/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcUKDIfwAQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=2U2792VN5CI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm 1/4 English you know. Grandparents met during the war.

The irish are horrible

feel like killing myself

phhwoaar

cute... lads...

survey time

poofter

You can delete your posts but next time please delete yourself.

i can relate x

Wow two nazis

why is beto online so early

I hate underwear that have a pocket for your cock stick out. Even boxers are doing that shit.

I made that image

its Saturday afternoon in mexico

magine you wake up one day and get a call from the council saying you've inherited some huge £30m property in London from some long lost relative who passed away
think I'd have a heart attack

sargon makes me viscerally uncomfortable

imagine being nearly 40 and making videos for 18 year old yank weirdos

was LSD discovered or invented?

The irish fear me

cause you can"t fill it out
dicklet faggot

Are most marriages open in Britain? Do you guys wear wedding rings?

got dammmmmmmm

arguing over definitions, i.e. doesn't matter

I'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)
Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too.

do you do it manually, or did you make/use some kind of automated converter?

m-m-MUMMY!

i wish, my bulge is sticking out, makes it annoying trying to grab it when trying to take a piss.

come on don your doggie collar bet your bottom dollar come on take your bra and panties off yeah juicy belladonna

errr what was the point of brexit again?

it was discovered, in the middle ages crops sometimes were infected by ergot which contains ergot which lsd is derived from

why hasn't gookmoot range banned all spicks yet?

why do you grab your cock when pissing

Well hello
Cold out
Irish weather

How do I get my traps to look like another body is popping out like this
Deadlifts aren't enough

AAAARRGGGHHHH

DONT KILL DONT KILL THIS PIG
DONT KILL DONT KILL THIS PIG
BREE BREE, BREE BREE

hiya alri
bit nippy
Scottish weather

i only see my therapist for 30 minutes every two weeks and that's really not enough time to talk about my feelings sufficiently lads

kick all the foreners out innit

Why are the irish posting here though

any radcen mandem?

shrugs

sorry but therapy doesn't work you utter mongo

18 year old yank weirdos give you a lot of views
Sargon also has a wife's son unironically

piss off people like you

Authoritarian Radical Centrism is the final red pill

Do Chads really lack self-awareness like that? If you're not outgoing/muscular, it should be obvious why you don't talk to girls.

sue

so the random call i received last night from someone saying they know my neighbour and asking me to let them in the apartment building is from the same number that called me a few months ago claiming to be the police asking me to let them in
should i go to the police about this?

Allright.
New /brit/ finn here AMA

Sargon of Akkad? Not familiar with him. Unless you're referring to Carl of Swindon.

just demolished that box of 'unnocks 'eacakes with no survivors

want to try acid but a family friend of mum's took acid in the 60s and became a bit schizo

you're saying this like you're joking but when you think about it it's true 2bh

there are no conceivable benefits of brexit, it's all about spite

true

it does and even if it doesn't i would go anyway because my therapist is a qt 20-something right out of college and it's nice to talk to someone

Yeah he's properly cucking the sons father

>talking to girls is easy user, just walk up and say hello and act confident x

acid is fairly safe as long as you arent at risk of mental illness from someone else in your family having it

>radical centrism
ah, you mean crypto fascism

it's a program called "cacaview"

Why are you guys so funny

dreamt the other night I was being eaten by a huge fucking bear or something then a mexican guy just appeared with a huge sombrero and a guitar and I immediately woke up in a cold sweat

can you fuck off to r/incel? honestly i find it easier to strike a conversation with girls than with guys

Are these guys Italian or 56%ers

favourite colour?

how do planes work?

hmm yeah and I hear you need to be in a comfortable environment to avoid a bad trip
might try it over the summer

got bullied at the bus stop today

pass using runt, fuck off

DRUGS HAHA. DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE DRUGS? I TAKE DRUGS. I AM VERY COOL DON'T YOU KNOW?

huffington.com just let me know that it was right of me to ghost my ex, lads. waheymanwahyey!

Man. I love how that asshole looks.

its just so round. so pink, like a little pig skin. its so clean, with no corn flakes or brown town besides it.

its so puckering. thrust in, it pops out, thrust out, it pops in! in out out in puckering. its like its giving little happy farts when it puckers.

its opening so little when it puckers, like a little door opening and closing like the valves of the heart. I bet if you licket it while it puckered it would taste just a little different each time.

its so pulsing. my god does it pulse with every push of the peenor. I bet each pulse is a small ass sneeze of pleasure. while I'd hate to see it make a booger I want it to sneeze more ass air on me.

the cheeks are so rounded. roundry little fat slappy slapper asking for slap cheeks. they jiggle but they dont and thats nice.

theirs no hair down there! not on the cheeks, or in the crack, or in the asshole. when it puckers you can see that the asshole is indeed bald like a beautiful wise old monk stretching itself.

I love that asshole.

if you haven't taken psychedelics you haven't lived

Is it true that germans secretly like Hitler

Was it Beto?

bad trips are a myth. just dont have like 3 tabs at once.

holly

That 02 advert with lads necking on is MINGING

i really want an older gf to potentially wife but i'm afraid of the "women over 35 give birth to kids with autism" meme

Leaving it all behind

so I keep hearing

LSD expands consciousness and is a philosophical and religious experience

might treat myself to a bump of ket

It's a copypaste from /gif/ lol

are these creatures from our planet?

choon for gay lads

youtube.com/watch?v=2U2792VN5CI

where?

Hi

probably more yanks like hitler than germans, remember yanks have never suffered on the receiving end from fascism

thing about adverts with gay couples in them is that they will literally never feel natural

same with adverts with mixed race couples

you see the advert and your brain automatically knows that some marketing focus group has made a conscious decision to include a racially mixed couple or a gay kiss scene or lesbians specifically to show how progressive they are

behind

r8

might have some speed paste up the shitter

>remember yanks have never suffered on the receiving end from fascism
ummmmmm, drumpf?