Visit Los Angeles. It's beautiful here

Visit Los Angeles. It's beautiful here.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6juxw
youtube.com/watch?v=nfxmshUEvbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do the palm trees have pineapples on them?

No

Hollywood is fucking ugly

estonian independence was a mistake

I visited it already.

No. I've never seen a pineapple outside of a store.

I might but only for the experience of the South Central

I'm pretty sure I need a local guide for that though

I'm too afraid of getting shot and/or mugged.

You can just take the metro through the hood, it's relatively safe. I mean you'll be on it with a bunch of screaming niggers who are ready to snap at any moment but it's not really that dangerous if you just keep to yourself and dress normal and don't look anyone in the eyes

I am a huge fan of gangsta rap and I'd like to see the places it originated from, a simple metro ride just wont cut it

Your pic look blend af, like it could be panama or Santiago or wherever. Show the historical part of the city.

streamable.com/6juxw

LA is a lie. Bay Area is where it’s at.
And for the euroniggers wanting to go where the gangster rap is from. Come to Oakland. I’ll give you a tour.

> Snown*gger education
Pineapples are picked at ground level

Only if I can be your resident couch potato

Just avoid Compton and there's no chance of that.

hehehehe what it do

In proper time they will start to irrigate their crops with gatorade.

>some middle class white guy who's a fan of gangsta rap

Don't worry, you don't need to go to the hood, you'll fit right in with most indoctrinated rich white kids in the safer areas, they'll tell you all about it. Not even being ironic, literally every time I hear a car blasting nigger music, it's some stupid fucking white person. I hope to God that some day white people just become the niggers so that being a nigger isn't cool anymore among real niggers and white people become the underprivileged ethnic groups so I can get in on the gibs.

But seriously fuck white people and fuck niggers. Fuck Mexicans too. Fuck LA.

LA is actually pretty great, despite what people say about it. Hollywood is pretty shitty though.

I don't want to visit. I want to live there, as soon as I have the experience needed to work in animation somewhere in LA. No internships for gaijins, I guess.

and this education scores one of the highest in PISA tests

Is there the richest part of the USA?

Literally northern California.

LA is the "poor" part of Cali.

Unironically i always wanted to take a tour in Detroit ghetto (inside of car with door locked of course)

youtube.com/watch?v=nfxmshUEvbg

Most of it is just empty fields and niggers sitting on their porches with AK's. It's like 90s post Cold War Russia but black.

what about beverly hills?

There are rich parts of LA, but north California as a whole is much richer because of the Tech industry.

Metro Detroiter reportin in;

Most of the city is a shithole until you get to downtown, and then you notice where all the recent investment money has gone to. The surrounding areas of the city are just shithole tenements of decayed concrete and metal, with lots of empty housing lots or collapsed housing. You typically see one nigger or two roaming around the streets with a blank expression, either to go sell drugs or take the bus. Once you get to the heart of the city it just becomes a weird bubble of wealthy people pretending that the city isn't a massive and festering dump, and they have no reason to think so when downtown looks nice and clean-ish compared to the area surrounding it. But even then, it isn't safe at night and people need to be mindful of which area they are in when the sun sets.

Mexicantown is the only anomaly area outside of downtown, safe enough during the day that Canadians feel comfortable enough to go on their fucking bikes and eat/shop there. It amazes me that niggers haven't organized pedestrian assaults there, but it might be the police trying to preserve a decent area from having crime become another problem for the locals. The second anomaly is Warrendale. A community that is 25% white (most of those whites being arabs since our census is retarded, technically I am white since they think hispanics are white too lol. Idiots) but for a community with so many arabs, they don't have the numbers to fight against the niggers that still dominate the area. So in effect you have lots of arab businesses and restaurants, but none of the safety you expect from our other arab controlled areas (they are so useful for scaring away niggers). That whole area is extremely violent, and I would recommend you stay as far away as possible from Warrendale unless you want Tyrone to shoot you over pennies and nickels.

Beautiful smog.

Ignore OP. Half your time will be spent sitting in traffic while some middle-aged spic woman holds up an entire lane because she's browsing her smartphone.

everyone literally looks like an amerimongrel down there

If you travel to central cali everyone looks fresh, white, clean, beautiful

Nah it's for brown manlets.
-t. NYC, Chicago, and Orlando

Hidden Hills. It's a small city of millionaires outside of Los Angeles.

I lived there for a year
It is not
California is pretty much heaven on earth in terms of climate and nature, but LA is a sun-beaten dump, concrete radiating heat and junkies everywhere
I still liked it, but it's a shitty city, and worth nothing once you remove the coastline

LA is a great big freeway
Put a hundred down a buy a car
In a week maybe two they'll make you a star
Weeks turn in to years
How quick they pass
And all the stars
That never were
Are parkin' cars and pumpin' gas

Do you know the way to San Jose?
I've been away so long
I may go wrong and lose my way
Do you know the way to San Jose?

who /sfv/ here?

Raised in Calabsas here

Pretty nice place.

Are you from SJ as well?

The only worthwhile places in the US are Montana, Arizona, Texas, and Florida. Unlike generic American state with generic city#154561.These states actually have good natural wonders.

Amerilard tourists go to LA because theyve been brainwashed by the media.

Rich foreigners that have done their research go to San Diego instead

Visit Indianapolis. It's beautiful

Nope, I just heard it on a TV show. Never been to California really.

>I lived there for a year
Liar

>see nigger
>day ruined

Not as beautiful as you op

but central cali is a shithole. Not once have I heard someone from bakersfield say they enjoyed living there

No, I think they grow on pineapple trees

Los Angeles is fucking disgusting never go there. Go to Sand Diego instead.
t. Orange County

>advertisements everywhere

no thanks

San
Most of America is like that desu. You just have to get used to the corporate overlords.

Could you please post a map of LA with the tourist area?

Here travel agencies try to put you for a package of multiple states because they say its not big enough for exploring, they tell me its surrounded by a conglomerate of suburbs of houses around the city.

>they tell me its surrounded by a conglomerate of suburbs of houses around the city.
This is true
>Here travel agencies try to put you for a package of multiple states because they say its not big enough for exploring
This is false

While Los Angeles might have a lot of things to do, the people there suck and it is such an overrated city, also desert cities aren't beatiful

>desert cities aren't beautiful
fight me in real life you faggot

Also Napa, the amount of rich fucks out there is insane, visited with my cousins one time and they took us out to eat racking up a bill of $800 for 4 people, couldn't believe what I was seeing

>No water
>Mexicans
>No winter
>terrible summers
>Mexicans
Okay

If I went anywhere in the US I would want to go to Arizona or Utah and camp in the desert.

A R I Z O N A MENTIONED!!!!!!!!!! if you come i can show you around belarus friend

do you know any cowboys

>instead of flying to my state and waiting for me at the airport he makes racist comments
fight me irl you titanic pussy

Take him to the Grand Canyon and ride the mules!
>Cowboys
You rang...

t. Texas

>implying i'd ever fly to Los Angeles
>implying asking for a fight on Sup Forums in real life would do anything
How about no? If you want a fight you gotta come to nigger central New Orleans

oh fuck yeah, i hope you're black too. we can chimpout irl

Is there any part of the US that feels like the comfy suburban area that they show in the movies where everyone is white and they know each other and sit on their porches before sundown drinking beer.

what's the best city of California?

Nope, mom from Switzerland and dad full blooded cajun, pretty tan but still white
but i'm still down for a good ole fashion'd chimpout

Probably some North cali town desu

When I went to central LA I literally cried from how shit I thought it was.

What did you expect?

San Diego is the most bearable

Doubt

Only in America can music be be divided into classes and races that can and can't enjoy it

>he's cajun too
i'm black cajun and white, and like cherokee or some shit
lmao

Is everything in LA so nice and safe and comfy as La La Land made me believe?