You're meeting up with a girl you met on a dating site for the classic dinner and movie date...

You're meeting up with a girl you met on a dating site for the classic dinner and movie date, and since she decided where to eat, you decide the movie.
However, the only wheelchair accessible theater in town only screens The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, He Named Me Malala, A Farmer's Road and the Apu Trilogy tonight.
Which one of them do you decide to watch with her?

i turn around and walk away and never contact her again.

> nosering
i spit in her fucking face

Apu trilogy is the only correct choice for a patrician.

Then you can show her someone else is worse off in the world then her with her wheelchair and it might encourage her to learn how to walk.

Sounds like a great excuse for "Want to just watch a movie at my place instead?" to me

Would you go on a date with her irl though?
If this wasn't just a hypothetical thread

>there's only one handicap accessible theater in your town
where do you live, india?

if she looked like that, there would be no issue
>unlimited anal
>primo parking spots
>you can ride on the wheelchair like a shopping cart

texas chainsaw is kino but if shes not edgy do NOT do it

I'd watch Texas Chainsaw if it was the old one in 35mm. If not I'll rewatch Apu Trilogy. My legs will fall asleep after sitting for 6 hours and we'll both be paralyzed.

I don't think so. There can be something endearing about a girl in a wheelchair but it's expensive and has a lot of responsibilities just helping her take care of herself.

not worth the hastle imo

This nigger is wearing his thinking cap.

Apu Trilogy

hey that's the champaign art theater. pretty nice theater! their late night classic movies are a good time

>She's not worth getting to know because I know her already.

This is dumb.

>you will never go on a date with a certified Hot Wheels

Just kill me already.

>that hair

Aposematism pls.

Apu-sematism

qt crip.

Because I'm autist, I'd probably say TCM. Like Refn.
But maybe she's into that. Her nose ring and dyed hair give the impression that she's broken.

Can someone redpill me on the Apu Trilogy?

Poo-in-loo kino

I like the way you think user.

>dyed hair
>nose ring
>physically disabled
>looks like a boy

Wouldn't even hook up.

>she's broken

ya think?

is it possible to have vaginal sex with a girl like that, or is it exclusively oral and hand? seems pretty unfulfilling sexually desu

She still wet prolly

I tried but they also have absurd standards

l e l

Ray is /ourindian/

This, if she can't bear my children it's a waste of everyones time.

does it stink though? dont ppl in wheelchairs use colon bags

what is happening here

dude on bathsalts i think or its the batman

This. Regardless of answer I still wouldn't do it anyways because I only go on top maybe the first time I fug a girl then make them go on top all the time. It's way more comfy.