I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary

I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary.

My time in DC made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a perfect candidate. I don't expect a perfect candidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Clinton's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote she ever made or position she ever took in her long political career, she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a woman? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a male candidate with similar policy positions, but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

When PAUL FUCKING MANAFORT blames CLINTON for Melania Trump's plagiarism and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "take her down" and "demean" her because oh, well, you know how catty those WOMEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a WOMAN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

(You)

;^)

(you)

M mm hmmm hm THAT is some a tasty baitt.

>Thank you for correcting the record. $0.25 has been deposited in your account.

(You)

How much do you get paid for this? I think I shit post pretty good and I could use some side money.

Ok, have fun losing the election

(((You)))

#Istandwithop

kys weakling

The next 8 years of your life are going to horrible.

Oh, well, life is pain.

eat shit faggot

Honestly you should kill yourself, I know your cynical so let me tell you, you killing yourself will make the world a better, less ignorant place, here's your (you) plebbit, now go back

Here's you (you), Hillshill

>DC insider supports Hillary

Shocking.

>>Who do these shills think they influence here?

Seriously who is this text supposed to influence lol?

FIRE THE SHILLS

I could do better.

Kill yourself.

Her policies are shit.
I'll be happy when you are miserable.

ITT: underage faggots triggered by an invasion into their safe space.

Sad!

American politics has been utterly fucked since the CIA blew Kennedy's brains out for not being a good little sock puppet.

If you don't shill for Raytheon you die!

> 1 posts by this id
shill

Pretty good bait user, mind if I use this as copypasta when I shitpost later?

>he's disagreeing with me!
>sh-shill!

thanks for proving my point. Are you acting out because summer is already half over? You'll be heading back to school soon kiddo!

>>>>/plebbit/
I'm sorry user, you have to go back, you have no arguments

>voting for lies established to attract voters

DAMN THIS SHILLING GETTING FANCY

You do realize ones an actual problem and the other is just screaming about how they hate every male?

People who don't get a job and leech of welfare ARE a problem

Women saying "ALL GUYS R RAPIZTZ!!!" even when most of them aren't, isn't a problem, it's just them abusing their status as a woman

>calling someone a shill is an argument!

cringe

It's part of your "worldview" to agree with the same liberal internationalism that has wrecked the middle east?

What the fuck is wrong with you, you stupid bitch?

>People who don't get a job

so people like you? "student" or "mommy's boy" arent jobs, bud.

Repent now sinner.

Only one post with this ID. Kind of shame, i hoped OP staid around to explain his viewpoints further.

Shut the fuck up, no one cares about your beliefs, attention whore.

>I'm voting for POLICIES
>she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump
>I would absolutely support a male candidate with similar policy positions
Name some of these policies. What are her positions? Do you even know?

>1 post by this ID
Have another (You) senpai.

>voting for policies

what are you
GAY???

>"people who don't a job and leech of welfare ARE a problem"
>LOL YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB THEN??? xdddd

I'm just not gonna say anything else beyond this:

Your response told me everything i had to know, if what you said that isn't bait on any level, i don't know what it fucking is, but you clearly have shown yourself to be a nitpicky little shit for one, and assume i didn't have a job, which isn't true, for two.

HEllA, F*cKiN, EpiC

>despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

the bullshit thrown at her is because directly on what she has done, not because she has a hole between where her terrible rod ought to be.

You could even say that she has been spared bullshit that would have killed any other politican directly because she is a woman.

>one post by this ID

What you trying to slide OP?

Sage goes in options now, by the way...

>OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS
>I want to see them lose to a WOMAN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.
alright bitch boy keep up the shilling.hope you can afford that dragon dildo you have been saving up for with the money you are getting paid for doing this