Do you miss him yet Germany?

Do you miss him yet Germany?

yes

Germany needs to go full Nazi asap

i missed him by over 50 years

He got waaaaaaaay more Germans killed. Cities were basically leveled because of him and his failed movement, millions dead even though his government only lasted 12 short years.

He also got them divided up by foreign powers.

He loved Muslims tbqh.

Germany is a shit

Let's be honest. All of the non-cuck Germans were killed off durring WWII. The only people left in Germany were pussies who surrendured. They were naturally selected to be beta's because all of the Alpha's died. There will be no recovery for Germany. It is done. It is over. They lost 70 years ago.

he was also immigrant, and loved muslims

>lose one war
>all pussies

Read up on Germany's history they've had plenty of brutal wars that left huge portions of German men dead. For example the 30 year war

>loved muslims

Source?

If you're referring to him meeting with the grand mufti that was more of a case of "the enemy of my enemy..."

the difference between then and now is that muslims weren't invading europe, now where they? If he was here today he would have a different opinion.

haha muslims always invaded europe, but unlike then when we slavs defended it, now we don't give a fuck and just let them pass :)

nope
i miss Bismarck
i miss Friedrich II.
i miss Wilhelm I.

Proof that Shitler was a complete cuck, like most Germans.

:)

I love their history, but that's exactly what it is history. nearly 10% of the german population died over 15% of the male population died. We know that the Beta to Alpha Ration is 80/20. Get real.

David Glantz in his book "When Titans Clashed" puts the total German casualties (including wounded) at over 11 million (6 million wounded, 5 million dead). 11 million was 75% of the entire German Army and 46% of the German male population in 1939.

PRESS

F

>be German
>destroy Europe three times (Luther, Wilhelm II, Hitler)
>exhaust the British Empire so it collapses during the Cold War
>become leading nation of Europe
What is their masterplan?

A picture of hitler with a quote written on it. It musd be true :D:DD

No joke, my one of my great grandfathers grew up in the same town that Hitler was born in and later moved to northern Italy in the mid 1920's when he was a teen and later moved to the US in after the war where he started a family.

>hitler
>german