If messi is the best player in world how come ronaldo won the ballon d'or?

if messi is the best player in world how come ronaldo won the ballon d'or?

Attached: 1490600114697.jpg (882x640, 87K)

I just want to post on Sup Forums but it's broken

Attached: 1507836510271.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

please do not post chinese cartoons on my thread.
thanks.

Same reason Michael and Lebron didn't win MVP every single year of their career. Voter fatigue

Is true you can shoot up heroine legally in Portugal

yeah it's legal to use drugs, but you can't buy it legally.

Neymar and Suarez split the vote for Barcafags

Because he scored some offside goals in the Champions League that led to Real Madrid stealing it...soo....of course he wins it.

If Messi somehow pulls one out of his arse in punished mode, winning the World Cup I don't think Ronaldo will be remembered except for those crappy little documentaries where he is mentioned for 5 minutes as "his closest competitor but completely overshadowed"

But still C. Ronaldo is better than messi plus all barcelona players combined... Barcelona is an avarage team trying to reach Real madrid level... And messi struggle to reach ronaldo records

Messi is compared to Maradona, CR7 is compared to nobody bcz he’s unique.. simply the best in the history of football.

Hi Cristiano

listen brother I stan Ronaldo hard, watched every single Real game since he went there, but anybody with functioning eyeballs can see Messi is the best. just stop

Ronaldo scored his in a champions league final and helped his team win Messi scored in the round of 16 for a trophy they probably won't even win

Ronaldo is a great player and had an excellent last season, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Messi is the better player. ronaldo is the better athlete and obviously superior in the air, but that's where it stops. if this were basketball the whole single player argument matters a little more but it's not, it's a team sport of the highest order and for most of this decade Real has fielded the superior squad. Real being better than Barca does not mean Ronnie is better than Messi.

> Ronaldo compared to Messi, Messi compared to Maradonna & Pele.
Lol is this what will be written on Christina's mirror in red lipstick when he inevitably offs himself?

Yeah man, Real are shitting the bed in the league because they're just so much better than every else

The one time they met in a CL final Messi was the only one who scored

>mfw i click on a povertyshit thread on /spee/

Attached: 1516865922791.jpg (363x377, 48K)

Nike fix it for CR, obv.

Vs United? Then there was obviously that Semi where he scored twice.

I will never understand these laws

>if messi is the best player in world
he's not

>jewsdidthis.gif

Lol I don't even have to defend ronaldo for this, the stupidity and ignorance of not knowing positions and quality of players is enough to make whoever made this look like he comes from his own sisters womb

The Ballon stopped meaning anything when Ronaldo won it in 2013

t.

Attached: tip breakdancing.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

12 ucls. Your dream is our realyti

Attached: 29027470_1561236210642165_3912872999459487744_n.jpg (800x800, 79K)

>using stats to argue superiority in soccer
I expect this shit from facebook, which is where you probably got that. the only team sport where stats tell the story is baseball. watch the game joao

You should probably start dreaming about not being 15 points behind Barca in the league instead of living on past achievements, bud

Ribery, Neuer, Xavi, clearly robbed. So strange that Messi wins a whole bunch and then 13 & 14 come and they just have to play up a rivalry regardless of what the truth is and who deserved it.

Have u seen what ronaldo did since last year in ucm
He has more goals than ur whole squad
And his opponents wre bayern atletico juventus dortmund psg spurs

Last 2 CLs weren't deserved but I love people that go on about history when their teams are doing dog shit. I don't know why Portugese people would care, are you guys just that bored with nothing better to do than follow a Metrosexual around Spain and Europe?

>Xavi
lol.

>He has more goals than ur whole squad
bro, I am a Real and Ronaldo fan, but I have working eyes so I know messi is better. but you are clearly mentally ill and won't be convinced, like every cancerous Ron/Mes thread.
SO I am taking you, me, and everyone else down. fuck this thread, fuck all threads like it, and fuck portugal. time to die. see you in hell kiddo. it's nothing personal, heh.

Attached: this post will self destruct in 10 seconds.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

Neither did LBJ nor MJ even deserve an mvp award for all of their carreer games. All of the mvp award (excluding that unanimous bs one) were well deserved.

Fuck man, he's almost as good as Pele playing friendlies against nobodies....

Attached: Ronald-Offside-Bayern.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Another day, another messi vs ronaldo thread. What are we doing with our lives?

One day we will finally get an answer; then we can rest

lads i copied-and-pasted these comments from troll football facebook page but i've ran out of good ones
it's hilarious to see people here try to argue with the shit i've been posting

Attached: 1483563433251.jpg (250x241, 36K)

Attached: n8umjWj.png (698x1284, 4K)

shit i mean't to quote instead of myself

The barcafag murrifat has finally lost his mind.

seriously la go check it

thank you, no

Attached: tve16561-708-207.jpg (320x240, 38K)

They want to discourage people using drugs, so they make it illegal to possess, sell or smuggle drugs. However they appreciate that people will do it recreationally and it's not really something that's makes you deserve a prison sentence. So actually taking them is not illegal.

>Messi wins the ballon d'or 9 years in a row
>FIFA gets a billion dollars, sales go down as no one needs to keep up with the times anymore

>Messi shares the ballon d'or
>FIFA gets 5 billion dollars with a rivalry they can market for a decade
>UEFA makes money
>any other federation associated with argentina and portugal make money

it's a business
anyone with an eyeball can see Messi is miles ahead of any being on this planet.

his best season is 91 goals in a year

Attached: 1466929425857.jpg (896x921, 59K)

reported for rape