Germans are braindead?

How do you explain the braindamage the Biogermans have got?

Does losing 2 World Wars and leaving only the degenerated folks alive turn you into a brainretarded human?

I am not a German, but a Chinese.

The social media and german forums are banning all the posts that say it was some Muslim extremist and implying that refugees are bad.

What a time to live in, to get to see Biogermans getting BTFO once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3TSZjJ2RdgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST

The jews/globalists have brainwashed them into white guilt/ self loathing. They're not stupid. They've been raised to think they're evil since they were children. We need to first topple their regime, then get to work breaking their conditioning.

>What a time to live in, to get to see Biogermans getting BTFO once again.
The victims of the axe attacker in Münster were from Hong Kong.

Well, they had bad luck.

It was a good thing that it happened.
Anyone with brain wouldn't come to Germoney now.

Legacy lives on. They might be beaten to pulp and their national identity dragged through mud, but as a man that has lived in Germany, the spirit is still strong among the common man.

youtube.com/watch?v=3TSZjJ2RdgQ

Rise up from the ashes.

>Rise up from the ashes.

>2/3 of the Biogermans are still supporting Merkel

They are a bunch of dick sucking faggots.

You must be daydreaming to think they can somehow rise up from the ashes.

Kek

>Does getting rid of intelligent people and replacing them with retards have any downsides?

Fuck sake, Fritz Chang.

The Jews cucked you beyond belief because of muh Holocaust. You got used as a training ground to see how it would play out on a wider scale, fast forward a few years and cultural Marxism is pushed all across Europe.

>truth
>allowed in geurmoney

Most of the people I associated in Germany opposed the current government and the common working man is extremely pissed about current conditions and the way the country is headed. Alot people still support Merkel, but I cannot understand why they still support that rotten system. The people I associated with in corporate world were pro merkel, but the little guy, no way. What you need is more populism, after all - democracy is for the general public to decide. 5 years from now, you will no longer have that public, due to immigirants and they will have their voting right. You are not beyond salvation. The identitety and culture of a people must never succumb to corporate and foreign preassure.

I'm not loading up that sticky thread because it rapes my browser, do we know who/what the shooter(s) are yet

OKEY DOKE

i think goymany is better.

Can a German explain to me why your country seems so apologetic? Like you HAVE to accept all these people or you feel the world will look down on you? Are your politicians guilting the average person over WW2 still or what the fuck?

My grandfather was German and I got to visit once but I was to young to remember anything. I'd like to visit again and when I do, I want to see German people doing German things, not brown people.

>you

I am not a white pig, especially not a Biogerman.

I actually enjoy watching German pigs getting shit on.

Germany is an Orwellian nightmare.

It is your problem then. If that is what you want to do in the country that is providing for you, so be it. Surprisingly, neither am I biogerman. I hope you get a sesne of belonging or identity when you grow up.

>thinking the Jew is behind all these

Ahahaha, cognitive dissonance

Muslims hate the Jews.

I am here too leech from stupid Germans.

When shit really hits the fan, I have relatives overseas.

>I hope you get a sesne of belonging or identity when you grow up.

I am 29, also I know who I am, a Chinese.

Ethnicity is more important than some stupid paper telling you what nationality you are.

>Biogermans

Wtf are "Biogermans" ?

Atleast they have some last wits to hide from the camera
>88 checked

German progressivism is good on some fronts (green energy, recycling, low pollution) but bad on others (multikulti, ANTIFA)

Well, I don't know how it is now but back when I was still in school they were bombarding you constantly with 'muh Holocaust' and that both World Wars were our fault. We got constantly told we are the root of evil on the planet and that it's our fault that shit smells and sticks.

So what's the latest on AFD?

I'd almost like to see some textbooks if I could read them, I can only imagine the level of indoctrination.

>green energy, recycling, low pollution
lol

Let me widen my question, what's the general mood of the German folk especially after Nizza/axe waving?

Nothing has changed.

More than ever, they are trying to censor and punish anybody that says anything against refugees and the likes.