What the fuck is wrong with american clothes sizing? Why are there so many hyper-obese sizes?

What the fuck is wrong with american clothes sizing? Why are there so many hyper-obese sizes?
I bought this jacket like a month ago in size 46.I didn't know what size that really was and I was too stupid to search about american sizes on google so I made a decision based on the buyers comments that said that it runned small and that you should buy 2 sizes bigger than what you normally wear. I'm 6'2 and normally wear a L or XL so I got a size 46. When it arrived it was way too big on me so I had to return it and get a size 40 (M) after getting my body measured. Size 40 is the second smallest size available and they go all the way up to size 70. How much of a Habba the hutt do you have to be to wear a size 70? Are all clothes in the USA sized this way? According to google size 70 equals to a 7XL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I bought this jacket
Are you trying to be Michael Jackson?

did not read but like all south americans, you have shit fashion taste

This is the size I got it looks way bigger than what it does in the picture.

Unless you have a motorcycle don't wear it

Why didn't you use it as a tent?

americans are a rotund bunch

I browse /fa/ all the time and people like my fits.

>the steel window bars meant to prevent break ins
i thought argentina was first world?

can you do the lean tho?

I can totally see you in this video man, of course it looks cool
youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0

>bought a leather jacket in fucking november

are you out of your fucking mind mate

I don't let weather dictate the way I dress

After all it never gets too cold or too hot here.

I always have a chuckle over shirt tags where the American size is one step smaller than the European one (eg US S and EUR M)

>I don't let weather dictate the way I dress
grats on being a retard

>After all it never gets too cold or too hot here.
Do you live in Buenos Aires or down south?

>people live in a place where seasons are upside down
Always surprises me

Buenos aires metropolitan area a 10 minute ride from the capital city

Everything about this part of the world is hell on earth

You are insane

but you do you, I guess

How is that supposed to fit the human form?

It fits if you are fat or a bodybuilder.

>walk into clothing store
>everything small is taken or gone, racks are all fucking L to XXXXXL absurd shit
>shop online
>customer reviews: "OMG this is came in so tight cant breathe, be shure 2 order two sizes up"
>"1 star out of 5; ummm excuse me, but this must be for little asian bodyframes, you've got to order a size up!"
>okay, order a M or L
>it's basically a poncho at this point, should have just got the fucking small
Fatties should be purged from the earth/sterilised

Judging by your photo, it's wider around the waist than around the chest. That is not how a bodybuilder is shaped. Even a regularly shaped man should be significantly wider around the chest than around the waist and a bodybuilder even more so.

A lot of jackets looks like that but thrust me it was extremely big chest-wise on me and wasit-wise too but no as much as on the chest

pic related is saint laurent l01 is supposed to be a very slim fit that compliments skinny people.

Because only fat fuck harley riders wear shit like that anymore.

This

Do all regular clothes stores carry up to 7xl?

46 = 46 inch chest. Measure that and order accordingly.

Unfortunately, yeah, American clothes are generally sized for fatties. I wear a 36 size jacket and find it really hard to find stuff that fits.

We're fat! hahaha! That's the answer you were going for

Nigger

>sterilised
I hope you aren't one of those retards that thinks obesity is genetic

They shouldn't be allowed to vote, have jobs, nor be out in public, much less breed.

They are objectively inferior to normal people