>Bring Muslims in
>Cause false flags
>Rally up Europe
>Create the United States of Europe
>Left protects kebab(dindus)
>Right rejects kebab(dindus)
>2 party system
>Maximum profit
Your anti Muslim sentiment is allowing for the Jews to win, and you will defend it til the death.

This has literally nothing to do with islam.

Maybe the globalists want an backlash on the muslims as an totality so Israel can throw them out.

Fuck off Ahmed

Mazel tov Shlomo, accept the poor Muslims and support (((Islam)))

>RELIGION OF PEACE.
Islamophobic much?

You people are literally subhuman intelligence

>Jew media shills in support of Muslims
>THE JEWS WANT US TO FIGHT IT

youtube.com/watch?v=d81-v5ZDYFg

germany starting to feel a lot like iraq afganistan

That's a drill video from months ago.

You goddamn fucking right.

Islam is a cancerous blight upon this earth that must eradicated.

>this is what the jews want you to believe

Daily reminder.

Good goyim, don't fight Islam. Fight Putin like uncle Soros tells you.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/feb/11/putin-threat-europe-islamic-state

whatever happened to that election? who won?

yes the muslims are our friend we should let them in en mass to our country like the jews want

Conflict follows Islam wherever it goes.

I don't need the jews to tell me that.

someone has the vid of the poor boy gettin beheaded? :( i simply cant save stuff like this but want to show someone.

Trust me goys, don't fight Islam. It's red pill :^) would merchant lie to you?

it was invalidated because the leftists frauded.

What the fuck?

Leftists won by cheating and were found out, they're voting again soon.

If he's white it's a false flag
No germans have their balls back

they are all wearing ear protection, thats an excercise you muppets.

It's ALWAYS a false flag. Sup Forums, C-U-C-K not know this?

its painfully obvious these are crisis actors

It's not even hard to orchestrate a false flag, all you need is intelligence services to recruit a lowlife criminal to shoot a gun loaded with blanks, then hire crisis actors to fall with fake blood and "leak" images of dead people to the media. Internet does the rest.

Is this the new tactic of the left?

To dismiss all Islamic attacks as false flags?

But all islamic attacks really fucking ARE false flags, you kike. Fool me once, shame on you, fool the West 700 fucking times, shame on the dumb goyim.

hahahaha that pic tho

oh nice

This.

Why would the jews ever want their two main enemies to fight to the death? It makes no sense.

yes good goy islamists hate our freedumbs, we gotta invade them and take their oil. also defend Israel. ok praise jesus.

Read about Operation Gladio you fucking moron, NATO at one point sponsored terrorism against fellow europeans

Go back to the desert, Achmed.

Why don't we remove the Jews from power AND deport the Muslims. Don't fight a ground war against the goat fuckers, just deport all of them.

>Muslims dindu nuffins, accept them into your countries dumb white goyim

Hmm, I wonder why the attacker hasn't been identified yet. There was a live broadcast of him earlier, but unfortunately the feed was all blurry! Haha. Must have been some really bad luck!

Australia, land of kikes again. What a fucking surprise.
Yeah, and who fucking brought them here, faggot? The West doesn't WANT fucking muslims, yet our traitorous governments keep importing them.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g

No, YOU get back to your sandy hole, you fucking kike. We do NOT want you in the West.

it's so fake my theory about it being a false flag to take heat off the refugees is all but confirmed
>Yuro cucks will vote for these people again

You think Muslims are the enemies of Jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=w9a6blduFb0

Literally the first video for "Jews on Islam"

lol you fucking retards still think its da joos. God damn you mother fuckers are fucking retarded.

This doesn't have to be about picking your favorite Semites, they both bring destruction to the West.

/nu/pol loves to blame the puppets and ignore the masters.

ya the muslims are our friends....oh sweet holy muslims who do no wrong.

Holy shit how can you fucking retards actually think Jews are behind everything its hilarious.

>fucking retards
>mother fuckers
>fucking retarded.
really made me think bro

>The West doesn't WANT fucking muslims, yet our traitorous governments keep importing them.

And how do you get rid of both Jews and Muslims?

Start a war against Muslims inside Europe and accuse the Jews of bringing them in. People need to hate the Muslims to remove both.

Pic related. More hate for Muslims = more hate for Jews

They're just antisemites

This, to be quite perfectly honest.

Witnesses have confirmed that one of the gunmen was a Neo-Nazi that shouted "Scheiss Ausländer" which means "Fucking Immigrants", before starting to shoot people in the restaurant

I know, right? The jews are our greatest allies hahaha how can these fucking goyim not know that? It's not like kikes have been behind every single corrosive act that's destroyed the West like immigration or the civil rights act or the NAACP or islam itself, etc. right? Hahaha greatest allies! Keep spreading the propaganda my jewish comrade!

and old Sup Forums had some fucking retarded idea that they could destroy the puppet master without confronting the puppet, which is the thing that is actually killing Europe.

You can't build your Jew removal fascist states without using existing hate for Muslims. It's like literally the perfect opportunity to exploit. If you're still MUH FALSE FLAG you're just a Muslim idiot.

Fuck right and wrong.

We're at war for survival.

Not that I exoect some cock sucking syrup guzzler leaf fuck to understand that.

Have fun leaf, you'll always be irrelevant.

At least I still made a point. Little faggot retard. I just cant take anyone who thinks Obama is a good leader seriously.

I think its just because you are a leftist who will say or do anything to defend shitty government and politics. Obama is the most inexperienced retard who stepped into office. He makes George Bush Jr. look like the greatest leader we ever had.

Stay mad, muslim retard nigger.

No it doesn't, you lying fucking kike. The FIRST step is to evict the kikes and retake control of our own governments. Then and ONLY then can we have the sovereignty to get rid of the fucking sandniggers. Otherwise you fucking kikes will keep bringing them back in.

#R E F U G E E S W E L C O M E

Riiiiight, they are supporting their biggest enemies in some sort of conspiracy with an agenda to rid the world of white people....

Jesus.

Muslims run in and kill your family and its da joooooooos.

God dammit you fucking retards.

funny to see the wingnuts that cheered for the wars in the middle east now blaming the blow back on leftist political correctness

oops wrong thread.

I agree with you man. I also get why people are reacting so negatively to your comments because I probably would have done the same thing before I learned about this stuff

Oh right, I forgot mentioning my support for Obama. Yeah, you really made your point. Haha, my bad bro

What the fuck is this video from?

>spanish immigrants enrich german culture with their ancestral traditions

you can't see any connection to the wars on the ppl of the middle east and the blow back?

stay in your happy place

Fucking stupid nigger

Don't you see, you ballless Canuck, that if we only called it what it is (RADICAL ISLAM) they sandniggers would go running for their caves. If Obongo wasn't such a politically correct coward we wouldn't have these problems. But he's more concerned about being called a racist at a cocktail party than the welfare of his own nation. Really makes you think...

>The FIRST step is to evict the kikes and retake control of our own governments.

And how will you do that when antisemitism is at an all time low?

You people are so fucking IQ deficient it's laughable. You have anti-Islam nationalist parties on the verge of winning because they hate Muslims and a population ready and willing to exterminate Muslims.

It would literally take a few months to convince people the role Soros had and people would hate Jews just as much for bringing in the Muslims.

I swear you must be Muslim infiltrators

I already posted at least two pieces of evidence that jews are the ones bringing the pieces of shit here, that's how you reveal yourself as JIDF. One of which was the JEWISH president of France commanding the French to race-mix or else. Now eat shit and get the fuck out of our countries, you fucking kike parasite.

I thought i was in my other thread. Not really a big deal. Ill still destroy everything you believe or say. You wont push though because you dont know shit.

>DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Our greatest ally Israel is with us

>Summer of Peace

thank god they all came with hearing protection , gun fire can damage you hearing

It looks so fake. Usually theres flash and blood everywhere and the people are more relaxed

So all the anti-White kikes, that's just coincidence? It's just coincidence that it's ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS your people behind all these immigration nightmares, right? We're supposed to believe this? What is your counter argument to this? Are they not "real" jews? They're sure as FUCK not the minority.

What the fuck is this from?

can't be a real picture, too many white people on it

you were right about everything
everyone should listen to you ppl now

kill yourself abdul, your sysops won't sway anybody here.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

>Multiculturalism is great for the Goyim, superb actually
>But not for Israel, very bad, Islam is a cancer upon G*d's Chosen people

What happened i jumped in the pool for about an hour and missed everything

American way of life is threatened, mass shooting next to a mcdonald in munich

>da jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos
dude muslims are still pieces of shit that need to die. You actually think making jews go away or whatever is going to stop muslims from being low IQ savages that rape and kill?

You didn't miss anything. Just more Australian jews on Sup Forums. Business as usual.

I dunno but a lot of posts on twitter saying lots of pics and videos are fake

>hearing protection

what the fuck!!!!!

What the fuck are you even saying?

>Jews are the ones bringing them here

Demonize the Muslims as much as possible so people hate the Jews who brought them in, then the Jews are put in the same camps as the Muslims.

Not MUH FALSE FLAG autism that absolutely no normies accept as fact.

1. Spread hate about Muslims
2. Point out the role of Jewish groups in bringing them in

Ultra simple

Da joos is not an argument. Now get out.

HAHA BLANDA UP
(but not for Israel)

Right so muslims just arent a problem. Its da joooooos. If da joos werent behind everything, then everything would be ok

lol

No I see the connection.

Im pissed we didn't finish the fucking job by burning these fucking vermin wholesale.

We didn't fucking burn Iran to the ground, thats the only thing we did wrong.

There are 14 million jews worldwide. There are 1.8 billion muslims.

Lets try with zeros
14,000,000 Jews
1,800,000,000 muslims.

for historical reasons Jews have always been in finance and banking, primarily because christian and muslim doctrine forbid interest, and the handling of money.

The result is that a good deal of the NWO interests are Jewish. The evil perpetrated by (((them))) is not caused by there jewishness though. For example I'm a jew, but I'm also a vehement trump supporting anti-globalist gun owning constitutionalist.

You've got the causal chain messed up.

If someone releases termites in my neighborhood, do I just exterminate the termites and never chase down the fucker releasing them into everyone's homes? Think hard now, kike. I know your kind lack teh brain power to process something complex like this.

Ya keep sucking muslims dick you fucking faggot. Keep thinking islam is muh religion of peace.

Fucking retard. HOLY FUCK, man.

>da joooooooooooooooos

get ready for a lot more terror attacks if trump wins

Stupid faggots like you will whine about jews right up until a mudslime slits your throat. No different than a SJW, just a different scapegoat