Why do British people dislike Poles?

Why do British people dislike Poles?

There's no reason to like us

They remind them too much of themselves. Pakis are seen as exotic, poles are just discount anglos.

What fo Finns think about Polish people then

Brits are repulsive cucks, they'll bend over backwards and virtue signal for violent shitskins, but they hate hard working/good natured eastern Europeans

>poles
>good natured
>hard working

Poles like to LARP as le best country in Europe because ameriburgers have a romanticised image of the country. Truth is poles are a race of toilet scrubbers and toil slaves on farms. Their government cucks to brussels, and they are the welfare queens of the EU

some of us are hard working.
but none of us are good natured we hate everyone especially each other.

this is sad truth about poland.

Everybody dislikes these violent, loud, uncivilized people

you have to go back

>polish diaspora
>good
kek

We don't, only the working class do.

They occupy the same jobs and housing, but poles work much harder, are more efficient, don't steal, and share a 1 bedroom house between 7 men, essentially making housing unattainable for the average poor family.

I like you, Poland

I work with loads of Euro immigrants and Poles are nice, but a bit insular as they can talk between themselves. Other European groups lack the numbers to really segregate themselves the same. 95% of people don't have an issue with them, it's just political football and Poles are the biggest Euro group here so get name-dropped.

They're not particularly hard workers IMO. However they will settle for a shit job and do it decently. If you're an employer who wants a worker who will appreciate the job and not cause much trouble a Pole is a decent bet. So are most Euro immigrants. Old school British workers outclass them though. Younger ones not so much.

everyone hates polacks
polacks are scum

a nigger likes another nigger,what a surprise.

Volga germans are the better poles

The only people you're allowed to hate without being arrested for "improper thoughts."

Maybe because they are the migrant group with the largest amount of criminals?

>insular

Most of us are just shy. West is like a different universe for Poles. Even if we have good intentions we can't express it properly.

Why are there so few Poles in Austria? I think they'd be better than all those Balkanites

So much this.

When the people that like are literally call themselves 'kekistani' and look like sewer mutants, you really need to re-evaluate how 'great' your country actually is.

I'd fuck the blonde.

That chest is nowhere near a B, don't make me get the boot, mate.

pedo (not that there's anything wrong with that)

I dislike them because they're criminal
Just plug "polish drug trafficking UK" into any search engine if you don't believe me.

lol stop lying, poles are white aka they lack melanin in their skin therefore they cannot commit crimes only people who tan in the sun can commit crimes.

this but ironically

I wouldn't really care as much if it were just petty shite but when it's bringing heroic amounts of coke into the country it's a bit more irksome.

I think they don't like you.

Cocaine is ok. Fuck them if they are bringing heroin though.

I'd happily trade all of your Poles for an equivalent number of our Mexicans.

Couldn't of said it better tbqh. I don't have any problems with Poles. I think they fit quite well into British life, what ever that is these days.