Into the Badlands

Sunday is here, which means another episode of into the Badlands. Tonight's episode, which starts in about a half-hour or so is titled "Black Heart, White Mountain":

>Sunny confronts his inner demons, and his friends try to help; the Widow exacts revenge on her enemies.

Based on last week's preview, a good portion of this should be martial arts action of a good degree. In the meantime, you can enjoy last week's episode, which is airing now. Let's begin!

PS: Apologies to mods - I created a thread, but it got sucked up and sent straight to deletion, but it appears to be a glitch. Final try, but if not, then I'll call it wrap for tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

spoilertv.com/2017/04/into-badlands-renewed-for-3rd-season.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guess this is it then

Finally, it worked. Three attempts to make this thread and I got it through on time.

Ready for 1 hour of solid martial arts?

This should be a good un

You and I both know it's not gonna be a full hour, but the action will never not deliver
Also fucking
>DIM MAK
last week

>Skipping RAM's shit PPV for Kung Fu kino

It could be pretty good. We'll see how it goes.

5 Poisons - wouldn't it be easier to just have like two or three?

>Hand of Five Poisons
>五毒掌
Just like my kung fu novels

Wolves don't draw straight lines Sunny

>not realizing he was lying to his kid to comfort him

I didn't know because I didn't have a dad

show was renewed for a 3rd season with more episodes.

spoilertv.com/2017/04/into-badlands-renewed-for-3rd-season.html

Im really digging season 2 - even more than the first

While Bajie has done dick all in any fight he's been in his banter is still great
Hopefully we actually get to see him do something this episode other than just getting one hit in on a guy

Fuck yes, the best news!

Is the spirit woman the poison made manifest?

That kid looks Filipino instead of Blasian

Servant rebellion!

whomp whomp

Is this show worth it? I know the action is great. Does it have a good amount of action?

A fight at least every episode.

I'm actually really surprised it got renewed. I thought ratings were in the dumpster. Good news though, I like the show.

Jesus?

Plenty of action. Season 2 has even more.

>muh invincible butterflies
I am getting real sick of this shit.

>my two favourite characters teaming up

This pleases me.

I am too. I don't think they've shown a single one of Widow's "strong womyn" die yet in the show, yet we've seen literally hundreds of Quinn / Ryder's men die.

>it's a "We're not so different, you and I" episode

>I rose through the sword and you rose through.. other means
>and by other means I mean your roast beef looking cunt
What did he mean by this?

I like that this show is kinda truthful. Veil is always in realistic danger. Baroness just got slapped down. Everyone is putting up a good fight except ryders clippers.
I prefer season 1 but season 2 is good. I like more story instead of fighting.
I dont like widow or tilda acting but I can see myself buying the box set.
My thoughts as well. I felt bad. Also I think sunny kid would be extra respectful. The mom is scared of him so its doubtful he would be surly.

Nick Frost can sure move for a fat man

Henry no

As am I
I think the only reason they win so often is that the writers can't figure out how to position The Widow in a way that allows her to do all the things she needs to do to advance the plot without giving her hyper competent henchmen to fall back on

The Widow needs to get inside Quinn's compound - The Butterflies kill all the gaurds

I missed what happened when they got into the monestary, how did they escape?

They cut everyone to trigger the black eye berserk mode and legged it during the mess

>that whole hallucination where Sunny is fighting all the mooks he's killed
KINO
I
N
O

>James Corden
Literally who?