When will the proletariat of your country rise up and seize the means of production?

When will the proletariat of your country rise up and seize the means of production?

Probably after the next crash.

Why would they do that? They already know about the evils of communism.

>Why would they do that? They already know about the evils of communism.

Now bitcoin is at ~145 Billion

What is the highest level of education that you have achieved? Did you drop out of college? Most communists are fucking idealistic autists, who do not understand economics nor politics.

Soon

How are american workers supposed to rise up when they've been so totally programmed to think any kind of labor rights or organisation is literally communism and as bad as satanism?

god no.
if shit really hits the fan we'll have to start counter-revolution.

I regret selling all my bitcoin when it reached $1000. I bought a house and a nice car and have enough money to live on forever without working but I could have been 8 times richer!

(You)

>some pol wants commienism

gtfo you retarded gopnik

>all investment is a bubble, the government needs to stop it before it all crashes!
>why are wages rising so slowly, must be evil capitalists hogging it all

I called him IDEALISTIC. Also, I am a free market capitalist with a bachelor's degree in economics and a master's degree in finance. I have also taken philosophy and history classes. Please fuck off.

lul leftyderp is so cringey

>lul leftyderp is so cringey
>everything i don't like is cringy

>Most communists are fucking idealistic autists, who do not understand economics nor politics.
> Also, I am a free market capitalist with a bachelor's degree in economics and a master's degree in finance.

You don't even know how to respond to posts.

Proving my point.

t. liberal arts major

>Proving my point.

You are not making a point. Go watch "The Drunken Peasants Podcast".

>if you aren't a le epic finance major you are le liberal libtard sjw cuck feminazi major xDDD upvoted!!
>i will call you out for not making an argument but not provide one myself other than "i am vry smrt believe me". as a substitute, here is some dumb shit i think is smart, go watch it.

>I have these papers that say I know something, that means I am smarter than you!
capitalists, everyone

So this is the power of the left wing intellectual.

>here is some dumb shit i think is smart, go watch it.
The Druken Peasants is a podcast made by communist neckbeards. Also, I have never said that there is anything wrong with having studied the liberal arts, as I have done it myself.

>I didn't go to college because I was afraid of getting intellectually challenged

>my leftypol ass is on FIRE

>heh, im a free market capitalist because i was CHALLENGED INTELLECTUALLY, heh, take that commies *proceeds to using personal attacks as his argument for why the most influential economist of all time is wrong*

How, we shipped it all to china op.

>you are mad hahaha this is my argument haha mad ass on fire therefore i am smart and you are dumb hahaha

I am not a free market capitalist because I was challenged intellectually. You keep coming up with another retarded straw man argument every time I disprove one. You're a fucking hydra of narrow-mindedness.

I have literally only insulted you twice in this thread, whereas you try to belittle me in every post you make.

I must've hit a nerve with that one.

Intelligent commies in this thread, please explain the difference between comparative and absolute advantage. Since you know so much about economics

Are you a troll? You refuse to debate me.

Maybe if you would actually make an argument instead of getting butthurt and spamming Reddit/leftyderp memes people would take you seriously.

>heh, i read thomas sowell, that makes me smarter than dumb gommies
>heh, my entire argument revolves around "i am very smart and you should therefore listen to me", but it's really you who is refusing to debate me
>you are wrong because you are from reddit/leftypol/tumblr/sjw/cuck/libtard/israel/more things i dont like

Go troll people on Sup Forums instead. You haven't made a signle valid point yet.

it's already happening, all the commies needed to do is to embrace the Virgin Mary to win Pollack over
PiS is literally post-commie party with all these old PZPR guys in it and with all these social programmes, attempts of central planning, unifying three powers under one party, the only thing differentiating them from commies is that they're anti-Russian and pro-catholic

u need to work on your trolling.

This is why people either love or hate capitalism. Because it's all about luck.

Some people get the luck of the draw like this faggot and get to live an easy life without working.

And others get a shit hand and have to live a life of suffering.

It doesn't take a genius to realise that our economy as it is currently structured, has flaws.

At the same time I don't believe people can fix it. Shit is too far gone. What will happen is that other countries, probably non-western countries, will develop a superior economic system and just surpass us. Then we will get angry and engage them in war. Then we will lose and submit ourselves to them and finally the supremacy of the west will be a thing of the past.

There are some non-Western countries that do seem to have a better model than Europe or America. Singapore and Hong Kong, basically. But the model is just soft authoritarianism politically and super-charged neoliberalism economically.

Neoliberalism is the cancer that is killing is. It's too short term oriented. We aren't acting as nations. All we do is try to maximise the profit of Amazon/Walmart/...etc without ever thinking about the wellbeing of the nation and it's citizens.

time for a counter-revolution.

I find it hard to believe most people in the west truly suffer, at least compared to their forefathers.

But you get what I mean. The vast majority of the people have to work their asses off to get anything out of the system and it's always a struggle.

And then some people just win the lottery.

And it's always a matter of luck. It's a deeply unfair system.