Why do Chinks have such shit tastes?

Why do Chinks have such shit tastes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=furious8.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i swear to god I hope Kim tries some shit. We honestly have to nuke those fucking slopes

How about you cool it with the casual racism?

You can't help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies.

this is what im talking about

stop it

It's about family.

They also keep the Transformers franchise alive. And its not slowing down so soon.

American action movies do the best in foreign markets because they are typically simple and everyone loves explosions.

Chinks are just above flips when it comes to asians. I wouldn't bat an eye if some viruse would wipe out the whole nation

>being a nigger

ITT: Americans don't understand the concept of famiglia.

chinks have no soul? duh?

just go on liveleak for a second and type chinese

enjoy the soulless yellow fuckers eating babies, cooking dogs alive, running over babies, etc etc

>implying ameriturds are any different

yeah, right... Because Marvel movies are so much better

The decline in quality in American cinema is directly related to the chinese market. The reason plotlines have gotten less sophisticated, dialogue simpler and overracting has become the norm is because dubbed movies benefit.

they are

That's a fake krager tho

It made a lot of money in south america too

>Chinks liking movies with a bunch of non-whites

wtf

But the cast has no Asian in it.

contrary to what some white people believe, we don't actually want to see Hollywood movies full of asians.

Not even one of your actors?

Like half the time people say China for shit like this they basically mean BRIC

of ants?

>people that haven't seen fate of the furious

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

>we

*cringe*

Not that guy but we don't really care about pandering

do you have a problem with capitalism seeking profits in interested markets?

Bwhahhahah F8 is shit, but if you think Marvel isn't the same shit literally sudoku senpai

I wouldn't have agreed with you weeks ago, but after reading the article in the OP, the nuking can't come fast enough.

FUCKING CHINAMEN!
how can t,hey be stopped

Not him, but yes. (((They))) will do anything they can to warp us here into the the same, non-discerning, chink insectoids that boil dogs alive so long as it meant profits.

They were literal farmers just 25 years ago. Why do you think people hate Chinese tourists as well? They're not cultured enough to know better and are all new money with no manners. And yet they believe they are above native Hong Kong because those people would rather be a part of the UK again than put up with China's bullshit.

feels like only niggers and chinks get excited over these movies

I clicked on a trailer for one of these movies on worldstar hiphop and the comments were all blown away. I don't get it.

they love carshit. they love the transformers movies too.

>broom broom! nyarm nyarm! ha HA! car go BOOM! car fry, car CLASH! me unreducarted chiraman give more dorrar to juew to see BOOM!

China.

It's not just those two movies though. The slants fucking love ALL terrible films.

>go look up american top grossing movies of 2016
>batman v superman
>suicide squad
>finding dory
>the secret life of pets

wow... americans are true patricians

DCucks detected

Who cares? We eat cows and Indians think we're disgusting

You people complain too much

Indian's aren't qualified to have an opinion over what's disgusting

How many Asian dramas do we as Americans overall like? In comparison, how many kung fu flicks do we actually remember and love?

People tend to look inward for their drama, but can manage to enjoy cheap mindless action flicks from other countries with different primary languages.

Poo in loo. Not poo in stew.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

Jews aren't white, chang

>outnumber the West
>thinks his opinion matters

Go fuck yourself. Westerns arent the saviors of the world. I dont remember Indians holding the world hostage with nukes for almost a century

South Americans are even bigger plebs than Chinks. They seriously have the most gaudy, cheap taste in everything and absolutely no sophistication whatsoever.

arr rook same

I'm the OP you responded to. I was being sarcastic.

>i dont remember india being one of a handful of nuclear powers who participated in the cold war arms race the same as everyone else

That's weird, you must have skipped that part of history class. Unless you're trying to argue that because they sucked at amassing a nuclear stockpile and simply couldn't be as big of douchebags as they would have liked, they are somehow morally superior to say, Russia or the U.S., but you wouldn't being arguing something that absolutely vapid and asinine, would you?

It's how the animals are killed, chinks are fucking savages.

I've been to Japan and everything is sensory overload; bold colors, loud music, intense, fast talking in relation to their media of course

China is different but there is probably some similarities there

How fucking stupid are you? India and Pakistan are most likely going to be the reason the world dies when they sperg out one day and nuke each other. No other nuclear powers come as close to war as Pakistan and India.

Yeah you're right.

If only they had the supreme taste of Americans. Why can't they love true masterpieces like Beauty and the Beast, Avengers, and Avatar?

Ever notice how the China haters are always the most pathetic autistic retards around?

Oh boo fucking hoo a bunch of scrawny autistic baeement dwellers doesnt like us?

Tough shit. Next time your mum brings you down your tendies, ask her if she has a life insurance policy on your worthless ass. She most likely has, just in case. In fact why do you think she keeps feeding your worthless ass tendies? Because you dying under insurance is the only good thing you'll be doing

Americans contribute to like 1/5 of the total global box office of the film.
So the question should be why Americans have such shit taste

>Ching Chong Ling Long

WHAT ABOUT FAMILY DOM
H
A
T

A
B
O
U
T

F
A
M
I
L
Y

D O M

>still mad that TFA bombed in China

I know right? Fucking casuals!

Chineses are essentially niggers, japs are the only smarter ones

>Americans made shit movies
>Americans contributed to the largest portion of the box office
B-b-b-ut the Chinese!

Rypical response I'd respect from some su b60 iq retard

>marxist education

I dont love explosions faggot

Why do white people like to blame their problems on others so much?

Wow look at that spelling. You are really angry huh?

No typing with one hand whilst taking a shit

>tripfaggot

Has this asshole posted his face yet?

Since you're Chinese, I'd expect you were shitting in public as well

There is not a single non-white culture worth saving.

Since youre American I doubt youd even bother pulling your pants down to shart

I figure it's just Asians being reverse weaboos who love big American stars and movies while complaining that casting Asians actors in film is yellowwashing the movie.

>Domestic: $192,721,355 18.2%
>Foreign: $867,600,000 81.8%

Stay mad PF Chang's boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=furious8.htm

Every movie in 2016/2017
>Produced by:
>Alibaba Pictures
>Shanghai Film Group Corporation
>Huahua Media
>Tencent Pictures
>Huayi Brothers

Tick tock Hollywood, your time has almost elapsed. Your stagnant ideas and rampant propaganda has crushed you and the death of western entertainment is upon you. Eastern cinema rises and will take your money and your viewers and grind you into dust and the conniving sheep will flock like rats on a sinking ship as they drown, sunk by the rising glory of eastern cinema. Too late, you'll change your ways, when the little spreadsheets that show the dollars that govern your lives read zero will you desperately try to gain back what they have lost through their own ineptitude. But it will be too late. No one will answer their call. But no one will be left watching to see.
The sun is rising in the east.

ANd white culture is worth saving you red skinned piece of shit go fuck your sister faggot

>boo hoo it doesn't have gay transexual niggers in it wueeeee

>US alone is already almost 20 %
Americans really have the shittest taste

Fast and furious movies do well in China because

>silly over the top action scenes
>explosions
>cool cars
>strong pro-family message

TFA and other mainstream hollywood movies fail because they desperatly try to pander and they shove down political/Marxist ideologies down the viewers throat, which chinks hate

That's why so many movies recently are jumping aboard the "we're family!" Message

Not everyone here is American, Chink

The Communist revolution in China wiped out the culture and killed the elites and aristocrats. Basically it's a country full of crude, cultureless former-peasant workers, some becoming New Money. A country of literal plebs with a worldwide reputation for being rude and classless, and their heritage and any kind of cultural stewardship is gone.

So a perfect market for capeshit etc.

I hope it surpasses the Forced Awakens

>MERILARDONS TALKING ABOUT TASTE

t. sub 100 IQ white boi

t. typing on a white boi computer, using white boi internet cables across the world to send messages on a white boi forum about white boi ideas and concepts through a white boi language

do you know how to read a chart? this doesn't demonstrate what you think it does, moron.

It's made over $100 million more in China than in the US

so, to make the same amount of money, white people have to score higher than everyone else but asians?

thanks affirmative action, at least I'm not asian

>What do you want to do this weekend? Check one:
>Blow up in a chemical factory explosion
>Slowly suffocate from crippling pollution
>Go see new Fast and Furious sequel

Chinks have no taste.

They even shot the last Transformers in China. They knew who the audience was

it's kind of shitty for us. at the same time we're winning the culture war against china

Morrisey is a washed up attention seeking 2edgy4u faggot and I hope he helps me win my celebrity deadpool this year

It bombed because it had two big no nos in there.

>Female stronk protagonist
>Nigger protagonist

>at the same time we're winning the culture war against china

Literally 70% of studios are now under Chinese ownership and have been for the past 5 years (Legendary Entertainment being the biggest CN investment). Everything you see is influenced by a Chinese board.

chinese fucking shits ruining movies