ranking

More like 1=2=3

>Weighing the positive and negative aspects of each season hurts my brain

They're all really good my man.

>They're all really good my man.
That sounds like a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT!!!

1 > 2 > 3

seriously, ANOTHER fucking murder the main characters try to cover up and get away with? I know I guess it wouldn't be Fargo if it didn't have that element but I'm just like wtf, I'm kinda sick of it.

V.M. > Malvo

deal with it faggot

yes. But they're all shit.

I'm kind of feeling this way too. It's still quality, but it has a been there done that feeling.
>Forward thinking one step ahead maniacal villain
>two unique goons
>good hearted sheriff
>regular people turned criminals way in over their heads
>mystical element
We've already seen all of this before.

The accents are terrible this season too. They're so bad they distract from what is otherwise a mediocre show.

bump

We haven't seen V.M. interact with anybody that has a spine yet

>I guess it wouldn't be Fargo if it didn't have that element

Nah, they really should start changing it up. Season 2 was nearly as much Miller's Crossing as it was Fargo, there's plenty more interesting things they can do while keeping the tone and setting.

I don't know how you can judge season 3 as the worst within 2 episodes. Season 2 had barely any charm two episodes in. In fact I downright wanted to skip the rest of the season after it's second episode.

It feels like the whole point of this season is just to have ewan playing brothers

this user finally gets it

1>2>3 (at least so far)

Lester was the best character and his transition from beginning of the season to the end was great. Freeman was brilliant.

I liked him too user. I always found his character compelling, and was rooting for him to get away with everything.

Fargo is dead this season is trash.

The truly sad part is that Zach Galifinakis pulled it off far better...

Season 1 is good, but fuck Molly and fuck Gus too. Seeing them all happy at the end made me nauseous.

Lester deserved to get away with all of it after surviving and fucking Malvo over.

>The good guys won! Just like in real life, right?

Stupid ending so that cuck critics like Sepinwall can go to sleep with a smile at night.

If I didn't like season 2, should I even bother with 3. I did like 1.

Seeing Lester outwit Malvo at the end was great. His transformation was probably my favorite part of the series. And yeah Gus and Molly were pretty boring. Then again I also found Lou Solverson to be pretty boring as well.

3 so far > 2 > 1 desu senpai

1 was amazingly great tv, 2 fell off a little bit and we are only 2 weeks into s3 so its really hard to judge

OFFICIAL RANKING

1>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>vomit>>>>>>2

Gloria is TOP waifu material

claimed

I think the difference here is no one thinks it's fishy, they covered their tracks much better than Peggy and Ed

>Forward thinking one step ahead maniacal villain
I'd argue that they are going for a vibe of "unstopable entities" rather than unstopable killing machines. It's why they started off with the Soviet State too. You can't question these entities because they hold all the power. You're guilty if they say so, not if there is evidence.

>two unique goons
You got me there.

>good hearted sheriff
I mean that's the point of Fargo though. These cops are just regular people from rural Minnesota. They don't really have to deal with violence or issues that weren't a long time coming (other than the veterans). They have their demons sure, but they really don't have anything that can influence them to become bad people once they want join the force.

>regular people turned criminals way in over their heads
They were already criminals. They just hadn't taken that last step. One is crazy, the other is pussylocked because he can't get the love of his family anymore.

>mystical element
I'm not sure I agree with this. They mentioned chi, but she's a crazy hippie convict, not some spiritual guide. She seems to be the only source of ulterior motive placing or speculation (like with the donkey.)

Can we go back to all the talks with Lou when he straight up threatens to kill a ton of dudes in the family compound with the detective?

1 > movie > 2

Can't judge 3 yet.

Season 2 was shit. There was no black comedy and too many characters. Even 1 was better and it was basically just a longer remake of the movie.

>gimmie a chocolate glaze