Why is it impossible for white men to be convincingly masculine in movies?

Why is it impossible for white men to be convincingly masculine in movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0_NS0vAYGVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread approved. All pro-white posts will be removed for not supporting diversity. This is your only warning.

kill yourself nigger

white people are generally ok people. COME AT ME BRO

>white

He's Irish.

Bad casting. Eddie redmayne or whoever the de jour asshole is never going to play an alpha male.

>white
>Irish

choose one

That's clearly a nu-male

>dat pic

kek. Antifa and Nazis are two sides of the same coin.

Reported (hate speech)

Most white male actors are gay. Real white men have real jobs.

one of those nu-imperials, probably worships Vader and has a Death Star memorial tattoo

Inferior genetics

their low T also prevents them from having a big swinging black cock between their legs

normal, well-adjusted individuals do not post this kind of shit. one can't help but imagine the pathetic existence that this particular individual must endure. please kill yourself already

when did OP get blacked?

Well adjusted individuals don't derail threads either.

He looks like that picture of Colbert that Sup Forums keeps spamming.

t. jafarcus

it's impossible for young people to appear like they belong in a fucking fleet admiral whatever the fuck uniform

retarded casting

>says moron

Because they have more feminine pretty boy faces where as other races, have more masculine features, the men that is. White men have very soft facial features and physiques in comparison to an Asian of Black man.

SNOOK
WII MAUST THTOP DA REZIZZTANTS

I know this girl irl sort of. We have similar circle of friends. She's usually pretty chill.

literal opposites are the same thing

really made the think

It's very possible if they use white masculine actors.

The newer generation of Star Wars specifically casted their main 2 villainous leads as "beta gone berserk" types.

Had they used like a Christian Bale or Kurt Russell, the characters would be convincingly masculine. And plenty of these types exist. But there's plenty of Adam Drivers out there, nu-male leads that are becoming in style.

>nu-male leads that are becoming in style.

>nu-male
wtf Sup Forums

Have you fucked her?

He would make a good lelouch in the inevitable live action remake

"Hahaha guys look I'm so smart look how I can be a fence sitting faggot because convictions are bad."

t. Sargon of Mossad

>implying kylo isn't alpha

I've seen her topless.

I don't know, the nazi motherfucker is at least honest about what he is. Moldylocks lied her ass off on TV and played the doe-eyed victim when the bitch was chucking bottles like the rest of the antifa scum. Considering her ilk have been attacking anyone that refuses to genuflect to their faggoty, simple-minded worldview, I'm inclined to say antifa is worse at the moment. Especially since nobody is giving neo-nazis the benefit of the doubt, while there are still people pretending antifa are heroes.

White nationalism isn't going anywhere. Violent retarded millennials certainly are.

So has most of the edgy internet at this point.

>"okay now remember, when we do the scene, it's the only one where you talk SO MAKE IT COUNT! Of course I'd love to make this a real character but I need more shots of the black boy's asthma attacks. Anyway the scene starts off from from away but then I zoom in close to your face and then an explosion happens."

>"Oh btw don't worry about dialogue you'll get it the day of shooting."
Willing to bet this is how it went down.

gee i wonder why

This movie was borderline self parody.

black irish? i always thought that meant irish with black hair - "duhv-galls", or "dark-haired invaders" - but wikipedia suggests they may have had spanish ancestors with darker skin.

except he cant back it up so he gets owned twice by kids with no experience

he is a loser who overestimates himself

>will only indulge in crime because of bad environment that drove him to take action against his own death.
That's Black neighborhoods for you.

You should credit the Tumblr blog you stole that from by the way.

Competent males aren't allowed around maRey sues.

>Retarded extremists have similar tendencies

>HAIL HITLER
What did he mean by this?

what is this thread approved meme?

gingers arent even people much less white

>HAIL

That guy isn't white.

THIS IS WHAT A MASCULINE AS FUCK WHITE GUY LOOKS LIKE

>removing the symptom not the cause
White men should be removed.

>*gets fucked in the ass*

Do you normally make it a habit to explain the joke?

What movies have you been watching?

>this was what Vader voiced by a white guy

www.youtube.com.sg/watch?v=YSm9DDxQv8E

How long can you go without laughing?

>not manly ass fuck

so did Tupac except that wasn't in a movie that was real life

stop watching ZOGkino

You'd have a point if everyday niggas didn't sound more like Dave Chapelle than they do James Earl Jones. Vader's actor had a shitty voice. Plenty of white actors with nice menacing voices.

youtube.com/watch?v=0_NS0vAYGVk

>le horseshoe theory meme

He's jewish

go away Sup Forums

what was his fucking problem?

Lust for unlimited shekels.

I will when you kill yourself

Yo joy lane, those meme efforts need more developing

isn't the point of these guys to be Empire larpers? Just like Kylo being a Vader larper, both aspiring to be things they can't measure up to?

Who the fuck knows anymore with the revised canon that made the Empire stupid as fuck in its logic anyway. Going on a glorified, concentrated, and collective suicide ritual just because Sheev said so is fucking stupid and a blatant attempt by Disney to have a retarded clean sweep of the universe so the same named characters can reprise for "muh nostalgia," factor without having to deal with the more realistic and messy prospect of multiple imperial rump states.

Have you never seen a Zack Snyder comic movie before?