No Silicon Valley post show thread?

no Silicon Valley post show thread?
what happened this show used to be the new golden boy of Sup Forums, season 3 started to dip off a bit, but it feels like s4 is a return to form

Gavins spiritual guru, and pedo lawyer are the best side characters and this ep had both

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcasthe.net/torrents.php?id=410584
watchseries.cr/series/silicon-valley/season/4/episode/2
youtu.be/4c9WD8ETd8g?t=1m14s
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/09/silicon-valley-tj-miller-arrested-hitting-uber-driver-trump-fight
coderag.com/palo-altos-newest-incubator-offers-smoothies-pool-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

approved

this season has so far been gold

I forgot it was on tonight because of American Gods.

It had multiple pedos.

broadcasthe.net/torrents.php?id=410584

It doesn't have a GoT lead in this season. After seeing all the blood and gore you needed this .

A strong point about this show is how much it respects its side characters, you can tell the writers actually give a fuck about the side characters. Jim Yang is the best example.

>tfw this show follows the same exact formula as Entourage, but instead it's computer nerds

I enjoy watching this thing, but it's hilarious how they're pretty much the same show.

i love s4 so far. watching it on HBOgo is fucking awful though. it's somewhat ironic to watch a show about video chats on the worst fucking one

wut

SV has an actual plot

i love this season's promotional pic

i didn't think anyone remembered Dan Clowes

>arguably the most well-known cartoonist with multiple films adapted from his works
>I didn't think anyone remembered Dan Clowes

have you heard his name mentioned in the last 10 years?

Yes, he just released a graphic novel recently and there is a movie adapted from Wilson that was at Sundance and will be getting released soon. I was actually pretty disappointed when I saw the art because using him is the hipster choice.

Dinesh locking Richard out seemed OOC.

Why couldn't they just silently add the ToS? It's not like anyone else other than Richard knew about the violations.

The product was causing him to be an asshole

> graphic novel
no wonder you've heard him mentiond

fuck off back to Sup Forums nigger

>i know! we'll silently add the TOS and carry on!
>k
>show continues like this for several more boring episodes

verry excisting

>arguably the most well-known cartoonist
You had to feel ridiculous hitting Post after typing that out.

It's gotten worse and worse, coinciding with how much more time they are spending on Danesh's character.

Coincidence?

Gotta make the token minority into the star!

I guess you didn't read the rest of my post, where I mentioned a movie. Can you even read? I wonder...

I was thinking of an article I read years ago where he was called that, though it may have been 'most famous alternative cartoonist,' and he said it was like being the 'most-famous ping-pong player.'

Is this show really that good? I've had seasons 1-3 downloaded for a while now but I never got around to watching it. What would you guys compare it to?

Best character : pic related

WHAT
we already on ep two
whythefuck didnt u guys tell me it was airing

My favorite show currently airing.

Their setup reminds me of having LAN parties in the lounge room near the end of high school. A time of plentiful friends and no cares in the world.
A time before the bad times.

>what happened this show used to be the new golden boy of Sup Forums,
Best person on the show died.
Actors revealed they were all numale cucks
they added a woman to the show

>What would you guys compare it to?
Entourage + The Social Network

>Best person on the show died.
The idea that Peter Gregory was the best character is laughable

needed more amanda

its jin yang lol you twat.

this

Mike Judge is a creator and he knows all the cool kids.

And yeah, you frog post faggot, Mike Judge is obviously the most well known cartoonist.

The lawyer is actually my favorite side character. He's infinitely amusing to me.

I thought this was a great episode. Maybe the best since season 2.

>CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

that was a pretty great episode but I have no idea where the fuck they're going from here

true

Is Laurie not on the show anymore? They seem to be avoiding showing her like when Richard went to see Monica

its jian yang you dumbfuck

couldn't they just put the TOS in later. like in an update?

hope so

seemed like that's what hooli was doing

>try to watch the new episode on streaming sites
>they all play s1e01

what the fuck

watchseries.cr/series/silicon-valley/season/4/episode/2

best episode in a while and thank god dinesh only lasted for an ep as the CEO.I wouldn't stand the show if it was centred around him.

are you fucking seriously curryphobic? grow the fuck up.

and are you a stupid nigger? Just because he's a POC and I don't like his character doesn't mean I'm racist you dip.

>falling for bait

Actually, that's law violation. You have to inform every user of changes and if there is someone who finds out that you were violating childs rights before ToS update, you would be fucked up. Because there is definetelly time period when you were violating them.

BUT! When Gavin took company, he took it AS IS so he is now responsible for bad ToS. He should run that law suit, he would win and Dinesh would be fuckooooood up!

Richard is such a bitch.

It seems Dinesh will make a comeback as CEO according to the season teaser.

did they only give the video chat to belson? he may still be CEO of whatever is left

>No Monica

Why?

What did she mean by this? (go to 1:15)

youtu.be/4c9WD8ETd8g?t=1m14s

Yeah it has a better show: The Leftovers

>jim yang

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

white girl got BLACKED

She doesn't look white.Is she jewish?

Even worse, a LEAF.

>Zach Woods is the best part of the show
>TJ Miller is the worst part of the show
Makes sense, Jews tend to contain the best and worst people.

>>>Zach Woods is the best part of the show
>>TJ Miller is the worst part of the show
it is the opposite

>Liking DUDE WEED LMAO the character
He's the new Seth Rogen. And already confirmed to be a cuck.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/09/silicon-valley-tj-miller-arrested-hitting-uber-driver-trump-fight

i am the only who was annoyed by erlich having 10 percent in richard new product&
i understand that richard developed his algorithm in his house but he was giving up on his 25 percent of piperchat, he could just told the erlich no
what i mean that if richard is such a moron after everything they have been through why should i care for him

He lived in house for free and developed software and algorithm, Richard (and everyone else) is a cuck for accepting it in the first place

Is Richard meant to be an unlikeable fuck? I want him to fail.

It only makes sense for the sake of plot.

If Erlich doesn't have a part of Pied Piper then it'll make him look too nice for giving Guilfoile and Dinesh apart of his stake as well as keeping Richard connected to Erlich when drama ensues.

I hate the fact that they went back to the startup setting of the first season. Feels like we've already done this, it's not very interesting. Name ONE just ONE thing this season that wasn't already done better in earlier seasons.

this guy gets it

It's pretty minor but my favorite part is the endings, they always deliver and these last two have left me in stitches.

only thing troubling me is the fact they are going to push this new internet thing and that can't be solved in few episodes

Agreed, I get that it'd be hard to make a character driven comedy about Billionaires fighting each other but eventually I thought Richard would have some success and would be fighting with Hooli and other tech companies. Instead they're all just standing in place.

What even happened to that place that stole Richard's code?

hooli bought them last season

>What even happened to that place that stole Richard's code?
Hooli bought Endframe.
Just happened to find this site, lol.
coderag.com/palo-altos-newest-incubator-offers-smoothies-pool-time/

This show is an utter fucking cuck fest.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

le ''people who want kiddie sex are men'' cliché

they should have put a woman craving young cocks

They're supposedly building towards Richard and Gavin teaming up to build the new Internet. So at least there's that.

Well you reminded me there's a new season.
8/10 might watch again

s04e02 felt weird

Loved it. I want more Laurie and Monica time though

No straight shota is /d/ user, but close.

Dinesh's actor is so fucking shit at acting

Not best but unique.
I guess he had to die for plot.

he actually died irl

>watching on streaming site
torrent is life, nigger, back to plebbit while you're at it

This is bait, right?
Woods is one of best characters.

All of them are jew. May the poo isn't

It's true though.
Men tend to like kids, woman tend to like animals

Sauce on asian girl in front left?

The season started already? How many episodes have I missed?

I dunno Gilfoyl and beardy are starting to wear pretty thin.

Nice. I have something to look forward to watching after work finally

What does this guy do again?

He fucks

Fucks. That guy fucks

THIS GUY FUCKS

>season 2 started to dip off a bit, and it never recovered*
Fixed that for you