Would there really be world peace if Islam didn't exist?

would there really be world peace if Islam didn't exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_before_1000#999_BC_.E2.80.94_1_BC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, but it'd be a good start

no, war will always happen

Yes, because the world was tranquil and at peace before 600 AD. You want world peace, get rid of the jews. That's a REQUIRED first step.

No. The muslims are pawns for those that pull the strings.
A certain rootless internationalist clique are the real cause of all this.

If Islam didn't exist, then the only difference would be that people in the middle east seeking revenge against the West would have to find some other irrational belief system in order to justify their actions to otherwise rational people.

Switch Islam with Judaism
>Cyprus the Great conquers the world, creates first Persian Empire. Free's Jews, and says everyone can believe whatever religion they want, and he appoints governors from each territory to govern each territory, everyone is happy

>After he dies, and his son dies, throne is Usurped, eventually leading to the Greco-Persian wars you know from 300. Then the Persian army loses power

>Alexander the Great who was inspired by Cyprus decides to conquer world, but never finishes and leaves Middle East in disarray.

>Roman Empire blah blah blah, Constantinople blah blah blah

>Islam conquers Constantinople, but wanted Christians to live with them, and said their religions aren't that much different. Muhammad said it was the Angel Gabriel who talked to him to combine all religions and there is one God, and to convert heretics (these were not Christians)

> After he dies, people do what people do and believe different things, some say we should get along with Christians other say they are Jews with smaller noses

>When Pope Urban II began his crusades, he attacked an empire who created Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, and basic human anatomy.

>The Christians attacked and weakened the only Islamic Empire who wanted to co-exist with them, then said empire was taken over by psychotic "caliphs".

>Jew's funded the Vatican, Jew's funded US military to get involved in Europe during WWII, even though US only wanted Japans ass

And here we are, everyone talks about muslims, but where are the Jews and why shouldn't they be held accountable?

The IRA was always the biggest threat when I was growing up. I remember them blowing up 2 kids in Warrington.

The pesky communists were the enemy up until the early 90s

Before them it was Nazis

Before Nazis it was the German Empire

Before that it was the French, the Spanish, anyone who had anything we wanted to take.

Humans have a bit of a habit of trying to murder everyone for their own personal gain.

If we exterminated every single Muslim and every single Jew we would still find someone new to murder!

Before WW1 Germany/Austria-Hungary wanted all of Europe cleansed, they joined the Ottoman Empire to ensure Russia wouldn't take Serbia. Then communism.

There was a time even though it was a monarchy, the majority of the world lived in peace, and obviously there were rebellions, but they were put down because why ruin a good thing?

I wouldn't know because Islam still exists.

Anyways, hope that post gave you some insight user. The truth is we don't know who is good and who is bad in the Muslim world. We only know what the media tells us, unless you go over there and find out.

There will never be world peace, but Islam being gone would be a great help.

>tranquil place
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_before_1000#999_BC_.E2.80.94_1_BC

you forgot the part when they started slaughtering the chistian residents and pilgrims which the reason for the 1st crusade.

but you know that since you're a lying sack of shit with an agenda right ?

Modern religions in general being gone would be a great help. People want to believe in a higher power great.

>The end of days will come when a shepherd comes who leads the black sheep, and the blind white ones.

The end of days is pretty much in every modern bible, b/c Islam and Christianity stem from Judaism. It's all fucking depressing to me, which is why I pray to the Roman deity Fascinus as all men should.

western monarchy is by far the best system that ever existed.

Yes...of course THEY slaughtered them, b/c of intel from the Byzantine Empire right? The only intel they got were from who? Eastern Orthodox Christians you say, ok. Did anyone go see if this was happening, no he just did it.
He built an army of warriors with armor from what economy again?

Oh right who could've funded a bunch of poor countries, because if the Vatican believes in Jesus then they should be poor right? Living among the people and helping them, not producing armies.

Well, it's okay because I know one when I smell one.

no, the world would decedent into world war 3.

remember ww 1 and 2 had nothing to do with Islam. Hisotircally Islam has been a very peaceful religion

Also Pakistan will come to an end by a biological welfare when i'll be back.

stupid cow worshipping piece a shit fuck off dot head faggot,

Napoleon, Queen Elizabeth I, Alexander the Great, and Thomas Jefferson, all took notes from said earlier monarchy that conquered the known world, outside of China or the Americas.

The point is monarchies can't last like that b/c there is no guarantee your children will be as good as you were as king or queen. Then the whole corruption thing.

Cyprus the Great, Alexander the Great, Marcus Aurelius, Louis XIV, and the writers of the Declaration of Independence, were great leaders because they were self-less, and gave to the poor, recognizing an empire is only as strong as it's people.

You're either Jewish or if not then I bet you have a lot of Nazi paraphernalia in your basement.

this is great