Hillary WILL win. Call me a shill or a troll all you want, it won't change the fact...

Hillary WILL win. Call me a shill or a troll all you want, it won't change the fact. She's beating Trump in practically every poll you see. Google it if you don't believe me. Nobody with a brain wants Trump in office.

Come November, don't say I didn't warn you. :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wWf397ZI0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 posts by this ID :^)

She just pissed off the CIA bigtime, Pentagon won't talk to State Dept. or President, they believe she has hand in giving Russia their coordinates to blow up a secret CIA/British ran base in Syria, that had SAS and Green Berets in it. She's fucked.

screen capped for when you're proven wrong. Oh ya, and you're a fag, but you already knew that

what about my memes

memes are illegal

im afraid im going to have to call the police

Ask a random person who's not a white male who they're voting for and they'll most likely say Hillary.

Trump won't win with just white male votes.

When Trump wins, I'm going to make a thread on Sup Forums with a screencap of your post just to say I told you so.

Screencap all you want, he's not gonna win.

He'll put up a semi decent fight, i'll give him that. But he won't get the 270.

youtube.com/watch?v=3wWf397ZI0Y

>Polls
>Relevant
Remember when Romney was consistently beating Obama in the polls, even days before the vote?

>implying anyone outside of white men actually do anything
>implying that mouthy college girls are actually going to vote when the could be taking selfies
>implying black men can even be bothered
>implying black women will lift a finger to assure their gibs

Hillary's army of garbage, faggots and self-deluded are not coming to her rescue.

not white male reporting in

voting for trump

you're a fucking loser Hillary, just face it, blz, just return to a peaceful life of sacrificing babies in the Philippines.

>Remember when Romney was consistently beating Obama in the polls, even days before the vote?

>Nobody with a brain wants Trump in office.
Good thing their vote counts as much as everyone elses, and they probably have a higher voter turnout as well

Also polls mean nothing, see Brexit.

Polls aren't relevant, not in July anyways. But even still polls have been confirmed to sample more democrats

>pols
>we interviewed 800 dems and 200 GOP party supporters, and this was our result

Source?

You are correct, user

Polls conducted by who? The major media outlets.

They cherrypick the "voting strata" for these polls, making them all but useless.

>Fuck of HillĀ§hill

>Brexit will lose. Remain is beating them practically in every poll you see.
>Nobody with a brain wants to leave the eu.
Kys

enjoy WW3 faggot. i bet your not as prepared to survive the fall out as we are

>yfw hillary causes WW3 and all the liberal strong holds in the country are wiped out as the inner conservative heart of America have the geography and resources to survive.

Silly Hillary, why would you want Pokemon to go to the polls? They can't even vote

>literally posting the same image with file name weekly
>literally shilling and claiming not to be a shill in a cheap attempt at tricking people into letting their guard down

Nice try nigger. You wouldn't be here if you weren't worried by Trump.

As you've seen over the past few months, Trump is our next president. He is the only true leader with accomplishment. Keep coming back here, keep shitposting to slide good threads, we will reply with the truth and reality which you cannot handle. At this point you're either stupid or paid to support a career criminal who, quite frankly, looks like she's possessed. Try reading the bible sometime, even though it might burn your flesh. God has a way of taking out the trash.

Remake WILL win. Call me a troll all you want but the polls have put remain ahead since polling began. Google it if you don't believe me. Nobody with a brain wants Britain out of the EU.

Come June, don't say I didn't warn you :^)